Um, heres the lineup when they played for me

I Don't Feel Very Receptive Today
It's Dangerous Buisiness Walking Out Your Front Door
A Boy Brushed Red...Living In Black and White
In Regards To Myself
To Whom It May Concern
Writing On The Walls

i...am not obsessed Embarassed
Wow. Thankyou so much. That sounds right - they definitely played those 3 songs from They're Only Chasing Safety. I think they played Reinventing Your Exit too though.
Thanks <3
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 17th, 2006 at 02:20pm
Emurlee.:
xPullxThexxTrigger;:
Um, heres the lineup when they played for me

I Don't Feel Very Receptive Today
It's Dangerous Buisiness Walking Out Your Front Door
A Boy Brushed Red...Living In Black and White
In Regards To Myself
To Whom It May Concern
Writing On The Walls

i...am not obsessed Embarassed
Wow. Thankyou so much. That sounds right - they definitely played those 3 songs from They're Only Chasing Safety. I think they played Reinventing Your Exit too though.
Thanks <3

o.o..I didn't know they still played Reinventing Your Exit anymore I mish that song so much ._.; aw, well anyways yer welcome ^-^;
FUCKhollywood
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FUCKhollywood
July 19th, 2006 at 12:32am
:]]
xXSweetRevengeXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXSweetRevengeXx
July 19th, 2006 at 12:36am
they are a very good band =D
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 19th, 2006 at 03:34am
SweetRevenge98:
they are a very good band =D

Who are you telling -looks around- ;0 -gasp-

well underoath is like ice cream ;0 to mee lmaoo
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 19th, 2006 at 10:20pm
I wonder if...spencer ever changes his shirt <_> If he doesn't...I still lovehimtofuckingdeathanyways<3
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 21st, 2006 at 07:54pm
I'm beginning to go keen again this thread is just d.e.a.d -SOB- omfgwhathatethemethativebecome
argggimapirate
Jazz Hands
argggimapirate
July 26th, 2006 at 01:43pm
xPullxThexxTrigger;:
I wonder if...spencer ever changes his shirt <_> If he doesn't...I still lovehimtofuckingdeathanyways<3

haha. it ALWAYS looks like he's wearing that grey shirt, right?! haha, when I met him he was wearing it...
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 26th, 2006 at 02:39pm
haha.....HA Lmfao..Yes -dies-..Oh mayyyn =_= -slaps forehead- He was wearing a blue sleeveless shirt when they performed...It went from baby blue to dark blue..lmao hes always wearing the grey or the blue one the most..-dies- ew spee shame on you butiloveyousosomuch shpeee.. ,_,
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
July 26th, 2006 at 03:56pm
I have noticed that too.. when I go to warped next week (6 DAYS!!!) I'll tell yea what shirt we wore
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 26th, 2006 at 04:38pm
Oh okay, haha. He only wears 2 shirts the most can't even wash them til the tour is over -nod- are you taking pics too?
Gutterflower
Always Born a Crime
Gutterflower
July 27th, 2006 at 03:34pm
I had to go and spend all my money on shoes right after the new album came out didn't I?! Typical! Now I won't have it for like another 2 weeks!! Life is cruel....
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
July 27th, 2006 at 03:37pm
xPullxThexxTrigger;:
Oh okay, haha. He only wears 2 shirts the most can't even wash them til the tour is over -nod- are you taking pics too?

I will.. idk if I want to post them thou 'cause they are gonna be mine and I feel like if I post them, ppl will see it and post it everywhere.. I don't really like that..

Oh, and idk if anyone else watched "Warped: Inside and Out" on FUSE.. I feel really bad for UnderOATH b/c the singer Fat Mike (Mad) in NOFX kept making fun of them and their religion and saying thing like "There's this band called 'underOATH' on this tour and they're a Christain band and they love Jesus Christ.. well ppl that believe in something like that, like HeyChris.. all I can say is Fuck you!" (something like that) and he went to a bible study (and UO was there) and he was saying a lot of rude shit.. I hope that dude gets his ass kicked! I fucking hate him!! (now, I'm happy I hate NOFX).. sorry I ranted, but that really pissed me off!!
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 27th, 2006 at 05:24pm
Aw, okay if you don't want to show them thats fine :] Just go and have a great time<3 Tell me how Underoath does when they perform. Very Happy
Btw,
NOFX hate's everybody, lmao..Fat mike is just R.U.D.E but sometimes hes pretty damn funny...Even if hes making fun of a band..its still kind of funny haha, but yeah lmfao. It's alright with me, they've done that for years xD yes I saw Fuse last night he went to bible studdies when he was Stoned/wasted...lmao I saw Aaron laugh once I was like "AHHH AARON! LAUGHED" LMFAO!! yeah, Underoath..they're amazing<33 I don't care what anyone says about them, they mean something to me <3.
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 27th, 2006 at 05:28pm
BlackMariah:
I had to go and spend all my money on shoes right after the new album came out didn't I?! Typical! Now I won't have it for like another 2 weeks!! Life is cruel....

Aw o: Atleast you'll get the album t_t; Meh, I rarely ever get to buy a CD ]: but yeh, your timeeee will come.
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
July 27th, 2006 at 05:35pm
xPullxThexxTrigger;:
I saw Aaron laugh once I was like "AHHH AARON! LAUGHED" LMFAO!! yeah, Underoath..they're amazing<33 I don't care what anyone says about them, they mean something to me <3.

I thought that was funny that he was sitting next to Aaron.. Aaron makes me laugh for some reason.. I just look at him and laugh.. my friend is in love with Aaron so when she's see the vid, she'll be happy..

5 more day's til Warped Tour!! yay!
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 27th, 2006 at 05:44pm
MCRpunXrcK:
xPullxThexxTrigger;:
I saw Aaron laugh once I was like "AHHH AARON! LAUGHED" LMFAO!! yeah, Underoath..they're amazing<33 I don't care what anyone says about them, they mean something to me <3.

I thought that was funny that he was sitting next to Aaron.. Aaron makes me laugh for some reason.. I just look at him and laugh.. my friend is in love with Aaron so when she's see the vid, she'll be happy..

5 more day's til Warped Tour!! yay!

Lmao...Wow, I remember when my warped date was 5 days away, I was like "FIVEEEE DAYS DAD FIVEEE DAYS!" I was hyper Very Happy, hope you have a great time, t_t; I got burnt for Underoath..but anything for them <3333
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
July 27th, 2006 at 06:10pm
I know.. I'm exited and I don't have my ticket, but I know I'll get it soon
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 27th, 2006 at 06:41pm
x_o; I didn't get my ticket til a day before the concert, wow I'm usually slo0oow..about important things.
Plug in Baby.
Salute You in Your Grave
Plug in Baby.
July 28th, 2006 at 01:03am
I'm not a hateful person so let me put it this way:
I EXTREMELY DISLIKE FAT MIKE OF NOFX!!!!!
I wish he would leave my favorite band the hell alone! I EXTREMELY DISLIKED it when he went to the bible study cuz he was just there to make fun of them! it drove me crazy how he picked apart everyones answers to all the questions!!!!!!! in my head, I'm going, "Aaron, please man. Just shoot him. He's right there."

But on a lighter note, Underoath is my favorite band
I got to see them for the first time this year at Warped. They were sooooooo amazing. I was all happy about the performance and was skipping up to their tent when Chris(keyboards) walked right by me! It didnt register until after he was gone!!! I was really upset but got to meet Tim a little while later. In fact, I purchased a shirt from him haha