Don't have an account? Create one!

The Paranormal

AuthorMessage
emzloveway
Killjoy
emzloveway
November 5th, 2010 at 04:14pm
i belive whoely that spirits exist but a dod does not , but both eavil and good do and their are things mutch greater than mear humans that may be said to be 'gods' but these beings understand the importance of balance e.g. the sun cannot exist with out the moon. this is a concept not many humans dond understand or are to selfish and ignorant to accnoladge. why else would the economy be as it is and global warming existing the way it dous. call me a tree hugger but its true.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 5th, 2010 at 05:52pm
emzloveway:
i belive whoely that spirits exist but a dod does not , but both eavil and good do and their are things mutch greater than mear humans that may be said to be 'gods' but these beings understand the importance of balance e.g. the sun cannot exist with out the moon. this is a concept not many humans dond understand or are to selfish and ignorant to accnoladge. why else would the economy be as it is and global warming existing the way it dous. call me a tree hugger but its true.
But the sun would be able to exist without the moon... What does the economy and global warming have to do with the paranormal? I don't get it.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 7th, 2010 at 09:59am
emzloveway:

The sun is able to exist without the moon, as it has been around longer than our moon.

And global warming is a myth, much like God and paranormal. But I also do not understand why you think economy has to do with paranormal? Is it because you believe humans are "too selfish and ignorant to realise?" But really only a few country's economies are downhill... the whole planet doesn't have its own economy.

A lot of people I know who believe in God know about balance, which is why the devil exists as well as God. "Wherever there's good, there has to be evil."
VoodooDolly
Killjoy
VoodooDolly
November 8th, 2010 at 05:24pm
I'm going to Gettysburg this weekend! So excited, my team and I are going back to investigate. We've seen apparitions there before and heard musket shots on an empty battlefield, so I'm excited to bring recording equipment to try and capture it. I'll let everyone know if we get evidence!
Mikey's_Glasses
Banned
Mikey's_Glasses
November 21st, 2010 at 06:46am
i'm afraid of ghosts but i believe in them
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
November 24th, 2010 at 02:58pm
VoodooDolly:
I'm going to Gettysburg this weekend! So excited, my team and I are going back to investigate. We've seen apparitions there before and heard musket shots on an empty battlefield, so I'm excited to bring recording equipment to try and capture it. I'll let everyone know if we get evidence!
If you could post some things on here that would be great. Maybe a video of some sort.
(:
Serrina9
Killjoy
Serrina9
November 30th, 2010 at 04:08pm
I am everything paranormal.... i like that about me Smile
Beautiful Bride
Killjoy
Beautiful Bride
December 7th, 2010 at 02:50pm
I believe that ghosts exists, not that I've seen one, but I believe. There's been some stuff that I've expirenced that you can't explain. It's weird even talking about the paranormal.
Black Panther
Killjoy
Black Panther
January 3rd, 2011 at 08:09pm
Thought I add something to this convo. Paranormal...so real. It's everywhere. I'm one of the paranormal. Call me crazy, call me pyscho, I don't give a fuuck. But this shiit is real, and I'm the proof of it.
MCR Soldier
Killjoy
MCR Soldier
January 4th, 2011 at 01:05am
I was wondering if someone could share an experience they've had as to 'back up' their veiws. I personaly dont really believe in much of anything spiritual or otherwise but I am always interested in hearing the views of other people.
MCR Soldier
Killjoy
MCR Soldier
January 4th, 2011 at 01:09am
Full Moon:
Thought I add something to this convo. Paranormal...so real. It's everywhere. I'm one of the paranormal. Call me crazy, call me pyscho, I don't give a fuuck. But this shiit is real, and I'm the proof of it.

What do you mean by "I'm one of the paranormal?"
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
January 4th, 2011 at 01:26pm
Okay, I've had some expierences, you said to share. (:
So one time, this was in mexico, I was with an aunt at my grandfather's old house.
We have our own house and it's across from it. I had heard that both houses
were haunted, but didn't actually believe it.
So one day, me and my aunt were cooking at my grandfather's house and
as I was walking away to our house, I said, "Okay, I'm going to go see Glady's (Cousin who was at our house) to see if she is ready."
She was taking a shower before in the house and we were supposed to go somewhere.
So, out of nowhere, I heard a voice say, "yes, she's done."
Mind you this was all in spanish. Never have I heard voices in my head or
anything like that. Frankly, I thought nothing of it till later on. I don't know,
I guess it was too weird for me to believe while it happened.
So I went to our house and weird enough my cousin was done getting
ready.

Another time:
There was this party going on in the town (Again this was in mexico, same place)
We were at a party and I had to go to our house to get something. I was filming the party and well I guess I forgot something for the camera. Me and some cousins went
back to the house. And our house is pretty big, it's two stories high and most of it
isn't done being built. Like some of the electricity wasn't installed, so some room were still dark.
So we go to the house and everyone goes to the bathroom and stuff, and then they
go to the kitchen. Well I decide to go to the bathroom, and the bathroom and the living room have lights, but there is this one room to go upstairs that isn't lit.
and it's right close to the bathroom, so when I got out, I like stared a bit at
that tiny place. I don't know why, but it was so dark there that I had a look.
That's when I heard a voice (Female again) that said, "jessi come here.)
Yet again in spanish. Now, noone calls me Jessi, since Jessica is my real name.
Most people call me Jeka. Noone was there and it totally freaked me out.
I didn't see anything, I didn't even bother filming anything since I had my camera with me. I just ran to the kitchen really fast, and we left really fast too.
So yeah, I do believe in ghosts.
not your ghost
Killjoy
not your ghost
February 2nd, 2011 at 07:41pm
I have seen strange things happen. I have watched someone get possessed in front of me. Although I have no clue if they were faking it to scare people or if it was really happening. If it was really happening whatever it was was just trying to contact us. It can be frightening if it was the first time you have actually seen anything like that.
Bouton de Rose
Killjoy
Bouton de Rose
February 6th, 2011 at 12:32pm
I'm a spirtulist and am able to say that I've been partialy "possesed" (It's in qoutations because they havent been demonic) and deal with the paranormal on a daily basis, so if anyone has questions I'd love to try to help
not your ghost
Killjoy
not your ghost
February 7th, 2011 at 05:16pm
Is it true if there is a good spirit around you feel warmth and the chills are when they arent so good. i get chills but then it feels like someone is hugging me.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 8th, 2011 at 11:41am
notyourghost:
Is it true if there is a good spirit around you feel warmth and the chills are when they arent so good. i get chills but then it feels like someone is hugging me.

I don't think it matters, but then again I've never heard that theory before.

When I went on a ghost walk one time, we went by this cemetery and there was a single leaf on a shrub shaking, and when we felt around it, it was freezing cold. When we came back the next day, after a few minutes it started doing it again, and it was cold again. I would assume that spirit was a good one because it was like they were waving or something.
not your ghost
Killjoy
not your ghost
February 8th, 2011 at 08:23pm
Okay thanks now i know that i might have good spirits around me. people start getting paranoid around me though.
Bouton de Rose
Killjoy
Bouton de Rose
February 9th, 2011 at 05:12pm
It really doesn't matter, its more of what you feel (Emotions) when the spirit is around you
Rorschach Test
Jazz Hands
Rorschach Test
February 10th, 2011 at 05:03pm
I have several theories on the paranormal, ghosts, etc. I don't know how I stand on the religious front, but here's one of my theories that deals with Mormonism: In the Mormon religion, which I have been involved in my whole life, they say that before humans came to the earth, there was a war in heaven where all the spirits chose sides. They either chose to follow God and Jesus (the "good" side) or Lucifer, aka Satan (the "bad" side). The spirits that chose the side of God were allowed to live on Earth and have a physical body. The followers of Lucifer were cast down from heaven, and are known as the forces of evil and temptation. Therefore, it seems quite likely to me that if this story is true, the paranormal activity that occurs could be the work of the bodiless spirits trying to push people from the path of righteousness.

This, however, doesn't explain the phenomenae of beneficial hauntings, such as strange comforting feelings, the sensation of hugging, and whispered messages that appear to be from passed love ones. I believe that when a person dies (if returning to Mormonism, this is referred to as Paradise/Spirit Prison) they stay in an in-between state where they are either educated/punished for their ignorance or misdeeds in life, or allowed to wander in contentment until the end of the world. Those that are rewarded are permitted to return to earth and bring comfort to those still living.

I have had several experiences dealing with unexplainable phenomenon and they all seem to correlate these theories. Any thoughts or responses?
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
February 11th, 2011 at 05:21pm
this sounds ridiculous but after i saw paranormal activity (the second movie, never seen the first) i started to believe more in ghosts. not that i believe that these scenarios in the movies would most likely happen in real life, but to think of the fact that there are both good and bad spirits around us and so on.