Don't have an account? Create one!

MS Paint Adventures (MSPA)

AuthorMessage
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 10th, 2014 at 12:51pm
I know, so I guess unless this is important in some way in regards to doomed timelines then I don't think it is one.
roseieroway
Salute You in Your Grave
roseieroway
November 10th, 2014 at 12:53pm
lol will this thing go on forever?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 10th, 2014 at 01:05pm
What thing?
roseieroway
Salute You in Your Grave
roseieroway
November 10th, 2014 at 01:05pm
this thread. nvm
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 10th, 2014 at 01:09pm
Um... why wouldn't it?
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
November 10th, 2014 at 06:28pm
What?
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
November 10th, 2014 at 06:30pm
Well anyways I think it is. When I was talking to my friend I theorized that this part establishes what happens in doomed timelines and that might lead into other things
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 10th, 2014 at 06:44pm
Nah man. You were on the right track before. Becoming a Juggalette comes with a passive damage resistance buff. Depending on just how down with the clown you are you gain a higher resistance. The formula goes a little something like (C+D)(C+D) where C = your clown attribute and D = just how down you are. You can see how Gamzee hit absurd values quickly.

I love this comment.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
November 11th, 2014 at 06:17am
People are saying Mind Fang raped her slaves. I did not get that vibe at all.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 11th, 2014 at 12:05pm
She absolutely did.

I nod her over. She is fearful and it makes her prettier. He scoffs without a movement or sound. I know there is disgust feeding the shadows in his corner of my 8lock. At least prick her in the light, he surely thinks. Determine what vulgar hue she 8leeds 8efore persisting with your a8asement, Marquise. Do try to understand, Orphaner. Not knowing is the point, and if you truly understood this, your crusade against the Gam8lignants would not 8e among our Grand High8lood's most uproarious punchlines. (If only one truly needed to 8e so high to find it amusing!) And so not knowing, I take her will, 8ut leave enough of it to enjoy her response. Her hands are in my service 8ut they still shake. They unfasten the first 8utton at my jacket's waist, clumsily. I have masked the line 8etween my puppeteering and her volition exquisitely, and her uncertainty over her own control fuels her fear. She unfastens the second 8utton, and 8etween the second and third, I make a casual remark to Dualscar, continuing our convers8tion. He does not respond.

I look again at the face of my slave, imagining for a moment her mind is not an unguarded port to her every dread. I imagine I cannot feel her conviction that it's not merely a matter of whether she will 8e put to the irons, 8ut how hot they will 8e if she fails to please. Poor thing. Her horns make attractive shapes and pair themselves pleasantly amidst her violent snarls of hair. Her fingers, which I have lost track of, to my surprise have come 8etween the petticoat and my skin. The heat of her touch tells me the likely range for the color of her 8lood. I wouldn't have guessed it to look at her, not with her sign stripped. Her mouth opens slightly and I squint. Ah! Razor sharp, and none missing. Perfect. How disappointing it is to find quivering lips hiding dull teeth. I pause to consider. What will her fear 8ecome if I choose to show her mercy later? And even, in days, kindness? Will this 8e the red dalliance that 8ecomes fully flushed? Love demands my cunning just as my raids. If it is to 8e, she will never understand how thoroughly she was manipul8ted, her 8ody, her mind, her devotion.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
November 11th, 2014 at 04:29pm
Because she controlled her mind.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
November 11th, 2014 at 04:32pm
I think she had actual feelings for her
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 11th, 2014 at 05:28pm
Mindfang? Yeah, she did, but she clearly states that she took her mind under control:

- And so not knowing, I take her will, 8ut leave enough of it to enjoy her response.
- I have masked the line 8etween my puppeteering and her volition exquisitely, and her uncertainty over her own control fuels her fear.
- I look again at the face of my slave, imagining for a moment her mind is not an unguarded port to her every dread. I imagine I cannot feel her conviction that it's not merely a matter of whether she will 8e put to the irons, 8ut how hot they will 8e if she fails to please. Poor thing.
- If it is to 8e, she will never understand how thoroughly she was manipul8ted, her 8ody, her mind, her devotion.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
November 11th, 2014 at 09:18pm
Brandy I already knew she had her mind under control
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 11th, 2014 at 09:20pm
Yeah... so clearly she raped her.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
November 11th, 2014 at 09:33pm
But I never disagreed I just didn't think of it in that way when I was reading it.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 11th, 2014 at 10:45pm
Oh. Sorry I misread you.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 11th, 2014 at 11:35pm
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;