UnderOath

AuthorMessage
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 29th, 2006 at 03:59pm
MCRpunXrcK:
xPullxThexxTrigger;:
Don't kill me...This was big news for me too.

In what is becoming an unsettling trend this summer, Florida-based post-hardcore sextet Underoath have dropped off the remainder of the Warped Tour. The band have made no official statement as of yet, only confirming that they have left the tour due to "personal reasons." The band's Canadian tour with Silverstein and Moneen is still slated to happen this September.

Underoath aren't the only band who have dropped off this summer's Warped Tour. He Is Legend dropped off last week due to logistical errors; Gatsbys American Dream dropped off earlier this month to spend time with their familes instead; From First To Last dropped off late last month due to frontman Sonny Moore's vocal nodes; the Fall Of Troy dropped off before the tour even started to instead work on their new album.

Found on Altpress.com/

I JUST FOUND THIS OUT LIKE 2 MIN AGO!!! I am soooooooo pissed off! First FFTL leaves.. now UNDEROATH!!! My friends are gonna be pissed! Idk if they have they're tickets, but I do! I'm sooo sad right now, it's unbelievable! GRRRR!!!

Cry Cry Cry

Sorry, for that rant!

t__t; Wahh, I know it was bad new for meeeeee toooo...for some reason I just love when UnderOath is on tour...>_<; They're still continuing the tour in fall though.
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 29th, 2006 at 04:01pm
amber woke up in a car!:
I feel so bad.
I still haven't gotten Define The Great Line.
James would kill me if he knew I didn't get it yet. XD

o: -gasp- Hey, atleast you get to have it. >;[ 12$ CD...I'd never be able to get that..maybe once in a while.
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 29th, 2006 at 05:40pm
I really wonder why these guys left Warped...Most are saying because of NOFX but I honestly don't think thats why...I refuse to believe they'd let they're fans down over a bunch of immature-trash talkers.
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
July 29th, 2006 at 07:43pm
xPullxThexxTrigger;:
Most are saying because of NOFX but I honestly don't think thats why

Thats what me and my friends think.. but we can't be too sure.. we said its either that or that someone could possibly leave.. I mean it has happend before.. Aaron and Spencer are the only orginal members.. but I still want to know the real truth, but for now, I'm thinking it's NOFX.. Fat Mike def has to have something against Christains.. I'm mean he's Jewish.. but so am I and that doesn't stop me from listening to UO and I don't make fun of others religions... but whatever it is.. something made them leave..I'm just very pissed off right now..and sad Sad Now I don't even know if I am going to Warped or not
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 29th, 2006 at 07:50pm
MCRpunXrcK:
xPullxThexxTrigger;:
Most are saying because of NOFX but I honestly don't think thats why

Thats what me and my friends think.. but we can't be too sure.. we said its either that or that someone could possibly leave.. I mean it has happend before.. Aaron and Spencer are the only orginal members.. but I still want to know the real truth, but for now, I'm thinking it's NOFX.. Fat Mike def has to have something against Christains.. I'm mean he's Jewish.. but so am I and that doesn't stop me from listening to UO and I don't make fun of others religions... but whatever it is.. something made them leave..I'm just very pissed off right now..and sad Sad Now I don't even know if I am going to Warped or not

NOOOOOOO, Don't waste your ticket, that gives you a perfect chance to check out new bands. Fat Mike is just flat out prejudice, Spencer wasn't orginally in the group...Dallas was before him but I personally think Spencer is alot better, Although...I honestly Don't think that they'd disappoint they're fans over a few jokes.
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 29th, 2006 at 07:51pm
I've been hearing Rumors that they're breaking up, I refuse to believe that -.-;. 'Nobody' can make me believe thats true. I Love them soooooosososo Much...too many people love them so, they can't just break up like that...
rippedtopiecesxxx
Fabulous Killjoy
rippedtopiecesxxx
July 29th, 2006 at 11:46pm
they won't break up.

they just made a new album. why would they break up after that?

ineedtoheadlinesoon.

in the US.
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 30th, 2006 at 12:08am
t_t; Bands...go through alot of shit, bands fight alot... Shit Happens.. But I refuse to believe that could happen...they've been together a bit too long to just break up like that, It's just rumors..passing around like 'Always', Rumors are Rumors...but this one better stay that way.
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
July 30th, 2006 at 11:54am
xPullxThexxTrigger;:
I've been hearing Rumors that they're breaking up, I refuse to believe that -.-;. 'Nobody' can make me believe thats true. I Love them soooooosososo Much...too many people love them so, they can't just break up like that...

THAT CANNOT FUCKING HAPPEN!!!! IF THAT HAPPENDS I WILL BE MORE PISSED OFF THAN I AM NOW! Replaceing a member is another thing (excpet if it's the singer 'cause that ruins everything for bands) but that just cannot happen!

Wbatever is going on right now for them, they need to work itout.. they just had this AMAZING recorded released and they have these fans who worship them what can be so wrong that they had to leave.. I'm still going to blame fat mike... that's the only thing i can belive right now!
Sylvia.
Salute You in Your Grave
Sylvia.
July 30th, 2006 at 11:58am
I don`t really like them. I downloaded some of their songs and they just...eh. They scream way too much. Maybe I just downloaded the wrong songs.

Kind of an unrelated question here but...my friend told me they were a Christian band. Is this true?
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
July 30th, 2006 at 01:36pm
Glittering Wax Butterfly.:
I don`t really like them. I downloaded some of their songs and they just...eh. They scream way too much. Maybe I just downloaded the wrong songs.

Kind of an unrelated question here but...my friend told me they were a Christian band. Is this true?

Yes they are

And some of they're aren't screamo all they way throu.. i can recommend one song to download that has only have screaming at the very end, if you want it
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 30th, 2006 at 02:43pm
MCRpunXrcK:
xPullxThexxTrigger;:

THAT CANNOT FUCKING HAPPEN!!!! IF THAT HAPPENDS I WILL BE MORE PISSED OFF THAN I AM NOW! Replaceing a member is another thing (excpet if it's the singer 'cause that ruins everything for bands) but that just cannot happen!

Wbatever is going on right now for them, they need to work itout.. they just had this AMAZING recorded released and they have these fans who worship them what can be so wrong that they had to leave.. I'm still going to blame fat mike... that's the only thing i can belive right now!

Spee is and will always be the best lead singer in UnderOath, EVER. I'm sure whatever it is, they'll work it out, this is just a rumor that they're splitting, just a rumor NOTHING more...
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 30th, 2006 at 02:47pm
Glittering Wax Butterfly.:

Eh? D/L Casting Such a Thin Shadow, Some will seek Forgiveness, Returning empty handed... And yesss they are too Christian. [:
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
July 30th, 2006 at 02:59pm
xPullxThexxTrigger;:

Spee is and will always be the best lead singer in UnderOath, EVER. I'm sure whatever it is, they'll work it out, this is just a rumor that they're splitting, just a rumor NOTHING more...

I know it's just rumor, but thinking about that actually happening makes me sad Cry
Well hopefully they sort everything out (whatever it is) so they get back out there and tour again!
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 30th, 2006 at 03:07pm
They're coming back in the Fall...I can honestly speak for them when I say 'You 6 dudes are nothing without eachother <3' ...UnderOath isn't the same without them, at all.
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
July 30th, 2006 at 03:16pm
I agree w/ you 100% Yes
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 30th, 2006 at 03:21pm
I can honestly say...Spencer is better than Dallas....Spee has more energy<3. Let's just say this band better live forever<3, I couldn't live without them..<33333
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
July 30th, 2006 at 03:28pm
Same here.. that's why I'm listening to them right now Very Happy
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
July 30th, 2006 at 03:46pm
I've been listening to nothign but them every single day<3<3<3
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
July 30th, 2006 at 04:11pm
I actually went to Hot Topic and they had an Underoath wallet and matching belt.. I was gonna buy both and tshirts and a FFTL poster... I ended up buying the wallet and the poster.. next time I'll get the belt.. i brought the UO poster a month back and I can't wait to hang it (and other posters) up in my dorm room!