Don't have an account? Create one!

What do your friends think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
guran!
Shotgun Sinner
guran!
June 6th, 2006 at 09:39am
most of my friends know them think they're ok...
Bou
Really Not Okay
Bou
June 6th, 2006 at 10:01am
I played my best friend a song and then she went out and brought the cd...she likes them but shes not as crazy about them as me.
Rolling Eyes
My other friends think i'm a bit strange but thats ok!
Smade
Joining The Black Parade
Smade
June 6th, 2006 at 02:43pm
One of my friends think there ok, but the rest don't like them.
Wraith
Killjoy
Wraith
June 8th, 2006 at 11:10am
One of my friends is the reason I have OCMCRD. But the rest think either they're okay or that I'm turning into some freaky chick and that I'm gonna go home each day and cut myself and that I need therapy. I'm converting them to MCR fans though. *cackles evily*
Eveline
Demolition Lover
Eveline
June 8th, 2006 at 11:17am
They hate them.
I don't care , I like'em. =]
na.
Shotgun Sinner
na.
June 12th, 2006 at 07:43pm
My best friend loves them, yeah, she kinda got me into them. My friend Tay is way obsessed with Gerard, and it's the cutest thing 'cause she's just so little and makes you wanna hug her. All of my guy friends hate them, though, and call them fags 'cause they wear make-up. And, kinda OT, but my friend Steve was going through my bf's school diary and she's obsessed with Jepha from The Used, and Steve thought it said Jaffa, like those hard red lollies. I thought it was funny.
beneath it all.
Awake and Unafraid
beneath it all.
June 12th, 2006 at 07:48pm
Some of my friends like them but some of them can't stand them. My one friend she claims she loves them but sometimes you could not tell it because she doesnt really care about all of them.the only member of the band she ever talks about is Gerard.
Chocking_Flattery
Killjoy
Chocking_Flattery
June 13th, 2006 at 12:21am
BobbiDavidCool:
Personally, my friends hate them.

The call them "My Chemical Crap", and think Gerard looks like Micheal Jackson.

They're twisted.

wow my friends think the exact same thing
na.
Shotgun Sinner
na.
June 13th, 2006 at 01:14am
^ Yeah, so do mine. We got into an argument about it actually. Most of my friends think he's way creepy.
XMCRxPUNKX
Killjoy
XMCRxPUNKX
June 14th, 2006 at 03:50pm
some of my friends dont even noe that i listen to them. and others are absolutly obssesed with them. i like the obssesed friends better♥. cuz they're all we talk about! Smile
stange
Killjoy
stange
June 14th, 2006 at 05:08pm
My one friend takes great pleasure in telling me how they're 'emo crap' and 'fags' which really gets on my nerves. Two of my other friends think they're 'goth' and they don't really like them. But they like country so...eh. And my one good friend loves them just like me Smile
Roxx my Soxx
Bleeding on the Floor
Roxx my Soxx
June 21st, 2006 at 03:04pm
Like 3 of my friends like them. The rest don't know them, don't care, or they're haters.
gerardbeckett
Killjoy
gerardbeckett
June 21st, 2006 at 05:14pm
L:Thinks Helena is okay but they wear too much makeup and Gerard looks like a gaywad with long hair.
JC:Same.
A: LOVES EM.
S:Likes Green Day but hasn't heard MCR
when jess was young
Really Not Okay
when jess was young
June 21st, 2006 at 05:19pm
Mike: They're pretty awesome
Alex: awesome
Mara: OMFG! Teh best
Liz: ^same as mara
Nate: Okay
Jon:Same as alex
when jess was young
Really Not Okay
when jess was young
June 21st, 2006 at 05:22pm
one of my so called 'friends' found out that i liked MCR, FFTL, TBS, ect and she said, ":My Chemical Romance is the worst piece of crap on the planet. And gerard looks like Michael Jackson...and that sonny moore guy..from FFTL, is really creepy. And WTF is up with TBS?"
so...shes not my friend anymore, and im happier now
Cali of Sorrows
Killjoy
Cali of Sorrows
June 21st, 2006 at 10:14pm
My friend said, And these are his exact words "They are Gay" when I ask him why he thought he said it was b/c "They are too emo and they dont write good songs about killing they mothers like in hip hop" Confused
i<3gerard
Killjoy
i<3gerard
June 24th, 2006 at 12:12pm
my friends don't like them.. at ALL. but they rock,i<3em'
AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
June 24th, 2006 at 12:33pm
The scant few friends I do have live in another part of the state so I've never bothered to ask them if they're into MCR. I don't imagine they'd like them at all.
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
June 24th, 2006 at 09:27pm
My friends just look at me funny. They don't like them very much. They're always saying how Gerard looks like he's dead. Ahem.

I have to interject and explain that he is not the only one in the band half of the time.

Whatever. I love them.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
June 24th, 2006 at 09:54pm
Nothing.
They don't think anything of them. They don't know their music, or what they look like, or if they even exist.
Except Vanessa. Who barely likes them, and Jessica who says they suck and should all burn in hell, and I'm a loser for liking them and spending money on them and listening to them and wasting my time on them.