Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard's Hair

AuthorMessage
Aquarius_Romance
Fabulous Killjoy
Aquarius_Romance
February 22nd, 2006 at 12:51pm
gia:
Tell you the truth , I don't like his hair. Not only does Gerard have extremely thin hair and he's visibly going bald , he's seriously damaging the little hair he has left by dying it.

*hides in the closet hoping she won't get beaten up because of what she has just said*

Oh my that made me laugh. I had not noticed that. I do not ever really, but it is true my mother always tells me about people who dye their hair and are going bald. He should stop dying his locks like I have. Yes, gee follow my example like I did yours of putting on black eyeliner. bwah ha ha

Anyways, I think no one should get upset by the thread some of us dorks want to talk about Mr. Way's hair so what? We know it does not make who he is (although it does decorate him nicely) he could be bald soon from all the coloring and we'll still love him.

As to length I voted for long. But, not because of that pic. but because of Helena. Twisted Evil
Kick Me Like A Stray
Salute You in Your Grave
Kick Me Like A Stray
February 22nd, 2006 at 04:14pm
poor Gee losing his hair. i'd still listen to their music and go to a concerte though. as long as MCR's making musi im gonna like it. most likely
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
February 22nd, 2006 at 04:37pm
anyway , I believe we won't be seeing long-haired Gerard for a long time. I think he cut his hair because he realised how damaged it was and tries to make it stronger

also , if he has shorter hair it's easier to fluff it , tease it or whatever so that it looks like it has more volume.
Kick Me Like A Stray
Salute You in Your Grave
Kick Me Like A Stray
February 22nd, 2006 at 04:42pm
hehe. Gee's a cheater. trying to fluff his hair. oh well. i like it short too.
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
February 23rd, 2006 at 02:06pm
well , I mean............look at how fluffed his hair is in the INO video.......
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
February 23rd, 2006 at 05:25pm
Well, Gerard is adorable both ways, but I'm definitely more turned on by the shorter hair Wink
I LIKE CEREAL!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
I LIKE CEREAL!
February 23rd, 2006 at 10:12pm
when gee was a bit chunkier if he would have shaved his head Shocked ......huh oho aha ohh shit THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SCARIER THAN MY GRANDMUM IN A BIKINI! Laughing
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
February 23rd, 2006 at 10:18pm
^ I like you.
Ahaha
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
February 24th, 2006 at 02:39am
longer apart from when it was black and red
Kick Me Like A Stray
Salute You in Your Grave
Kick Me Like A Stray
February 24th, 2006 at 03:44pm
hey! Katie! ur loved! *puts arms up in the air*
Kick Me Like A Stray
Salute You in Your Grave
Kick Me Like A Stray
February 24th, 2006 at 03:46pm
I LIKE CEREAL!:
when gee was a bit chunkier if he would have shaved his head Shocked ......huh oho aha ohh shit THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SCARIER THAN MY GRANDMUM IN A BIKINI! Laughing
yea that would be scary kt and i've never seen ur grandparents. old women scare me in general. especially in the halloween/universal comercial for coke.
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
February 24th, 2006 at 04:21pm
I like Gerard's hair length at the moment: not too short not too long BUT! i do prefer his long hair. I'm not voting because Gerard's hair isn't what makes him beautiful (or talented)
I LIKE CEREAL!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
I LIKE CEREAL!
February 24th, 2006 at 07:55pm
ohh god I wish my grandmum was that cool! she has a german accent and can't pronounce her th's so shes always like "katie? r u having fun in maraton?" instead of marathon but me and my mum make fun of her after we get off the fone. anyway gee looks good no matta wat. Very Happy
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
February 25th, 2006 at 08:49am
.........wait wait wait.

GERARD IS NOT GOING BALD!!!!

*rolls eyes* c'mon people, what's the matter with you?? God...oh and, I loved the long hair...pity he cut it.....oh well. Yeah we're all pretty much sounding like teenies, but hey, who cares, we're just killing some time, right? The time to start getting worried is when you start buying posters of him and sticking cut-out kisses and hearts on it. Then, please commit suicide and save the world.

Gah, teenies...
The Way The Doc Made Me
Bleeding on the Floor
The Way The Doc Made Me
February 25th, 2006 at 04:59pm
Haha! ^I agree. I do have posters but if I stuck stupid stickers like that on them I would have to kill myself. Oh, and I voted for long hair! Sexy either way though.
tWiStEd dReAmS
Killjoy
tWiStEd dReAmS
February 25th, 2006 at 06:52pm
I like his hair long and short, but I think he looks better when its shorter. Just my opinion. DONT HURT ME!!! Neutral
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
February 25th, 2006 at 07:14pm
^Why would we hurt you? I agree! Have you seen him on the new spin magazine??? SEXYYY!!!
December
Bleeding on the Floor
December
February 25th, 2006 at 07:27pm
I can't choose which style I like the most. He looks great with both long and short hair.
monroevillecemetery
Joining The Black Parade
monroevillecemetery
February 25th, 2006 at 09:19pm
He basically looks good however his hair style is but I like the longer look.
LeelaPro.942
Killjoy
LeelaPro.942
February 26th, 2006 at 02:07pm
long short what does it matteR???? just be greatful he didnt decide to go all out and shave it all off!!!!
now that'd be scary!!!! Twisted Evil
i prefer his hair the way it is now not long, not short, just right for him....
but i voted short.
bubixxxleah