Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard & His Coffee

AuthorMessage
Agent Twizzler
Fabulous Killjoy
Agent Twizzler
December 18th, 2006 at 10:07pm
With all the damage coffee and cigarettes cause to the vocal cords Gee would sound incredible without them. Just imagine the sound
Death ears would be cured everywhere XD
Though you can't blame him. Coffee is bliss in a cup. I love the stuff, especially with the French Vanilla creamer and two sugars. Addiction couldn't be more welcomed.
Destani
Killjoy
Destani
December 19th, 2006 at 01:17am
Keep your coffee I'll stick to my green, earl grey and chai teas. Even though. Yeah. I still smoke. I got a good beat down from my vocal coach about that.. And milk. So before singing? Potato chips and honey all the way. But oh crap. Honey can kill me. Oh well!

Gerard needs his coffee and smokes. I happen to like that... Scratchy, funky thing he's got going on with his voice. You could pick him out in a packed room. Even more so if he had a lovely smoker's cough!
ros.
Salute You in Your Grave
ros.
December 24th, 2006 at 01:14am
I don't really know if it will affect your singing. Mostly i feel the difference in singing quality lies in whether or not you put your all into it. Like, if you're apprehensive about it it'll come out all wobbly and shit. But if you're all up for it your voice can sound wonderful Very Happy

And i'm chemically dependant on caffeine too! Late nights mugging and cramming got me hooked on it. Not to mention the fact that my mum's a huge coffee drinker too and i took my first sip of her coffee when i was like, 7. LOL
Total Phreek
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Total Phreek
December 26th, 2006 at 05:54pm
mmmmmmm
coffee....
coffee is good, and great with cream
mmmmmm
coffee and cream.....
maudlinromance
Bleeding on the Floor
maudlinromance
December 29th, 2006 at 12:30am
I don't mind that he smokes and drinks coffee. People need soemthing like that I believe in this day and age. He also drinks Starbucks, which I really don't mind, because I like Starbucks too.
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 29th, 2006 at 03:44am
yeah i'd rather have Gerard smoking and drinkin coffee then drinking alcohol and doing drugs but isnt he quiting smokin which is really good to quit.....

but i could never go to school without that stop at starbucks first
WOOHOO STARBUCKS lol
sparrowxstarfall
Fabulous Killjoy
sparrowxstarfall
December 29th, 2006 at 04:05am
HAVE YOU HEARD!

totally unrelated

GERARD"S HAIR IS BLACK AGAIN!

and i love coffee.

i have an i.v. of it.
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 29th, 2006 at 06:15am
hahahahaha im to hyper lol 4:30 am drinking my 5th cup of coffee Dance
*Grabbing chest* my heart hurts lol (i think thats a bad thing Shocked )

im bored lol sorry that was sooooo to random lmfao
sparrowxstarfall
Fabulous Killjoy
sparrowxstarfall
December 30th, 2006 at 10:43am
my spine hurts.

could that have anything to do with the fact i havent drunk any coffe for two months?

I'M DYING!

I NEED MY CAFFEINE!

will gee die if he doesnt have coffee?

maybe that's why the whole band (cept ray i guess)
LOVES IT!
rachi_left4deadx_x
Motor Baby
rachi_left4deadx_x
December 30th, 2006 at 11:44am
I'm a huge coffee drinker, so is my mum. I had my first sip of coffee when I was 3. I Im now hooked! Starbucks is awesome! They actually have one in England! wooooooooo!
Anyway, without my beloved coffee, I get huge headaches.
I once when to this camp with my old guides (i don't got there anymore because of this inncident sp) and they refused to give me coffee for the whole weekend. I kept being sick and it was weird. I felt really ill. As soon as I got home I had some coffee and I felt fine!
weird!
Oh yah: A fact: The adverage 14 year old shouldn't have more than 1 cup of coffee a day.
Well I have about six on weekends, more on weekdays.
sparrowxstarfall
Fabulous Killjoy
sparrowxstarfall
December 30th, 2006 at 11:48am
rachi_left4deadx_x:
I'm a huge coffee drinker, so is my mum. I had my first sip of coffee when I was 3. I Im now hooked! Starbucks is awesome! They actually have one in England! wooooooooo!
I once when to this camp with my old guides (i don't got there anymore because of this inncident sp) and they refused to give me coffee for the whole weekend. I kept being sick and it was weird. I felt really ill. As soon as I got home I had some coffee and I felt fine!
weird!
Oh yah: A fact: The adverage 14 year old shouldn't have more than 1 cup of coffee a day.
woah...thats wicked.

i wonder if ill feel better if i drink coffee?

too bad there isnt any around the house right now.
keleigh/vampiress
Bleeding on the Floor
keleigh/vampiress
December 30th, 2006 at 12:37pm
rachi_left4deadx_x:
weird!

Laughing I have more than that every day! Today I had four so far, and I'm starting to down my fifth.

AND I <333333333 STARBUCKS!! Especially their Peppermint Hot Cocoa... Very Happy
sparrowxstarfall
Fabulous Killjoy
sparrowxstarfall
December 30th, 2006 at 12:52pm
mmm...starbucks.

i also <3 seattles best coffee.
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 30th, 2006 at 03:38pm
lol we should all have a coffee party with Gerard actually with all of MCR lol woohoo
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
December 30th, 2006 at 10:16pm
Nah i don't notice a change, his voice is immaculate with or without coffee or smokes.

About a year or 2 ago i was talking with my vocal trainer and she gave me a whole list on how to take care of your voice. She was like "Okay you won't be able to smoke or drink coffee either." and i said "It's okay, i don't drink coffee or smoke."

*Watches Life On the Murder Scene* <333
Me: Gonna get coffeeeee! Gonna get coffeeeee! Very Happy

I'm now addicted to coffee. I always look out for a Starbucks now. Razz
I stopped going to my vocal trainer, she said i probably wouldn't get into the performing arts school i was trying for and she was a bitch anyway who didn't believe in me.
But despite that i got into the performing arts school even when she said i prolly wouldn't. In her face! Twisted Evil
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
December 30th, 2006 at 10:20pm
Oh, this year i went on a dolphin cruise with my school and they had a canteen thing. Written on their menu board i saw the 2 sweetest words ever.
"FREE COFFEE"
<3 x 2347892347293

I had 7 coffees. I was really hyper but when the caffine came down so did i.
And there was no toilet on the bus ride home.
D:
Venom_Vengeance
Killjoy
Venom_Vengeance
December 30th, 2006 at 10:37pm
i dont believ tht coffe is bad at all....i drink like 3 cups from starbucks every day.... and i love it!!!! me and gerard love Starbucks and think ppl hate us for tht
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
December 30th, 2006 at 10:56pm
coffee isnt that bad. i mean, the effects of caffiene wear off after like, 30 years! my dad DRINKS A CUP before he goes to bed. and sleeps. well.

i drink coffee at other peoples houses. i like theirs better
Quiet.Song.13
Fabulous Killjoy
Quiet.Song.13
December 30th, 2006 at 11:00pm
hmm... would it dry your chords out if it was cold, like a frappuccino? Does it matter? *shrug* I drink a french vanilla frappuccino whenever I can.. heh. So yummy!
keleigh/vampiress
Bleeding on the Floor
keleigh/vampiress
December 31st, 2006 at 12:18am
I love Starbucks' Banana-Coconut Frappuccino... I just my 7th cup of the day...

-ish hyper-