Don't have an account? Create one!

Letters to Anyone

AuthorMessage
Ludwig
Motor Baby
Ludwig
August 19th, 2010 at 12:45am
Atlus,

Surely you have signed a contract with God allowing you to manipulate souls for $39.99 and under.

<3,
K
Stark
Awake and Unafraid
Stark
August 19th, 2010 at 07:01am
Everyone,
I.Quit.
V.
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
August 20th, 2010 at 08:40am
a,
maybe you like embarrasing me.
maybe you like making me look bad in public.
i love you so much, you are one of my best friends.
but sometimes i hate some things you write to me.
that you say to me. just get over it already.
A Fly That's Trapped
Really Not Okay
A Fly That's Trapped
August 20th, 2010 at 08:45pm
Dad,
Telling me to never fucking talk to you again and then the next day, act like things are alright. They're not. And no, it's not fine. It's never going to be fine as long as you're on her side. It'd be easier if I never exhisted.

Your daughter
hunteri heroici.
Always Born a Crime
hunteri heroici.
August 21st, 2010 at 06:01am
Dear Laura,
where are you, silly ?
Please be okay .
I don't know what I am going to do without you .
Please please be okay .
I am going to die if you have .. yh . /:
I won't be able to handle this .
Those last two days without you have been like hell .
I just hope this is a bad hoax you're putting on the people who love you .
- Nicole .
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
August 21st, 2010 at 06:46am
am,
it feels like you don't even care about me.
don't you know that feel like a complete idiot
when i'm the only one who calls?
don't call me your best friend if you don't want to see me.
- ebba.
hunteri heroici.
Always Born a Crime
hunteri heroici.
August 21st, 2010 at 11:11am
Sweetheart,
WHY ON EART IS YOUR PHONE OFF ?
I am so worried .
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
August 21st, 2010 at 11:43am
dear god,

help me to keep you in the front, even through all of theee changes
hunteri heroici.
Always Born a Crime
hunteri heroici.
August 21st, 2010 at 01:57pm
please understand that we'll never be equal .
I say things because I have BEEN THROUGH THOSE .
You say things because that what you IMAGINE you've been through .
Rocks to be me, yh .
I am someone you will never be, mate .
- Perse (:
Heart Attack.
Salute You in Your Grave
Heart Attack.
August 21st, 2010 at 02:05pm
K,
I don't want to hear about you complaining how you're lonely and your life sucks when you're off whoring it up with everyone. I'm sorry you're just so "empty", because guess what?
I've been here the whole time and you never appreciated that. Don't even whine about how you're "depressed", trust me, hun you don't know a thing. When I was having problems, you just kicked me when I was already down and you never gave me a chance, so I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for you. especially when you go around saying that you don't know why we never dated for real when you knew I wanted to and then you turn around and complain about being alone? I was completely cool with being friends and then you start to say these things and now you're confusing me. I hate everything you do but now I still want you. So I don't think we can be friends and "hang out" if you don't know how to draw the line and stop fucking with my mind. I wish we could be friends like we used to but I'm getting sick of putting up with your crap and I know too much about it, it just drags me down thinking about you.
Jack's broken heart
Awake and Unafraid
Jack's broken heart
August 21st, 2010 at 02:58pm
Hamlet

teach me

Maria

edit: not sure what i meant by this o.0
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
August 22nd, 2010 at 01:23am
Dear P,
Get out of my head! I dont care, seriously. I dont CARE.
K
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
August 22nd, 2010 at 03:06am
dear ------,
haha. karma's a bitch. i love how you are like 'being a size zero doesn't matter!' but when you were friends with me you would've been devasted if you were anything but a size zero. and you act like you're okay with being big, but deep down inside i know you wish you were skinny.

xoxo
alexis

dear ------,
have a nice life in fla! i won't miss you. i hope your boyfriend cheated on you multiple times during your relationship. then maybe you'll learn that friends are more important than your significant other. i really don't get why you stayed with him when you knew you two were going to break up anyway. pushing everyone away and being a complete snob was not the correct way to go. you may feel like you are happy with your life now, but i assure you you're not as content as me.

xoxo
alexis
ps: you look terrible without make-up on. (:
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
August 22nd, 2010 at 02:59pm
J, V, D, A, A, M,
I love you.

D,
Don't leave me. I love you, I love you, I love you.

A,
I miss you. We never make plans though, even though I keep on asking. It makes me think you don't want to. It's hard not to blame C. for "stealing you away", to quote him. Stay safe, mew.
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
August 22nd, 2010 at 03:04pm
e,
i really hope you meen it.
if not; fuck. you.
listen to your heart
In The Murder Scene
listen to your heart
August 23rd, 2010 at 02:30am
dear haters,

those reasons why you hated me are really unacceptable.can you please impress me and come up with something brilliant?seriously,you guys are just a bunch of dumb fucks.i could say something that is so mean but i dont wanna because that'll be so evil xD so i'll just stick it inside my brain.furthermore,i dont think that it'll worth my time to actually fight with you sluts.i know that i am a much more respectable person than you guys are.you guys hate me because you've got nothing else to do and you're like fucking envy with me.when you want to hate me,you couldnt come up with something that is logic and you start to bitch about ridicolous stuff that made me say ''what?that's it?''.i've got some advice for you people.1)get a life. 2)grow up.i dont mind it if you want to talk to me about something.im open for it =).BUT SAY IT NICELY.technically,you didnt even say it it's more like trying to make other people feel bad about themselves.errr...i think i missed out the point where everybody hates you guys and you think that you're so great.lol.whatever.

and yeah,what's up with you bitching about other people when it was your time to apologize and admit your mistakes?you dont feel embarassed at all?geez....you must have really really really cold hearts,right?
Jack's broken heart
Awake and Unafraid
Jack's broken heart
August 23rd, 2010 at 02:42am
Dear M.

You are one of the sweetest, most wonderful friends I have here. You care so much it almost hurts for me to write anything negative, though I obv can't help myself, cause I know you're going to worry.

But you don't understand. In this I have to pretend. Wearing my heart on my sleeve doesn't work, bottling it up doesn't work, but spewing it all out doesn't work either. Pretending is the only option to get through this. In this I am not important. You don't know what this is about, and it's not that I don't trust you enough to tell you, it's because I can't tell you.

But you're so wonderful to me, and everyone around, and I'm going to miss you so much when you leave. And I half expect you to write me a letter now!!
YOU SAID SO!

Hege
listen to your heart
In The Murder Scene
listen to your heart
August 23rd, 2010 at 03:13am
dear n,

i have never said that im a good person.well,im not.when people say that i am a nice person,that's truly just a judgement.not saying that i am a horrendous person but im just not as nice as people think,just so you know.
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
August 23rd, 2010 at 07:19am
grandpa;
i cried when i read the card i got from you.
i love you so much.
- ebba.
listen to your heart
In The Murder Scene
listen to your heart
August 23rd, 2010 at 08:28am
dear a,

please dont do any bad stuff towards me tomorrow.please?