brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 14th, 2014 at 01:49pm
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 14th, 2014 at 01:51pm
Is that person mad because Sollux is male? Like, Feferi was dead for good, there wasn't anything Karkat could've done. I don't see the problem with that?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 14th, 2014 at 02:01pm
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 14th, 2014 at 02:26pm
In the same conversation he claimed he was a god tier, but that was immediately proven false.
I just assume it's because of his involvement with LE, even though that has not been stated explicitly.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 14th, 2014 at 02:35pm
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 14th, 2014 at 02:37pm
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 20th, 2014 at 01:32am
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
May 20th, 2014 at 11:36pm
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 21st, 2014 at 08:40pm
Some of this I can kind of see where they're coming from, but the bit with Terezi, absolutely not.
I can empathise with her extremely well during that bit, because I know what it's like to feel inferior and not good enough.
She wasn't whining about it in the slightest either, Karkat asked and she told him.
That was about it.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 21st, 2014 at 08:46pm
And as I have said many times before, and will say again, about the Beforus trolls, they are complex in comparison to what little screentime they have had. Latula and Meulin are not flat, if people would take the time to really read through they are psychologically complex, obviously not as much as the main trolls but it’s still there; (Latula has confidence issues and that’s why she’s so loud about her gamergirl persona, Meulin tries to convince herself that everyone is all fine and happy and is basically a stepford smiler, damara’s crude language is a defense mechanism, and so on)

-Isn’t the Damara defense mechanism thing only a theory?

Yes
But dammit if it isn't a good theory lol
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 21st, 2014 at 08:49pm
And I also like how Gamzee and Terezi's relationship wasn't seen.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 22nd, 2014 at 02:42pm
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 23rd, 2014 at 07:17pm
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
May 27th, 2014 at 04:17pm
whipstickagostop;:
Some of this I can kind of see where they're coming from, but the bit with Terezi, absolutely not.
I can empathise with her extremely well during that bit, because I know what it's like to feel inferior and not good enough.
She wasn't whining about it in the slightest either, Karkat asked and she told him.
That was about it.

Vriska and Terezi both had these downward spirals where they question themselves and I guess that's why my character preference changed. Terezi's disillusionment about her eye sight is sad, but where it has taken her character, I don't really know. It is kind of a turn off. I can see that all these things are piling up on her, but the way that it is executed takes away a lot of the things I initially really loved about her away.

Vriska on the other hand I have began to empathize with more and more and love where her character was taken and she really isn't a static character. Some of the things that the op said I could understand, like how some of the character's seem to be other versions of each other. I don't think she picked the right ones, Aradia I don't really consider cheery, but I think there characters more original and interesting than others.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 27th, 2014 at 04:23pm
I consider Aradia very cheery, albeit very morbid. In my opinion she's one of the most optimistic characters in the comic, while also maintaining a fascination with death.

I empathise with Terezi tremendously and I don't have a problem with the way it was executed. I don't empathise with Vriska as much, I was never really the kind of person she was, but I do understand why she is the way she is. Also, I've probably said a quadrillion times, she reminds me of my sister.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
May 27th, 2014 at 04:29pm
Aradia just seemed weirdly desensitized and preoccupied to me. I liked that about her.

It just that when terezi went off the deep end, she just took a lot of the stuff that I had identified with with her. I am/was like vriska. Not in the sense that I like killed people, but that I rather people think of me like a badass rather than have friends who don't respect me at all.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
May 27th, 2014 at 04:29pm
I love that whenever I reload I get a sudden flash of Aussie looking through the fourth wall.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 27th, 2014 at 04:34pm
Yeah, I really like Aradia.

When you say took a lot of the stuff you had identified with her, do you mean like, took it away or what?
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
May 27th, 2014 at 04:36pm
Well yeah, it's just not their anymore. Her initial personality seems like its buried under all the emotional baggage