Don't have an account? Create one!

What do your friends think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
no mikey no party
Killjoy
no mikey no party
February 9th, 2007 at 01:28pm
i hate my friend she sucks she always want to say that mcr are heavy metal i hate her
no mikey no party
Killjoy
no mikey no party
February 9th, 2007 at 01:33pm
i like mcr and i die for mcr love you mikey and i dont care what they say who hate mcr i alway like mcr because they are the best rock nand i ever heard i my life!!!xD
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
February 16th, 2007 at 04:47pm
My friend said Mikey Way looked like a girl. I would've killed her but there were too many witnesses.
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
February 16th, 2007 at 05:17pm
Most of my friends either like them or haven't heard any of their music.
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
February 16th, 2007 at 06:02pm
Sam: She likes 'em Smile

Erika: Hmm...I don't know...I made her watch the video for Famous Last Words and she said Gerard looked Gay. >:O However, she sat through the song and I even caught her tapping her feet. I had a picture of Gerard as my desktop background and she said "Who the hell is THAT!?!? He looks like Micheal Jackson!!!" I got mad about that, but I still love her (as a good friend).

Shayla: Hardly even knows they exist, but she likes Welcome To The Black Parade and I forced her to listen to Hang 'em High and she liked it.

Tyler: Has only heard Welcome To The Black Parade.

Dan: Same as Tyler.

Jaquie: Loves them almost as much as me

Carly: Loves them just as much as me and we're probobly going to the MCR concert together!
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
February 16th, 2007 at 06:12pm
Nobody likes them.
But, I think some of the people I don't really know do like them.
I just meet them, but yeah.
I had my messenger bag and some girl was all like O_O.
Staring at it.
I hope thats a good thing..xD
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
February 16th, 2007 at 09:17pm
i have a few friends that love them as much as me . then the rest of my friends like different types of music .
YuKiLlMeEvErYsMiLe
Killjoy
YuKiLlMeEvErYsMiLe
February 16th, 2007 at 11:51pm
Seriously...
If I mentioned My Chemical Romance in a conversation with my friends they'd be like um WHO????
And I'd just say... THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or if they actually know them they'd just call me Emo....
THEY ARE SO ANNOYING
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
February 17th, 2007 at 01:50am
My friends turn into fans or becomes scared of them/hate them (just to spite me) because I constantly play MCR after taking control of the music system at anyone's house we happen to crash, or anyone's ipod dock and speaker I happen to get a hold of.

I've toned it down now....
The Institute
Killjoy
The Institute
February 17th, 2007 at 10:25am
Yeah most of my friends hate them. I converted one just by sending him I Don't Love You and he always said he hated MCR so he ended up saying "Let's just pretend I never heard this..." But yeah, most of my mates think I'm mad
IXPROMISE
Jazz Hands
IXPROMISE
February 18th, 2007 at 03:44pm
i made all my freinds like them. they all used to be into rap.
but not anymore Smile
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
February 18th, 2007 at 03:47pm
^I wish I could do that to my friends, none of my friends get the fact that they are so amazing.
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
February 18th, 2007 at 03:50pm
My friends love MCR.
One my friend [Inga] was at their show once.
And i'm jelous. XD
adorkable
Bleeding on the Floor
adorkable
February 18th, 2007 at 06:00pm
Two of my best friends are really into them (the one thanks to meCool) and most of my other friends thinks they are good, but they like other bands better if you know what i mean. But i also have some friends that doesn't know who they are.. Most of my friends shares my taste in music Very Happy
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
February 18th, 2007 at 11:55pm
Both my friends only like MCR because I like it, and seriously, the only person in my little friend group that actually has the guts to say something is a really obnoxious girl that's my friend, her name is Beaty, but she said one time because I was talking about when Gerard's pants fell down on LOTMS, and she said, "Yeah. but who gives a crap about that gay fag." But she calls every thing gay. So I said that Panic! At The Disco was a wussie band. And do you want to know what she said back? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT SHE SAID BACK???? (this was back when Gee had white hair.) BEATY CALLED GERARD A NAZI. SHE'S A CRAZY-PSYCHO BITCH AND SHE'S ADDICTED TO NEOPETS!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! SHE CAN'T SAY NOTHING NOW!!!!! SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM!!! SHE EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF THIRTY KIDS AND FOR THREE DAYS, THEY CALLED ME RETARDED!!!! I HATE HER SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF SHE CARED ENOUGH ABOUT OTHER CRAP THEN LAYOUTS AND BRENDON URIE'S BUTT, SHE WOULDN'T HAVE CALLED GERARD A NAZI!!!!!!

And that, kids, is why I secretly hate my poser friends and Beaty.

Whaddya say we go sic Gerard on her...
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary: Personally, I don't think she gives a Flying J about MCR, or anything that I like.

Katharine:I think that she's kind of a copycat, I SAY THAT BECAUSE, I liked orange, and then I brung out my orange backback to school, and the day after that, she colored all her stuff orange. Then, I decided I liked purple also, and I colored lotsa stuff purple, and if you said what I thought you said, you thought right! She purple-fied EVERYTHING. Then, one day, I was talking about MCR, and being the straight-B student she is, the next day, she came to school, and she colored on her journal in blue and black ink: "I ♥ Gerald & Mickey Way & Frank Lero & Bobb Brier & Ray Togo"
And that's why we call Katharine, Katrina. Because she spelled EVERYTHING in their names wrong, just like a little teenie.

Julie: I admire her spirit in also not giving a Flying J about MCR (Who the hell is that?)

Beaty: My most defined definition of, "I only like your music, not you. You kind of suck" person. I mean, seriously, SHE CALLED GERARD A NAZI.

Can't catch me now, sucka!!!! Dance
Cheap Champagne
Motor Baby
Cheap Champagne
February 19th, 2007 at 01:17am
my friends hate MCR Disgust
Kirstyf
Jazz Hands
Kirstyf
February 19th, 2007 at 08:48am
Most of them either don't know who they are or say things like "aren't they what's know as emo?". I find myself vigorously defending the guys and getting some very strange looks.

My husband acknowledges that they're very talented - since he thinks I'm developing an obsession this is about as much as I can expect.
IXPROMISE
Jazz Hands
IXPROMISE
February 19th, 2007 at 11:59am
gerard is nothing like a nazi i wanna punch that girl in the head
cobrastarfish
Thinking Happy Thoughts
cobrastarfish
February 19th, 2007 at 12:06pm
some of my firends like a few songs but I have friends that love them as much as I do, so Im very happy about that Very Happy
Spaceboy.
Bleeding on the Floor
Spaceboy.
February 19th, 2007 at 01:12pm

Some go "Yay!"
Others, -shrug-

I love them all regardless.