Don't have an account? Create one!

Green Day

AuthorMessage
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
July 11th, 2005 at 06:18am
I LOVE GREEN DAY!!!! i was really obsessed with them before i found mcr, but i actually found mcr through green day, so... ya... mike is the best!! i have sort of a thing for bassists. their always hott... anyways, going to see green day in september!!! can't wait!!
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
July 15th, 2005 at 05:49pm
I'm going in september too! Where r u going? I'm going to the vancouver one XD Sooo excited Smile It'll be my second concert... i might be going to the last destiny's child one and the bsb one too, i like concerts XD
billie_joe_lvr_666
Killjoy
billie_joe_lvr_666
July 22nd, 2005 at 11:22pm
i love green day and billie joe Exclamation billie joe is the hottest man to ever live Embarassed green day is the coolest punck rock band to ever exist!!!!!i love them !! Exclamation !!!!!
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
July 22nd, 2005 at 11:40pm
billie_joe_lvr_666:
i love green day and billie joe Exclamation billie joe is the hottest man to ever live Embarassed green day is the coolest punck rock band to ever exist!!!!!i love them !! Exclamation !!!!!
Hell yes! Can I get an A-MEN!
blood ridden thorn
Killjoy
blood ridden thorn
July 24th, 2005 at 04:43pm
i saw them on may 9th. it was great
yes MCR opened for them...bonus!
*M.I.A.*
Jazz Hands
*M.I.A.*
July 24th, 2005 at 06:23pm
All of the Green Day guys are hot! I like Mike better when he has brown hair though.
billie_joe_lvr_666
Killjoy
billie_joe_lvr_666
July 26th, 2005 at 03:19am
billie and mike are awesome!and both hot!green day rox!they are the best band in the entire universe!
*M.I.A.*
Jazz Hands
*M.I.A.*
July 26th, 2005 at 03:41am
I think that Mike looks the best in the "When I Come Around" video....but Billie looks good all the time!! wat is ur fave green day song?? mine is "Minority"
my green day romance
Killjoy
my green day romance
July 26th, 2005 at 04:18am
Mines Hitchin' a ride or Longview
smithersx
Killjoy
smithersx
July 26th, 2005 at 05:00am
Green Day are amazing, there would be no point to a Green Dayless world, without infectious guitar riffs blaring out of your CD players, Tvs and radios, without Billie Joe's heavenly vocals drifting throughout the musical world, thank God in the holy heavens for blessing us with such bountiful musical genius (Jeez, when was the last time I fucking used 'bountiful' in a sentence? I'm out of it...)
Oh and thanks for those billie-joe pix near the start of the thread, they totally made my day Wink
smithersx
Killjoy
smithersx
July 26th, 2005 at 05:03am
I think that Mike looks the best in the "When I Come Around" video....but Billie looks good all the time!! wat is ur fave green day song?? mine is "Minority"

Yeh I agree Mike's the hottest in that video, I dunno he was pretty good looking until Hitchin' a ride came out, personal op. My fave tune is probably waiting, or stuck with me, or when I come around, i dunno, there's so many classics!
clutching
Killjoy
clutching
July 26th, 2005 at 11:46am
mines "When I come around" love that it never gets old to me
Our_Lady_Of_Sorrows
Motor Baby
Our_Lady_Of_Sorrows
July 26th, 2005 at 05:07pm
LuvinMikeyW42:
mine are Christie Road and One of my Lies
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
July 28th, 2005 at 06:24pm
mine is hitchin a ride. definatley.
m3rcip0url3v3nin
Fabulous Killjoy
m3rcip0url3v3nin
July 28th, 2005 at 07:47pm
GREEN DAY IS DA BESTEST BAND IN THE WHOLE FUCKING UNIVERSE!! (MCR comes in at a VERY close 2nd)
CutxUpxAngel
Joining The Black Parade
CutxUpxAngel
July 28th, 2005 at 10:42pm
Green Day ROCK!!!
Our_Lady_Of_Sorrows
Motor Baby
Our_Lady_Of_Sorrows
July 28th, 2005 at 10:55pm
^they sure do
green_used_romance4
Killjoy
green_used_romance4
July 28th, 2005 at 11:44pm
my fav. green day song is she. that song discribes me to a tee!
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
July 28th, 2005 at 11:46pm
green day is classic. i like all their older stuff, 'specially "basket case" and "minority". "longview" is kick-ass, too, though. but their newer stuff's just sooo... typical. just me, though.
You dont Agree....
Thinking Happy Thoughts
You dont Agree....
July 29th, 2005 at 03:14am
LuvinMikeyW42:

i love king for a day and hitchin a ride
you can never get eanough of em!