Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard's Hair

AuthorMessage
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
October 11th, 2008 at 05:20pm
I also think he dyed his hair black again i didnt really like the red, but i loved the blonde!
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
October 12th, 2008 at 08:42pm
I agree with the people who are saying that this is a waste of 45 pages.
Ah well, then there won't be spam.
But it's still pretty pointless.
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
October 13th, 2008 at 06:32am
God I'm glad he changed it back. It looked awful. He usually makes good hair decisions but this one I don't agree on this one.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
October 13th, 2008 at 09:36am
uncle jiggy.:
Frank's getting fat.
Was that comment really necessary? I think he looks fine. Disgust

geradsredskittle666:
God I'm glad he changed it back. It looked awful.
I am pretty sure that the red was just for DragonCon, so...yeah...

This entire thread is so shallow, and IMO this topic = epic fail; although I do realize that the mods are directing everyone here rather than having us spam up the Rumours thread with it...sigh...what a shame that it has to come to that, though.
darenmay
Thinking Happy Thoughts
darenmay
October 13th, 2008 at 11:54am
just because gerard's hair won't be left unnoticed and that fans would like to react to the changes they see on it. so why not a thread..
but then, i guess we can put this chat on the gerard way thread if there is any.
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
October 13th, 2008 at 02:13pm
I love his hair! franks is pretty cool too, is there a thread for his hair too?
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 13th, 2008 at 05:19pm
Deb:

This entire thread is so shallow, and IMO this topic = epic fail; although I do realize that the mods are directing everyone here rather than having us spam up the Rumours thread with it...sigh...what a shame that it has to come to that, though.

To be fair Deb this thread is an old thread and there for not a case of having "come to that". It was started in Feb 2006,a year or so more than I myself joined INO!

I don't see the harm in this thread, this is no more harmful than the pictures threads IMO. At least there is less fanigirling here.

Rumours is much more shallow in my opinion, a much more worrying thread. I find it ironic that so many of the people complaining about this threads are regualrs there. lol

And this is directed at many, not just you kidda (because you know i love ya)... if you don't like the content of the thread, don't come in here. There are hundreds of other threads on this board you might like better so go there instead XD
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
October 13th, 2008 at 05:29pm
Heres my thing with the hair:
I personally loved the red in the begining, the it just got old.
Its not like it matters. Does it matter if his hair is pink green blu epurple or any color of the rainbow? No it doesnt. He is still Gerard. He's still the singer of My Chem, and if hair color is all that matters, I guess music doesnt matter anymore to anyone!
Thats just my opinion though.
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
October 14th, 2008 at 03:40am
gustav schafer.:
Heres my thing with the hair:
I personally loved the red in the begining, the it just got old.
Its not like it matters. Does it matter if his hair is pink green blu epurple or any color of the rainbow? No it doesnt. He is still Gerard. He's still the singer of My Chem, and if hair color is all that matters, I guess music doesnt matter anymore to anyone!
Thats just my opinion though.

I completely agree
I think that those who just be his hair colour are obviously not that into the music
I'm not saying they don't have a right to voice there opinion, but when you hear people saying things like " eww have you seen his hair? he looks like Ronald McDonald It's so gay I'm not gonna listen anymore"
I think its a shame...

By The way overheard some chick at school mouthing off in the canteen line, it made me cringe!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
October 14th, 2008 at 09:29am
Tallulah; Schechter:
To be fair Deb this thread is an old thread and there for not a case of having "come to that."

Rumours is much more shallow in my opinion, a much more worrying thread...if you don't like the content of the thread, don't come in here.
I meant that it is a shame that it has to come to the point where we had to ban this discussion from Rumours; I realize that this thread is ancient. I think we all keep Rumours under control pretty well - and I admit I came in here to bitch LOL I just find it shallow is all (perhaps I was seriously put off by the comment about Frank's weight.)
HintFEAR08
Killjoy
HintFEAR08
October 14th, 2008 at 01:23pm
Def the new hair. No question.
Jenny.
Jenny.
October 14th, 2008 at 01:37pm
KissMeI'mVegetarian:
who CARES about their hair (although it is HOT) its their music that matters. what kind of comment is 'Frank's getting fat. O___O' IT DOESN'T MATTER PEOPLE!!!! And if Frank is fat, then that would make most of us clinically OBESE. STFU. it's people like you who <3 anorexia.
xxx

.....That was totally uncalled for. How do you know he/she loves anorexia? You don't personally know them so you can't say that.

STFU was so two years ago. File

And I never understood why people ranted at someone then put kisses at the bottom of their post.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 15th, 2008 at 10:20pm
Gah!:
I agree with the people who are saying that this is a waste of 45 pages.
Ah well, then there won't be spam.
But it's still pretty pointless.
And you complaining that this thread is a waste of 45 pages is just spamming.
-
Stop the flaming of everyone. Watch how you word your sentences because I'll consider it flaming next time and delete your posts.
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
October 16th, 2008 at 03:46pm
Deb:
Perhaps I'm just a real fucking cunt today because I'm pre-menstrual too soon after my last period and also had my first real fight with one of the people I love most in the world, but I just felt randomly compelled to remark that it's a pretty sad state of affairs when the topic of someone's hair reaches 44 pages and counting. Does this change how the man's lyrics affect your soul?

Just sayin...feel free to ignore me if you still find this subject to be earth-shatteringly relevant to anything this close to the Presidential election and inches away from our second Great Depression in America. Sorry; I told you I was a bitch today. Please forgive my rantings.

i do agree with you though...it is true, you are forgiven.
i think i'm saying amen to this completely.
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
October 16th, 2008 at 07:23pm
Gerard is back in black!!
I'm personally happy the red hair was starting to freak me out. Now I can stop having weird dreams with red hair. Just too note I don't care about the hair as much I care about the music. It just bothers me when it affects my sleeping habits.