Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 18th, 2006 at 05:45pm
well I still think he sounds amazing. Smile <3
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
October 18th, 2006 at 10:39pm
I like coffee. But I'm not an addict. I only drink it when I see other people drinking it, smell it, are cold, or when I just plain feel like coffee.

I think his singing actually got better. So maybe the coffee isn't doing any damage just yet.
Silent_Whispers
Salute You in Your Grave
Silent_Whispers
October 19th, 2006 at 04:33pm
Coffee is my poison!
and I agree with Gee
Starbucks is so damn good!
Give me a starbucks vanilla latte and I am good to go!
Coffee is addicting but, hey its not like its pot.
Teenage Lobotomy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Teenage Lobotomy
October 19th, 2006 at 04:44pm
wow, this was about gerard and his coffee,
then u guys turn it into a 'how do u drink ur coffee' thread!
lmao!
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
October 19th, 2006 at 10:10pm
well since i'm just a trendslut...
i like coffee superstrong with some soymilk and sugar...enough to make it sweet but still a little bitter
my parents make coffee that tastes like water with a crushed up no-doze....gross.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 19th, 2006 at 10:26pm
I LOVE Mocha. We just bought these Splenda things that you pour in coffee and mix in and it adds flavor. They have Mocha, French Vanilla, and something else. HAHA it's 10:30 on a Thursday night and I'm here talking about coffee.
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
October 19th, 2006 at 10:52pm
are you ferserious. i have not heard of such things. i must investigate and discover if they're vegan.
Bella-Muerte
Killjoy
Bella-Muerte
October 19th, 2006 at 11:12pm
i looooovvveeee starbux saprisingly im not a big coffy fan i get iced mocas my frends have to litrely drag me awy from starbux wene were walking in town but were alll big cola drinkers we get 2L each for a day at school witch made me realy fat
Demolition Lover Jo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Demolition Lover Jo
October 25th, 2006 at 08:27am
My brother is SUCH a caffeine junkie, he has about ten cups of coffee a day. But i really can't stand the stuff, I don't like the taste or the smell. If i need caffeine i grab a can of Red Bull, but normally i'm hyper enough naturally 8D
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
October 25th, 2006 at 02:49pm
XxThePatientxX:
I don't drink coffee a lot, but I am like addicted to Starbucks Mocha Frappuchino's (idk if I spelled that right.) They're like REALLY fattening too so it kinda sucks.

i don't drink coffee or anything that much just once in a while. sugar and caffiene actually doesn't make me hyper it only makes me stay up longer but im totally addicted to the starbucks mocha frappachinos. they are soooooooooo damn good!! as a matter of fact i got 4 unopened bottles standing next to me but im saving them for the mcr concert tomorrow since im planning on waking up at 4 am which is to say i am definitely NOT a morning person. i get grumpy and irritated waking up that early lol mocha frapps and a bag of delicious Cheetos are my poisonsSmile and oh chocolate too
suddenlyiamgone
Killjoy
suddenlyiamgone
October 25th, 2006 at 06:14pm
I am in love with Starbucks coffee.
I don't really have time to get some in the morning, mainly because the only one near me is 5 minutes away...in a Barnes and Noble. Damn. Gas station..here I come..you better have some fuckin creamer!! Haha.

Yea..coffee is soo addicting.
Not__Me
Fabulous Killjoy
Not__Me
October 26th, 2006 at 07:20am
I am soooo addicted to coffee, well, good coffe, cuz some coffe really sucks.
I liek mocha, cappoccino (slp?) laté, and every kind of coffe flavourate ice cream :p
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 26th, 2006 at 09:44pm
LMAO we are all talking about how much we love coffee now. xD
Joko
Killjoy
Joko
October 27th, 2006 at 07:39am
"All I see is coffeeeeeeeeeeee"
xDDD
I'm the same... Surprised xD
Marc Webb.
Salute You in Your Grave
Marc Webb.
October 27th, 2006 at 09:08am
I just..dont like coffee or tea Blergh
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
December 17th, 2006 at 07:44pm
both mikey and gerard drink coffee.figures they both would like coffee.i like cofffee to but like when i come home from anything or like when im bored.(that was my random thought)but coffee tastes really good i got the coffee drinking from my dad.
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
December 17th, 2006 at 10:08pm
No one in my family drinks coffee. It's an addiction I developed on my own. (For the record, I don't notice a difference in my voice, averaging 2 starbucks runs a day). I just started because where I live we have seven or so months of winter, and I'm always cold. It makes me happy just to hold the damn cup! I love mocha like no human being should, and they just put a starbucks in my town like 2 weeks ago, which in my opinion makes better mocha drinks than any other place on the planet (my Starbucks card is in my wallet right next to my credit card). It's also right on my way to school so I gotta stop. And as if there's nothing else to add, it's holiday time, and they are making their awesome peppermint mocha! YUM!Smile
Sammie
Really Not Okay
Sammie
December 18th, 2006 at 03:59pm
I dont know if this is right but I think Gerard started to drink a lot of coffee because of him being 'sober'.
suddenlyiamgone
Killjoy
suddenlyiamgone
December 18th, 2006 at 05:40pm
^^ if that's the case..then I have more in common with gerard than i thought. is it sad that i want to be addicted to coffee?? i use to be..then it went away when i picked up the drinking..then i stopped drinking and now i'm back with coffee but i want to be addicted again..it makes it taste soo much better. weird. i know.

coffee is so frickin good. i'd get some before i go to school..but i have to drop my brother off at his school and there's really no time for coffee... Sad

WAIT...my school serves cappacinos (sp?). score!

sorry...i just had a cookie
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
December 18th, 2006 at 07:52pm
wow... i didn't know that it could harm vocal performance....

Gerard Ways are in danger of becoming extinct!!