Don't have an account? Create one!

Hidden Message in Cemetary Drive

AuthorMessage
james dean.
Awake and Unafraid
james dean.
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:55am
I barely noticed the whispers until I heard some one mention them. And I tried screwing with the controls on my WMP, but all I managed to hear was the "Way down" part... and I hurt my ears leaning to close to the speakers to hear the rest. XD When I get high speed I'll listen to the redone version so I can hear it more clearly.
SuperBecky2410
Salute You in Your Grave
SuperBecky2410
May 23rd, 2006 at 07:21pm
I've never heard that before! But now that I've seen that video..I hear it every time.

"don't do it, don't do it
don't do it, don't do it
don't do it, don't do it"............ah...it sounds cute
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
May 23rd, 2006 at 07:22pm
It makes me feel safer.
Plug in Baby.
Salute You in Your Grave
Plug in Baby.
May 23rd, 2006 at 07:25pm
i luv it
scary but beautiful, i just luv gerards voice, his lyrics, everything
Hannor_
Salute You in Your Grave
Hannor_
May 27th, 2006 at 08:27pm
dude i listened to the recorded one without the top singin like 2 times then i listened to the actually song and I heard the dont do its..........O.O
hey...if i end up some rockstar person...IF (more than anything i wont) ima put messages in my songs
like dont hurt yourself
live
n crap
you know...so my music actually helps people........through messages...in my song.......hahahahaha
through the mire
Salute You in Your Grave
through the mire
May 29th, 2006 at 01:11am
xxxBlackxxxMariahxxx:
GOOD NEWS!!! MORE STRIPPED SONGS FROM TIP:

Ghost of You
http://www.theimmortalityproject.com/fansite/mp3s/StripGhost.zip

ya, they do seem to be the same, except for ghost. i laughed when i listened to it, tho, because it sounds like some twiisted techno version. everyone has to listen to it!
but in cemetery, it is creepy cause gerard has such emotion in his voice, like he really is talking to you/me/us/the listener(s). its only sad to me because it sounds like hes crying. don't cry gee!!!!!
xAsleep Or Deadx
Banned
xAsleep Or Deadx
June 13th, 2006 at 09:06am
exactly...who doesnt love his voice? the sensitivity, aching, broken, jagged things..it's like everytime he sings he have this real emotion for his songs that I really adore..you know what I mean? he's not like other rock singers that just shouts with a war pitched cry..he sings with different emotions and feelings, maybe according to the lyrics and messages of the song..I think thats one of the factors that made most of people get hooked to mcr..woot!
p a n d a_xx
Salute You in Your Grave
p a n d a_xx
June 13th, 2006 at 09:24am
Ok...the hidden message is... THERE IS NO MESSAGE...its just rays background voice.
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
June 13th, 2006 at 05:10pm
It scares me alot. Because I've never really heard it before, I was terrified to listen to it for the first time and hear it. It did scare me a little when I heard it but the more I listen to it the more better I am about it and such.
Watch Anime
Killjoy
Watch Anime
June 16th, 2006 at 06:01am
I don't hear "Don't do it."

I hear "Don't push your luck, don't don't don't, don't push your luck, don't don't don't."

Well, It's don't~ something. But there's more to the sentance than just "do it" and parts of it don't sound like he's saying anything after "don't" at all.

Oh and that link to the first file isn't working... so I took the liberty of cutting the vocal's myself and uploading what I have to my ftp server.

Here
pete wentz.
Shotgun Sinner
pete wentz.
June 18th, 2006 at 11:01pm
i almost always skip this song now,
i get all creeped out by it.
but occasionally i'll listen to it.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
June 19th, 2006 at 12:07am
Dude I'm listening to it right now

XDDD!
electric soldier sam
Awake and Unafraid
electric soldier sam
June 19th, 2006 at 12:27am
Watch Anime:

I hear "Don't push your luck, don't don't don't, don't push your luck, don't don't don't."

Well, It's don't~ something. But there's more to the sentance than just "do it" and parts of it don't sound like he's saying anything after "don't" at all.

Oh and that link to the first file isn't working... so I took the liberty of cutting the vocal's myself and uploading what I have to my ftp server.

Here

Shocked WHOAH.
One-X.
Bleeding on the Floor
One-X.
June 25th, 2006 at 03:55pm
okay this is creepy i heard him whispering. But I couldn't figure out what he said. And now that I know I'm really creeped out. Hidden Message things scare me a little. I don't know why but they do.
through the mire
Salute You in Your Grave
through the mire
August 25th, 2006 at 12:40am
Watch Anime:

Here

i love you eternally for that
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
August 28th, 2006 at 12:07am
o.O wow i totally heard them when i first started listening to MCR but figured they were just background vocals but the harder i listen the more i can hear it, espescially the dont do it part, thats definately there! ^i agree with watch anime i dont think those are the words but hey, stil very very cool!
xAnotherxSadxSongx
Bleeding on the Floor
xAnotherxSadxSongx
August 29th, 2006 at 12:25am
I just listened to it and i didn't hear anything untill the very end when the "way down" bit started.......meh i might just have to listen to it more...gosh, darn, what-a-shame! i'll listen to my cd version at home...it might just be cuz my downloaded copy is just that.....downloaded ha ha

did that make sense to anyone other than me? Very Happy
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
August 31st, 2006 at 02:16pm
Hide! It's Carolyn!:
Wow...I got emotional too. But no crying...hmm...

yeah me 2.
Sally Stitches.
Awake and Unafraid
Sally Stitches.
September 1st, 2006 at 11:15am
xxxxbrokenrose666:
Ok...the hidden message is... THERE IS NO MESSAGE...its just rays background voice.

Nope.
It's Gerard's voice. You can tell. =)
DeliriumDreams
Jazz Hands
DeliriumDreams
September 3rd, 2006 at 02:40am
my dumbfuck mum won't let me listen to it, even thou i've downloaded it already