Don't have an account? Create one!

Nirvana

AuthorMessage
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
October 6th, 2005 at 09:13am
nirvana, eh, okay. of course the classics like "teen spirit" and "heart-shaped box", but not the biggest fan. they're okay *shrugs*
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
October 6th, 2005 at 09:14am
HoPeLeSsHeArTs13:
nirvana, eh, okay. of course the classics like "teen spirit" and "heart-shaped box", but not the biggest fan. they're okay *shrugs*

I love your ava.
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
October 6th, 2005 at 09:15am
.Beh:
HoPeLeSsHeArTs13:

I love your ava.

sank you! ava courtesy of TIP.gah, i heart that place! yours is muy kick-ass, too.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
October 6th, 2005 at 10:47am
Jenna:
retardsrule:
Nirvana = teh suck.

I'm originally from the Seattle area; my cousins both went to school with Kurt's brother and went to parties with Kurt all the time. They told me that Kurt was quite an asshole, especially to his little brother (who had blue hair, they always tell me). They said that the band would play at parties sometimes and everybody thought they sucked, and once, Kurt's brother gave Jason (my cousin) a demo tape...he was like, "It really, really sucked, so I threw it away...and then they got really famous. I don't know how they did it. I wish I had that demo tape; none of the songs on it have ever been released. DAMMIT!"

I hate grunge.

if you hate them, then why did you come on the thread in the first place Confused

Lmao. To say that I don't like them. These threads aren't just for love, you know. I guess you don't grasp the concept.
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
October 6th, 2005 at 12:19pm
retardsrule:
Jenna:
retardsrule:
Nirvana = teh suck.

I'm originally from the Seattle area; my cousins both went to school with Kurt's brother and went to parties with Kurt all the time. They told me that Kurt was quite an asshole, especially to his little brother (who had blue hair, they always tell me). They said that the band would play at parties sometimes and everybody thought they sucked, and once, Kurt's brother gave Jason (my cousin) a demo tape...he was like, "It really, really sucked, so I threw it away...and then they got really famous. I don't know how they did it. I wish I had that demo tape; none of the songs on it have ever been released. DAMMIT!"

I hate grunge.

if you hate them, then why did you come on the thread in the first place Confused

Lmao. To say that I don't like them. These threads aren't just for love, you know. I guess you don't grasp the concept.

some people never learn... *shakes head *
xx.spooky.kid.xx
Bleeding on the Floor
xx.spooky.kid.xx
November 25th, 2005 at 03:27am
omfg.
i love nirvana.
they are awsome.
i have their greatest hits.
awsome
zoe. woo!
Really Not Okay
zoe. woo!
December 11th, 2005 at 04:28am
retardsrule:
Jenna:
retardsrule:
Nirvana = teh suck.

I hate grunge.

yeah i dont understand why people say that.
Threads arent only for expressing "love", it's for your opinion, and that can include negativeity.
zoe. woo!
Really Not Okay
zoe. woo!
December 11th, 2005 at 04:28am
anyone have videos of Nirvana Concerts? i need them in mpeg format. please, please, remember mpeg format video. i need it ASAP and i'm waiting. i dont care what concert it is as long as it's in good quality and it's long and it's loud. thanx bye and dont forget...!!!
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
December 11th, 2005 at 09:35am
I have fallen in love with Sliver and I have all Nirvana's albums except the one with Sliver on it. X_X

And I don't like them any more apart from that one song.
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
December 11th, 2005 at 09:45am
Sliver is an awesome song Razz
You want me to send it you, Ems? It's one of my faves, next to Polly and You know youre right <3
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
December 11th, 2005 at 09:52am
I want Bleach and In Utero really bad.
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
December 11th, 2005 at 10:02am
Lady In a Blue Dress:
I want Bleach and In Utero really bad.

both are awesome albums
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
December 11th, 2005 at 10:10am
I was disappointed with In Utero when I bought it.

All Apologies is the only decent song on there. In my opinion.
<3BringTheBullets<3
Really Not Okay
<3BringTheBullets<3
December 11th, 2005 at 10:18am
I Like A Couple Of Their Songs Like Rape Me , Heart Shape Box
But To Be Honest I Dont Think They Are That Great.
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
December 11th, 2005 at 03:46pm
They weren't JUST grunge, damn.
They were rock.
Angst rock.
Something MCR /tries/ to be.
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
December 11th, 2005 at 03:47pm
They weren't JUST grunge, damn.
They were rock.
Angst rock.
Something MCR /tries/ to be.
vanityximxbreaking
Fabulous Killjoy
vanityximxbreaking
December 13th, 2005 at 09:25am
Four words;;
Smells Like Teen Spirit.
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
January 13th, 2006 at 09:01pm
There are no words to describe how much I love Nirvana. I could listen to them for hours on end.
Sex Pistol
Bleeding on the Floor
Sex Pistol
February 6th, 2006 at 09:16pm
Nirvana is one of the most original bands ever.
Sex Pistol
Bleeding on the Floor
Sex Pistol
February 6th, 2006 at 09:17pm
Two words, man Rape Me xD