September 17th, 2005 at 05:21am
*jello_jiggly_fun*:
waite we ARE talking about Nirvana the band .right?! Laughing

Yes, the band =P
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
September 17th, 2005 at 10:08am
I used to love them. Now I can't stand them. His voice irritates me, the lyrics are way too whiny and pathetic, and I dunno, maybe I just don't like Kurt Cobain much. Dave Grohl pwns my socks but I don't like Kurt. I think Nirvana are pretty damn overrated, especially Smells Like Teen Spirit... I HATE how that always wins "best single ever" things on MTV2 and whatever. It's not that good. (By the way, just so you don't yell at me, the albums I own are Bleach, Nevermind, In Utero and Unplugged in NY. Smile And another one I can't remember. Too many.)

All that said, I did my english oral speech last year on the Kurt Cobain murder theory. Surprised
Teresa
Always Born a Crime
Teresa
September 17th, 2005 at 10:17am
My mom likes them, I like them. I had read something about Kurt in this months issue of SPIN... I think it was about his spine Confused
Pameleah
Joining The Black Parade
Pameleah
September 17th, 2005 at 01:39pm
Read heavier than heaven... thats the best biography out there.....
favourite song-sliver
favourite photo- the one of him in front of the sign"believe in Jesus and you will be saved" so ironic
favourite Nirvana moment-when the band fucked over mtv

remember if you dont like Nirvana thats fine, but dont force your opinion... to the rest of you kurt will be my icon till i die.
Pameleah
Joining The Black Parade
Pameleah
September 17th, 2005 at 01:42pm
and dont forget the band were more than just kurt Chris and dave were just as important... and dave foster and chad channing left there imprint.
Sid Vicious
Joining The Black Parade
Sid Vicious
September 22nd, 2005 at 08:53pm
It's a shame they could have had some good music today: They still are my fav. band ever,they shall always rock in my heart
Miss Skeleton !!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Miss Skeleton !!
October 3rd, 2005 at 04:56pm
Wounder what the world would have been l;ike if Kurt were still around *ponders thoughts*
Sid Vicious
Joining The Black Parade
Sid Vicious
October 3rd, 2005 at 05:39pm
Selfish Sorrow:
Wounder what the world would have been l;ike if Kurt were still around *ponders thoughts*

Somtimes i wonder..........
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
October 5th, 2005 at 10:07am
Nirvana = teh suck.

I'm originally from the Seattle area; my cousins both went to school with Kurt's brother and went to parties with Kurt all the time. They told me that Kurt was quite an asshole, especially to his little brother (who had blue hair, they always tell me). They said that the band would play at parties sometimes and everybody thought they sucked, and once, Kurt's brother gave Jason (my cousin) a demo tape...he was like, "It really, really sucked, so I threw it away...and then they got really famous. I don't know how they did it. I wish I had that demo tape; none of the songs on it have ever been released. DAMMIT!"

I hate grunge.
serene dream
Salute You in Your Grave
serene dream
October 5th, 2005 at 11:11am
I love most of the songs and my dad tells me that they were alright live. Not a huge fan though.
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
October 5th, 2005 at 11:30am
i love nirvana. i've been listening to them since i was 3 years old, so they hold a special place in my....heart.
OMGz AMY!
Bleeding on the Floor
OMGz AMY!
October 5th, 2005 at 11:36am
bweeno:
yea its this new law that they bought in coz aparantly it givs us ideas on committing suicide or sumthin like that..o well im still gunna do it kurt cobains my idol.

really?? wow.. i did a report on kurt and for like... 7 minutes of my report i gave a speech about suicide..
Caution! Toxic!
Shotgun Sinner
Caution! Toxic!
October 5th, 2005 at 11:46am
I like Nirvana....obviously
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
October 5th, 2005 at 03:12pm
bweeno:
It could be just my gay school tho

Nice insult. Idiot.
only happy when it rains.
Really Not Okay
only happy when it rains.
October 5th, 2005 at 03:23pm
retardsrule:
Nirvana = teh suck.

I'm originally from the Seattle area; my cousins both went to school with Kurt's brother and went to parties with Kurt all the time. They told me that Kurt was quite an asshole, especially to his little brother (who had blue hair, they always tell me). They said that the band would play at parties sometimes and everybody thought they sucked, and once, Kurt's brother gave Jason (my cousin) a demo tape...he was like, "It really, really sucked, so I threw it away...and then they got really famous. I don't know how they did it. I wish I had that demo tape; none of the songs on it have ever been released. DAMMIT!"

I hate grunge.

if you hate them, then why did you come on the thread in the first place Confused
imMnotCokayR
Killjoy
imMnotCokayR
October 5th, 2005 at 03:46pm
i love nirvana like so much!
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
October 5th, 2005 at 07:21pm
Jenna:
retardsrule:
Nirvana = teh suck.

I hate grunge.

if you hate them, then why did you come on the thread in the first place Confused

some people enjoy bitching.
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
October 5th, 2005 at 07:24pm
Selfish Sorrow:

i'm pretty sure he would've retired had he not shot himself.
Sophistipunk.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sophistipunk.
October 5th, 2005 at 07:33pm
Oh GOD!!!
I FUCKING LOVE Nirvana.
Rest In Peace, Kurt.
And I live in Seattle.
Yeah, now I feel a bit proud.
serene dream
Salute You in Your Grave
serene dream
October 6th, 2005 at 07:53am
Jenna:
retardsrule:
Nirvana = teh suck.

I hate grunge.

to give her opinion... Just cause you post on a thread about another band it doesnt mean you have to like them.