Don't have an account? Create one!

Escape The Fate

AuthorMessage
a day to remember.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
a day to remember.
September 3rd, 2008 at 03:57pm
Dude

They said september 2nd, but they couldn't even get 50,000 people by the end of the day.

I feel cheated.
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
September 3rd, 2008 at 07:12pm
they just got 50k and the song is really good!
a day to remember.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
a day to remember.
September 3rd, 2008 at 08:20pm
=D
I know!

Yay it was worth it.
dearsami
Demolition Lover
dearsami
September 10th, 2008 at 11:00pm
I loveeee the new song ahah.
The Secret
Bleeding on the Floor
The Secret
September 26th, 2008 at 04:48pm
the first time i listened to the flood i didn't really like it mainly because it didn't sound like blessthefall (and i was kinda hoping it would sound like it) but then it didnt sound like escape the fate either. but after a few plays i started to really like it. and now im seriously in love with the song. it gets really catchy and i love craigs voice and just the band itself.

can't wait for the album to come out <3
a day to remember.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
a day to remember.
October 24th, 2008 at 03:58pm
Escape The Fate's new album sucks...
It's one of those plug-in-the-formula-and-you-get-a-song type of albums. :/
Some of the melodies are somewhat catchy, but it's really unoriginal and stripped of all its creativity.

What happened to Escape The Fate?
vicious.
Bulletproof Heart
vicious.
October 24th, 2008 at 10:27pm
this war is ours is a brilliant album, i'm really impressed.
i saw them again last night, and the show was great.
i don't miss ronnie, honestly.
high drama.
Awake and Unafraid
high drama.
October 30th, 2008 at 06:50pm
Kind of lost intrest when Ronnie left the band. (No, I do not support what he did or think that he should still be a part of the band whatsoever)
I didn't like The Flood much, but then again I've only heard it once. Maybe I should give it another chance? I kinda liked Craig in Blessthefall, so yeah.
Kitty Clover
Jazz Hands
Kitty Clover
February 19th, 2009 at 11:13pm
Wow this thread got left behind...
Escape the Fate's new sound is really great, I mean Ronnie was an awesome frontman for them but I think that them splitting up was the best thing, but that's just my opinion. From Behind These Walls sounds pretty good and I can't wait to see where they'll go with that, and Escape the Fate is really pumped up. You can definitely tell that Max is more talkative in interviews and such now and Craig is an absolutely amazing performer. He really gets the crowd energized and he and the band seemed like really nice people when I met them.
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
February 20th, 2009 at 07:00am
no matter what anyone says... i still miss ronnie.
dexter morgan.
Banned
dexter morgan.
June 17th, 2009 at 01:55am
my apocalypse.:
no matter what anyone says... i still miss ronnie.

well he's in a new band now, and etf has a new singer.
i'm personally glad both individuals will be continuing with music.
hopefully ronnie and the band can be friends again, although i never see them making music together again.
and hopefully ronnie will be out soon.
Marilyn Monroe
Awake and Unafraid
Marilyn Monroe
June 17th, 2009 at 03:43am
I'm a Escape The Fate noob, I know that they have a new singer and everything.
But uhm, why exactly did the first one leave? What did he do?
tragicwithacapitalTx
Fabulous Killjoy
tragicwithacapitalTx
June 17th, 2009 at 09:09am
He got arrested and went to jail for getting into some serious fight. Okay, I don't really know the details, honestly. But that's the very, very shortened albeit slightly sketchy version of what happened. Basically, he went to jail.

If you want to find out about the details, I guess you could just google it?
dexter morgan.
Banned
dexter morgan.
June 18th, 2009 at 03:32am
Pink!:
I'm a Escape The Fate noob, I know that they have a new singer and everything.
But uhm, why exactly did the first one leave? What did he do?

pretty much, he started a fight that got a man killed.
he was then put on parole and couldn't leave nevada.
he left anyways.
pretty much he's in jail now but has a new band called falling in reverse, and he's trying to get out of jail with house arrest.
he should be getting out soon, or atleast thats what his band keeps telling us.
he also has a known coke addiction.
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
July 9th, 2009 at 05:23pm
i fucking love this band.
when my friend got me warped tickets i cried because i'm finally going to get to see them.

this made me laugh, soooo hard.
http://www.buzznet.com/www/search/videos/escape%20the%20fate/74600881/buzznet-talks-escape-fate-warped/
The Ashcroft Moon
Bleeding on the Floor
The Ashcroft Moon
July 19th, 2009 at 06:30pm
awesome at give it a name & Craig was riding around Manchester on a bike which my friend found quite amusing.
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
July 20th, 2009 at 08:58am
say yes:
awesome at give it a name & Craig was riding around Manchester on a bike which my friend found quite amusing.

it was adorable.
that was just one of the cutest things. =]

i <3 them.
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
July 28th, 2009 at 06:58pm
Words cannot describe Escape The Fate's Warped 09 set 7/21.
I'll sumarize my day for yall.
I got to warped and ran to the ETF merch tent, got a tour shirt, hung around there for a little bit hoping one of the guys would show, then I got a twitter update from the guys saying they'd be signing at the AP tent at 2:30. <y friends ditched me to go meet all time low, so i walked around, watching bands and whatnot until 1:15 and then i hung out at the AP tent waiting for the band. I got bored and decided to walk around and guess who i spotted, Monte. I freaked out and started shaking, i thought i was going to cry. I ran over to him and was trying so hard not to die. I asked him if he'd sign my sunglasses (silver aviators obv) and he laughed and said he would, but then couldnt locate a sharpie. He said, "Alright, how about you come to our signing at the AP tent?" so i got two hugs from Mr Money and then we said our goodbyes. I walked back over to the AP tent and the girls working there liked me, so they let me under the tent and gave me a cut pass because I was there before anyone else. It was raining wicked hard and I was soaked already from roaming around trying to find the guys pre-show and signing. So I'm sitting under the tent and then Max walks under and is like, "Heyy!" and i started crying, but thankfully he couldn't tell. The rain was very helpful. Then Monte showed up and came over to me and gave me a big hug and was like, "missed you buddy!" and then Craig showed up. I thought I was going to faint it was so epic seeing them in person. And then Robert shows up and everyone was staring at him XD no one around the tent knew who they were I guess. I'll finish tomorrow I gotta go now.
LOVE MACHINE
Really Not Okay
LOVE MACHINE
September 4th, 2009 at 07:45am
I LOVE Escape the Fate. I have Dying is Your Latest Fashion, and This War is Ours, I love DIYF better than TWIO, because of the lyrics, Ronnie (thier old lead singer) was really good, but I still support thier new lead, Craig Mabbit. SO whats your fav song from them.?

Right now I'm listening to "You Are So Beautiful", but i LOVE situations. Smile
definitly-not-okay
Killjoy
definitly-not-okay
September 5th, 2009 at 04:10am
As your falling down is one of my faves by them