Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard Tells A Story

AuthorMessage
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
January 18th, 2006 at 06:15pm
I didn't get a story at Warped.. but maybe if they won the extra 10 min to play he prob would of.. idk.. but I did see one he told on MTV (hate that station) and he told a story about a knight, dragon, and blck horse.. when I watch it again, I'll type up what he says.. he is a good storyteller.. I can see how he would write children's book.. I would def read them! hehe Very Happy
la vie boheme
Salute You in Your Grave
la vie boheme
January 19th, 2006 at 04:34pm
http://www.youtube.com/w/my-chemical-romance---you-know-what-they-do-to-guys-like-us?v=EcdpliItZMs&search=My%20Chemical%20Romance

Thats the Knight story ^
xkillerqueen
Motor Baby
xkillerqueen
April 6th, 2006 at 04:32am
he told the same fucken story at our concert!!!! but it wasnt in chicago.

if you dont already know, he's just talking about a boy named jimmy who's eight years old and runs over a kitten on his bicycle on his way to school. and then he's cursing and gerards like "mind you he's only eight years old" and then god comes in and he says "hi jimmy im god and theres one thing you can do afor i forgive you for this sin" and then prison starts to play.
ashleyy toro.
Banned
ashleyy toro.
April 10th, 2007 at 11:14pm
Actually. He's riding his bike...and he hits a kitten...Its in Michigan...where I was I think...Cuz I remember that.
vivalasam
Killjoy
vivalasam
April 11th, 2007 at 11:13am
xXxMorningStarxXx:
This is what I can get out of it...
Gerard:He ? riding his bicycle all over the fuckin place and he came around his high school and he says” Fuck school!” say it with me!
Crowd & Gerard: Fuck school!
Gerard Any way he’s driving around ? and he hits a bump…BUMP! Only its not a bump its like little kid ? from his bike he's like oh my god...oh my god...oh my fucking god ~Higher pitched voice~: its alright jimmy he's only 8 (< I think thats right anyway) normal voice: oh my fucking god! I killed this little kid!I can't believe it! ~gets on knees~God please...God please forgive me. God please forgive me. God please forgive me. ? GOOOOOOOOD!!!!I'm Sorry!I killed this little fucking kid!I'm Soorrry!!...Do you forgive me? Out of no where from the clouds comes a voice and he says ~deep voice~ Hi Jimmy this is god! Gerard: I wanna hear you all say hi god!
Crowd:HI GOD!!
God (deep voiced gerard duh)I've forgiven you for killing that little kid but, you must do one thing for me
Jimmy (Guy on bike): Holy fucking shit anything you want!
and I cant make out the rest except
Gerard: Lemme hear you say HO!
Crowd: HO!

Alright boy and girls, it's story time! Now once upon a time, there was this little boy named Timmy and he loved to ride his bicycle all over the fucking place. One day he decided to skip school to ride his bike. Everybody say, "Fuck school!" Anyway, so he's riding his bike, then he hits a bump.BUMP! Only instead of a bump it was like a little kitten. So he gets off his bike and he goes, "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my fucking God!" Mind you, he's only eight. "Oh my fucking God! I've killed a little kitten! I can't believe it, God! Please forgive me, God. Please forgive me." So he gets down on his knees and he goes, "Godddddd!!! I'm sorry for killing this little fucking kitten. I'm sorry! Do you forgive me?" Out of nowhere, from the clouds, comes the voice of God. And he says, "Hey Timmy, this is God. I'll forgive you for killing that little kitten, but you must do one thing for me." Timmy's like "Holy fucking shit, anything you want." Mind you, he's only eight. And God says to the boy...
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
April 11th, 2007 at 12:33pm

He talks about an 8 year old riding his bike and he hits a kitten. xD
Danger.Zone--
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Danger.Zone--
April 11th, 2007 at 10:38pm
Hahahah that little kitten
Illuminatist
Salute You in Your Grave
Illuminatist
April 11th, 2007 at 11:33pm
Gerard is good story teller..with extra cursing ha ha
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
April 11th, 2007 at 11:59pm
I can so see Gerard writing a children's book one day... lmfao
r e v e n g e
Shotgun Sinner
r e v e n g e
April 12th, 2007 at 12:33am
Frank The Avon Lady:
...lmfao, he could go in the guiness world record book...'most cussed-in children's book'
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
April 12th, 2007 at 12:38am
mikki; JukeboxFuckup:
Frank The Avon Lady:
...lmfao, he could go in the guiness world record book...'most cussed-in children's book'

LMAO
we're pretty. odd.
Always Born a Crime
we're pretty. odd.
April 12th, 2007 at 02:35am
Gerard did say he wanted to write childrens books...

... Ahaha, I can just see that now ...

"And then fucking Timmy had a fucking good time. The end."

lmfao
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
April 12th, 2007 at 07:58am
lmao
Gerard's God voice!
Awwwww! Very Happy
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
April 12th, 2007 at 09:54pm
That man is a riot!! "Prison" is the best song for screwed up story intros I guess Mr. Green
Illuminatist
Salute You in Your Grave
Illuminatist
April 12th, 2007 at 11:35pm
yeah Gerard on guiness...

lmfao
hunting for witches.
Always Born a Crime
hunting for witches.
April 13th, 2007 at 04:06pm
That was random.
xD He's so awesome.
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
April 21st, 2007 at 05:03am
I fucking love Gerard's stories before 'Prison'

does anyone else have any other vids of him telling stories before it? Very Happy
NeverEverToldMe
Killjoy
NeverEverToldMe
April 24th, 2007 at 02:26pm
Haha..Gees voice creases me up its hikarious.
Spiderman.
Killjoy
Spiderman.
August 24th, 2008 at 04:58pm
xXxMorningStarxXx:
This is what I can get out of it...
Gerard:He ? riding his bicycle all over the fuckin place and he came around his high school and he says” Fuck school!” say it with me!
Crowd & Gerard: Fuck school!
Gerard Any way he’s driving around ? and he hits a bump…BUMP! Only its not a bump its like little kid ? from his bike he's like oh my god...oh my god...oh my fucking god ~Higher pitched voice~: its alright jimmy he's only 8 (< I think thats right anyway) normal voice: oh my fucking god! I killed this little kid!I can't believe it! ~gets on knees~God please...God please forgive me. God please forgive me. God please forgive me. ? GOOOOOOOOD!!!!I'm Sorry!I killed this little fucking kid!I'm Soorrry!!...Do you forgive me? Out of no where from the clouds comes a voice and he says ~deep voice~ Hi Jimmy this is god! Gerard: I wanna hear you all say hi god!
Crowd:HI GOD!!
God (deep voiced gerard duh)I've forgiven you for killing that little kid but, you must do one thing for me
Jimmy (Guy on bike): Holy fucking shit anything you want!
and I cant make out the rest except
Gerard: Lemme hear you say HO!
Crowd: HO!

its actually kitten, not kidRazz
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
August 24th, 2008 at 06:37pm
"Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY FUCKING GOD, mind you he's only 8"...wooooow Gee...man that guy is the greatest lmfao: