Don't have an account? Create one!

UnderOath

AuthorMessage
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 28th, 2006 at 01:52am
I agree, they're amazing live. Don't worry bout Fat Mike..hes just that way, ;] don't worry bout it. HAHA I saw Aaron laugh once, that was cute. Anyways I must see UnderOath live again..I MUST.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
July 28th, 2006 at 08:25am
It was funny when he said to Fat Mike, "do you know that dude?"
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
July 28th, 2006 at 09:29am
Joke Me Something Awful:
It was funny when he said to Fat Mike, "do you know that dude?"

Yeah.. it was
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
July 28th, 2006 at 03:20pm
I'm soooo excited that I now have my ticket to Warped tour! I finally get to see underOATH.. this summer is so far totally awesome for me! It would make my day if I get to meet them
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 28th, 2006 at 03:43pm
MCRpunXrcK:
I'm soooo excited that I now have my ticket to Warped tour! I finally get to see underOATH.. this summer is so far totally awesome for me! It would make my day if I get to meet them

Lucky t_t; TAKE ME WITH YOU, Lmfao. I wish I could see them live againn...<3. Heres a quick note, Chris walks around alot I saw him watching Eighteen Visions when I went, Aaron walks around sometimes, If you wanna find Spencer, goto the Chiodos booth he's ALWAYS there.
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
July 28th, 2006 at 04:36pm
Ooh.. yay! Thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to remember that Smile
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
July 28th, 2006 at 05:34pm
It's refreshing to see a metal band so open about their religion. It shows the world that not all Christian people (like me) walk around sprinkling Holy Water and telling people that they're gonna go to Hell.

Psh.
argggimapirate
Jazz Hands
argggimapirate
July 28th, 2006 at 06:00pm
I freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE UNDEROATH. They own my soul. And MCR owns my heart. But they are AMAZING live, I suggest getting into the pit BEFORE underOATH plays, if you want a good view. [for Warped] but yeah, me and my friends were playing with helium, and I sang "Writing On THe Walls" and it sounded SO FUNNY. =]
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
July 28th, 2006 at 07:19pm
Rawr.:
It's refreshing to see a metal band so open about their religion. It shows the world that not all Christian people (like me) walk around sprinkling Holy Water and telling people that they're gonna go to Hell.

Psh.

Yeah, I like how in UO's songs their not all like "God Loves You! Jesus Loves You! You can change and be a good person and blah blah blah" and they write about things that happend in their life. Thats why I like them...

My dad thinks its funny that I listen to a chirstain band when I'm jewish, but like I said, their songs are not all about Jesus and whatever. (except they do mention Jesus in one song)
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 28th, 2006 at 08:03pm
MCRpunXrcK:
Rawr.:

Psh.

Yeah, I like how in UO's songs their not all like "God Loves You! Jesus Loves You! You can change and be a good person and blah blah blah" and they write about things that happend in their life. Thats why I like them...

My dad thinks its funny that I listen to a chirstain band when I'm jewish, but like I said, their songs are not all about Jesus and whatever. (except they do mention Jesus in one song)

The only song I ever heard them mention Jesus in was Some Will Seek Forgiveness, "Jesus I'm Ready To Come Home".
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 28th, 2006 at 08:08pm
devotionXdesire:
I freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE UNDEROATH. They own my soul. And MCR owns my heart. But they are AMAZING live, I suggest getting into the pit BEFORE underOATH plays, if you want a good view. [for Warped] but yeah, me and my friends were playing with helium, and I sang "Writing On THe Walls" and it sounded SO FUNNY. =]

x_x; I'm not even allowed to go into the crowd, I was forced to stand on the side, neer the tents at Warped. It made me very happy seeing them perform with so much energy, how Spee reminds everybody about Jesus<3.
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 28th, 2006 at 08:10pm
MCRpunXrcK:
Ooh.. yay! Thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to remember that Smile

Yw, I'm 100% sure..that you can find Spencer at the Chiodos booth, you'd find Chris or Aaron just walking around mostly, they get stopped alot but eh, you'll catch up to em.
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
July 28th, 2006 at 08:15pm
xPullxThexxTrigger;:

The only song I ever heard them mention Jesus in was Some Will Seek Forgiveness, "Jesus I'm Ready To Come Home".

Yeah, that's the one I'm talking out...my friends like to call it "The Jesus Song" 'casue the title kinda long to say
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 28th, 2006 at 08:18pm
Oh my gosh Oh my god...oh man oh man You're not gonna believe what I just found out..Oh my god >_<;
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 28th, 2006 at 08:24pm
Don't kill me...This was big news for me too.

In what is becoming an unsettling trend this summer, Florida-based post-hardcore sextet Underoath have dropped off the remainder of the Warped Tour. The band have made no official statement as of yet, only confirming that they have left the tour due to "personal reasons." The band's Canadian tour with Silverstein and Moneen is still slated to happen this September.

Underoath aren't the only band who have dropped off this summer's Warped Tour. He Is Legend dropped off last week due to logistical errors; Gatsbys American Dream dropped off earlier this month to spend time with their familes instead; From First To Last dropped off late last month due to frontman Sonny Moore's vocal nodes; the Fall Of Troy dropped off before the tour even started to instead work on their new album.

Found on Altpress.com/
rippedtopiecesxxx
Fabulous Killjoy
rippedtopiecesxxx
July 28th, 2006 at 09:31pm
wow. well that sucks for everyone that wants to see them now.

i saw them back in november and i don't remember ANYTHING from that show because it was the coldest night we had ever had.
XxPANSYxMCRxX
Killjoy
XxPANSYxMCRxX
July 28th, 2006 at 09:50pm
I think that Underoath is one good band!!!!!! they rock so hard its not even funni!!!!!
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 29th, 2006 at 12:35am
..Underoath isn't good, They're Great and Even though I saw them live already, it's still shocking that they left, they've got a tour with Silverstein an Moneen coming up. ]:
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
July 29th, 2006 at 03:12pm
xPullxThexxTrigger;:
Don't kill me...This was big news for me too.

In what is becoming an unsettling trend this summer, Florida-based post-hardcore sextet Underoath have dropped off the remainder of the Warped Tour. The band have made no official statement as of yet, only confirming that they have left the tour due to "personal reasons." The band's Canadian tour with Silverstein and Moneen is still slated to happen this September.

Underoath aren't the only band who have dropped off this summer's Warped Tour. He Is Legend dropped off last week due to logistical errors; Gatsbys American Dream dropped off earlier this month to spend time with their familes instead; From First To Last dropped off late last month due to frontman Sonny Moore's vocal nodes; the Fall Of Troy dropped off before the tour even started to instead work on their new album.

Found on Altpress.com/

I JUST FOUND THIS OUT LIKE 2 MIN AGO!!! I am soooooooo pissed off! First FFTL leaves.. now UNDEROATH!!! My friends are gonna be pissed! Idk if they have they're tickets, but I do! I'm sooo sad right now, it's unbelievable! GRRRR!!!

Cry Cry Cry

Sorry, for that rant!
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
July 29th, 2006 at 03:15pm
I feel so bad.
I still haven't gotten Define The Great Line.
James would kill me if he knew I didn't get it yet. XD