Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
October 31st, 2009 at 12:45pm
thanks everyone!
smash the silence.
Demolition Lover
smash the silence.
October 31st, 2009 at 04:19pm
The Foxboro Hot Tubs are playing tonight in Manchester, going on stage right after Prima Donna, and just before Green Day.
Should be a hell of a night for those who can make it.

Unfair, I want to see Foxboro too, lmao.
Last.Night.On.Earth
Bleeding on the Floor
Last.Night.On.Earth
October 31st, 2009 at 04:33pm
smash the silence.:
The Foxboro Hot Tubs are playing tonight in Manchester, going on stage right after Prima Donna, and just before Green Day.
Should be a hell of a night for those who can make it.

Frick! - That's so irritating.... I <3 The Foxboro Hot Tubs.. so basically Green Day are warming up for Green Day... Shocked how epic... lucky people in manchester!!
smash the silence.
Demolition Lover
smash the silence.
October 31st, 2009 at 04:51pm
Lucky people indeed!
I hope we get some good videos though.
Billie Joe.
Crash Queen
Billie Joe.
October 31st, 2009 at 05:05pm
smash the silence.:
Last.Night.On.Earth
Bleeding on the Floor
Last.Night.On.Earth
October 31st, 2009 at 06:38pm
Oh well... there's always next time!! they better come back soon... back to ENGLAND!!! wooooo
The Master.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Master.
November 2nd, 2009 at 02:51am
Macy.Day.Parade:
Oh well... there's always next time!! they better come back soon... back to ENGLAND!!! wooooo

No, they've been to England enough.
Back to Wales please. Neutral
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
November 2nd, 2009 at 07:01am
All you lovely ladybirds and monkeyboys~

The Rev is quite amusing.
Billie Joe.
Crash Queen
Billie Joe.
November 2nd, 2009 at 09:47am
Green Day have announced details of two stadium shows at Wembley and Manchester Lancashire County Cricket Ground in summer 2010.

After a quick photocall on the pitch yesterday (November 1) the punk pop trio confirmed their first UK stadium gigs since their famous two-night stand at Milton Keynes National Bowl in 2005 that were later documented in their live album 'Bullet In A Bible'.

The trio will perform Manchester Lancashire County Cricket Ground on Wednesday, June 16 and Wembley Stadium on Saturday, June 19. They have also lined up a show at Parc Des Princes in Paris seven days later.

Tickets for the concerts go on sale at 9am on November 6.

Green Day will play:

Manchester Lancashire County Cricket Ground (June 16)
London Wembley Stadium (19)
Paris Parc Des Princes (26)

To check the availability of Green Day tickets and get all the latest listings, go to NME.COM/TICKETS now, or call 0871 230 1094.

Speaking to NME.COM about the concerts ahead of their final UK show at Wembley Arena last night, frontman Billie Joe Armstrong said: "Playing Wembley Stadium is kind one of those moments in your career when you just go holy shit!

"It's going to be great because Wembley has a long tradition of rock concerts with the likes of U2, Foo Fighters and Muse playing here in the past and we're just happy to be part of that. It'll be great to play in Manchester too."

The singer said he'd also like to bring their musical 'American Idiot' over to the UK at some stage.

"We'd love to bring it to London, it'd be great," he said. "We'd have it right next door to 'Thriller'."

The production, which features the album in its entirety as a soundtrack and songs from their current album '21st Century Breakdown', has already been staged at the Berkeley Repertory Theatre in California and the band are hoping to bring it to Broadway in New York.
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
November 2nd, 2009 at 11:25am
my concert... it was just too brilliant to put into words. seriously.
Last.Night.On.Earth
Bleeding on the Floor
Last.Night.On.Earth
November 2nd, 2009 at 12:30pm
Billie Joe.:
Green Day have announced details of two stadium shows at Wembley and Manchester Lancashire County Cricket Ground in summer 2010.

After a quick photocall on the pitch yesterday (November 1) the punk pop trio confirmed their first UK stadium gigs since their famous two-night stand at Milton Keynes National Bowl in 2005 that were later documented in their live album 'Bullet In A Bible'.

The trio will perform Manchester Lancashire County Cricket Ground on Wednesday, June 16 and Wembley Stadium on Saturday, June 19. They have also lined up a show at Parc Des Princes in Paris seven days later.

Tickets for the concerts go on sale at 9am on November 6.

Green Day will play:

Manchester Lancashire County Cricket Ground (June 16)
London Wembley Stadium (19)
Paris Parc Des Princes (26)

To check the availability of Green Day tickets and get all the latest listings, go to NME.COM/TICKETS now, or call 0871 230 1094.

Speaking to NME.COM about the concerts ahead of their final UK show at Wembley Arena last night, frontman Billie Joe Armstrong said: "Playing Wembley Stadium is kind one of those moments in your career when you just go holy shit!

"It's going to be great because Wembley has a long tradition of rock concerts with the likes of U2, Foo Fighters and Muse playing here in the past and we're just happy to be part of that. It'll be great to play in Manchester too."

The singer said he'd also like to bring their musical 'American Idiot' over to the UK at some stage.

"We'd love to bring it to London, it'd be great," he said. "We'd have it right next door to 'Thriller'."

The production, which features the album in its entirety as a soundtrack and songs from their current album '21st Century Breakdown', has already been staged at the Berkeley Repertory Theatre in California and the band are hoping to bring it to Broadway in New York.

The tickets go on sale on Friday at 9am....
xxx
Last.Night.On.Earth
Bleeding on the Floor
Last.Night.On.Earth
November 4th, 2009 at 10:17am
GO VOTE FOR GREEN DAY IN THE MTV VIDEO AWARDS... OTHERWISE PARAMORE WILL WIN...
SOB!

(not that i don't like Paramore... but I Love Green Day more...)
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
November 5th, 2009 at 03:31pm
Paramore can't win. Just, no. Vote like mad, people!
smash the silence.
Demolition Lover
smash the silence.
November 5th, 2009 at 03:40pm
They've won Best Rock at the EMA's now at least : D
And all of them are such dorks, seriously.

"Thank you for letting us win this cock award. I mean, rock award. Pardon my german."
Billie Joe.
Crash Queen
Billie Joe.
November 5th, 2009 at 03:42pm
In Love
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
November 5th, 2009 at 03:50pm
Aha, aw, Billie. <3
Saw some pics from the EMA's. Billie's hair was hilarious. I love Mike's hair, though, and all of their outfits. Haven't seen their performance or acceptance speech, but I know they played KYE and Minority, and thats amazing.
Modern Zero.
Bleeding on the Floor
Modern Zero.
November 5th, 2009 at 07:58pm
PEOPLE. VOTE FOR GREEN DAY. PARAMORE CAN'T WIN THIS. VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!! DON'T GIVE UP.

http://fuse.tv/ontv/shows/best-of-2009/index.html
Last.Night.On.Earth
Bleeding on the Floor
Last.Night.On.Earth
November 6th, 2009 at 07:58am
I HAVE TICKETS TO JUNE 19th! SUCK ON THAT!
Naaahhh..... don't... I'm just REALLY Excited... Again.
LOL
XOXOXOXXO
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
November 6th, 2009 at 08:00am
Dear Billie Joe,

Nothing could replace black hair.
*cough*

LOL. Cock award.
smash the silence.
Demolition Lover
smash the silence.
November 6th, 2009 at 10:26am
Macy.Day.Parade:
I HAVE TICKETS TO JUNE 19th! SUCK ON THAT!
Naaahhh..... don't... I'm just REALLY Excited... Again.
LOL
XOXOXOXXO

I kinda want to hate you for that,
but at the same time... FUCK YEAH, THAT'S AWESOME! : D

I wish I could go too, really.