Don't have an account? Create one!

ONE OFF LONDON SHOW.

AuthorMessage
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
August 5th, 2006 at 04:00am
hey, just to let you know, we have had an email from the ticket suppliers now saying that it is strictly 16+ and anyone given wrong information can get a full refund.
Charlotte Paranoia!
Joining The Black Parade
Charlotte Paranoia!
August 5th, 2006 at 09:30am
I preordered my ticket on thursday Cool yayness!! I'm excited! I'm under 16 but I hope I'll get in. I've been into rock city on 16+ shows. Anyway, I can't imagine if loads of under 16's go they'll turn us all away, because then the show would lose half the fans. Does that make sense? n/m i'm excited anyway
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
August 5th, 2006 at 09:33am
KinkyFlavouredCyanide:
I preordered my ticket on thursday Cool yayness!! I'm excited! I'm under 16 but I hope I'll get in. I've been into rock city on 16+ shows. Anyway, I can't imagine if loads of under 16's go they'll turn us all away, because then the show would lose half the fans. Does that make sense? n/m i'm excited anyway

That's incredibly risky. Even though I'm over 16, I'm still bringing ID just in case because I look younger. We've gotten emails saying that nobody UNDER 16 will be permitted. So... it's a huge risk you going. I don't blame you for wanting to give it a shot, but try not to get your hopes up too high because you MIGHT get turned away. I think the whole over-16 thing is stupid myself, and I don't think it's fair... 14, maybe...but 16 seems too harsh.
Good luck in getting in anyway, I might see you there Very Happy
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
August 5th, 2006 at 12:22pm
I've got to say i agree with the above comment. Im 21 and i guarentee i get aked for ID i always do! Obviously if you look oder then it could be okay, and being a huge mcr fan then I would probably take the chance if i was under 16.

I dont support getting fake id's but maybe you should try to lend a friends i'd ! oh thats really bad i know, but I dont think anyone should have to miss mcr and it would be so dissapointing to be turned away from the gig if they do decide to be strict!

Good luck to everyone trying to get in anyway lol, oh and did anyone get their ticket yet? I know its still a bit early but im so excited!
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
August 5th, 2006 at 05:38pm
Yeah exactly, like I'd take the risk too if I was under 16 (it'd SO never work for me though) but they should also be prepared that it could backfire and they might get turned away. If they look older it's a bonus, but yeah...risky stuff.

And nope I haven't got my ticktet yet, it was only ordered like 48 hours ago so it won't be coming just yet! Give it at least a week or so.
gothgirl1975
Motor Baby
gothgirl1975
August 8th, 2006 at 08:51am
I've got my ticket and I'm soooo excited. Is it all just standing in this place?
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
August 8th, 2006 at 09:09am
can they still do a show after what happended to gee and bobbykins?
edit: they canceled their last show coz of it
soz
~Ribena_Queen~
Bleeding on the Floor
~Ribena_Queen~
August 8th, 2006 at 09:47am
.m.c.r.freak.:
can they still do a show after what happended to gee and bobbykins?
edit: they canceled their last show coz of it
soz

Nothing official has been said about what has happened {if anything} to Gerard and Bob, All we know at the moment is that the show is still going ahead.
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
August 8th, 2006 at 10:21am
oh okay
well hope they dont cancel or anything.
have fun ^^,
fraghacK^
Killjoy
fraghacK^
August 8th, 2006 at 03:45pm
If its still going on

Does anyone wanna go with me? Since they sold out so fast none of my friends had enough time to buy one.
famous_last_words
Motor Baby
famous_last_words
August 8th, 2006 at 03:48pm
AHH my parents are so crule they wont leem go cause its not a huge venue and they think its hard to find there so mean
Tezzy_pants
Jazz Hands
Tezzy_pants
August 8th, 2006 at 05:23pm
woop
not long to go peeps
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
August 9th, 2006 at 05:06am
Ahhh I got an email today saying my tickets had been dispatched. Anyone else know iif theirs have been dispatched yet??
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
August 9th, 2006 at 05:37am
oh yeah I got an email saying they were dispatched yesterday too! im so excited to get them! As for the question is it all standing, i read on the seetickets website that there is a circle type area, but i dont think this has seats in anyway because its like a club venue rather than a proper gig venue.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
August 9th, 2006 at 05:41am
^ Yeah I've seen pictures of the venue, and I don't see anywhere where anyone can sit. The venue looks GORGEOUS though, have you seen it? It looks WAY classy!!

And still, I try not to get excited...
Tezzy_pants
Jazz Hands
Tezzy_pants
August 9th, 2006 at 08:17am
woop my tickets are on the way Razz
Tezzy_pants
Jazz Hands
Tezzy_pants
August 10th, 2006 at 07:41am
i read on a forum

"They're on their way to Japan right now!
So I believe that all the tour dates coming up are now a go!"
Charlotte Paranoia!
Joining The Black Parade
Charlotte Paranoia!
August 10th, 2006 at 07:46am
yayness! I have my tickets now!!! Very Happy Kicking Punk Dance Hell yeah! Im excited now!! I hope they can make it though! Confused Poor guys.
Tezzy_pants
Jazz Hands
Tezzy_pants
August 10th, 2006 at 09:14am
Yeah im sure they will
i got my ticket too, today
Tezzy_pants
Jazz Hands
Tezzy_pants
August 10th, 2006 at 09:14am
fraghacK^:
If its still going on

Does anyone wanna go with me? Since they sold out so fast none of my friends had enough time to buy one.

did you sort someone to go with Smile