Which means i got mine toooo Very Happy
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
August 10th, 2006 at 11:21am
Wooo!!! GOT MY TICKETS!!!!

tez:
i read on a forum

"They're on their way to Japan right now!
So I believe that all the tour dates coming up are now a go!"

OMG I squealed when I read that!! So as long as they don't hurt themselves anymore in Japan, everything will be fine for London and we can all be properly excited at last! Wooo!
Tezzy_pants
Jazz Hands
Tezzy_pants
August 10th, 2006 at 11:36am
yup
get excited hun

THEY ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
August 11th, 2006 at 06:45am
ARRHHGG!!!

Oh okay so I might sound more 12 than 21 but i dont care I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED for london!

I was gonna buy a black parade t, even though I know lots of other people will be wearing them too, i think its kind of supposed to be like that, all the fans united and all! But i dont think it would ever get here in time so i might make one instead!

So very excited though! what times everyone planning on getting there? I normally get to a gig about 1 1/2- 2 hours before so i can get at the front, but I reckon with the die hard mcr fans, some will be there a lot earlier than that!
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
August 11th, 2006 at 06:49am
I'm not sure what time I'll get there, maybe an hour or so before the doors open? It'll be a pretty small venue, so it'll be easy to get down the front/nearish so there's no point waiting for ages!

But is it just me who is still in complete disbelief about it?! Like...I can't believe it's happening! And I'm scared of being excited about it because I was SO excited before last time I saw them and it turned into a nightmare...

I REALLY hope I get to see some of you guys that are going there. That'd be so rad Very Happy
Tezzy_pants
Jazz Hands
Tezzy_pants
August 11th, 2006 at 07:02am
Im going to be there woop!!!

Maybe we should post pics of ourself so we know who to look out for?
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
August 11th, 2006 at 07:45am
Bess:
I'm not sure what time I'll get there, maybe an hour or so before the doors open? It'll be a pretty small venue, so it'll be easy to get down the front/nearish so there's no point waiting for ages!

But is it just me who is still in complete disbelief about it?! Like...I can't believe it's happening! And I'm scared of being excited about it because I was SO excited before last time I saw them and it turned into a nightmare...

I REALLY hope I get to see some of you guys that are going there. That'd be so rad Very Happy

Yeah it would be great to meet some of the people from this message board there! What happened to you last time you went to see them??

Im still very excited, just think happy thoughts lol x
~Ribena_Queen~
Bleeding on the Floor
~Ribena_Queen~
August 11th, 2006 at 08:05am
tez:
Im going to be there woop!!!

Maybe we should post pics of ourself so we know who to look out for?
I think thats a great idea.
Tezzy_pants
Jazz Hands
Tezzy_pants
August 11th, 2006 at 08:21am
Woop,. what about anyone else?
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
August 11th, 2006 at 11:17am
^ I really like that idea too! If you go to my myspace page (www.myspace.com/bess182) then you can see pictures of me there. And I'll try and let you know what I'll be wearing before too Very Happy

Punk_Bling_Girl_85:
Yeah it would be great to meet some of the people from this message board there! What happened to you last time you went to see them??

Im still very excited, just think happy thoughts lol x

I saw them at the Give It A Name festival, and I was badly knocked over and kinda crushed during Panic! At The Disco's set. I was really scared for the rest of the day and I didn't dare get down the front for MCR... so I was WAY at the back and could hardly see anything, and I was really dissapointed Sad
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
August 11th, 2006 at 11:38am
[/color][/quote]
I saw them at the Give It A Name festival, and I was badly knocked over and kinda crushed during Panic! At The Disco's set. I was really scared for the rest of the day and I didn't dare get down the front for MCR... so I was WAY at the back and could hardly see anything, and I was really dissapointed Sad [/quote]

oh no thats terrible! im always scared of that, so i normally try to get right by the barrier so i can hold on! I was sat down at give it a name, right at the front though, row a right next to the stage so that was amazing!

oh your myspace page is v pretty btw!

well mine is

http://www.myspace.com/punk_bling_girl_85

it might take a while to load up because there is so much crap on it like banners and photos and stuff! lol

Yay im excited to see some of you guys there! everyone else post some pics or your page url!
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
August 11th, 2006 at 11:55am
I've NEVER been at the barrier at the front before, which may seem surprising seeing the amount of gigs I go to. I'm just small, I get knocked around and crushed easily. I thought I was going to DIE when I saw Fall Out Boy!!!

Smaller venus are SO much better than big ones like at GIAN. That's why I was so dead-set on seeing MCR in London.

I love your myspace btw, I sent you a friend request =]

And yes, now everybody - show us pictures/your myspaces so we can look out for you on the big day!!
~Ribena_Queen~
Bleeding on the Floor
~Ribena_Queen~
August 11th, 2006 at 01:03pm
hehe mine is www.myspace.com/chelle_2005 not much to see cos its private but just request me and im sure to add you Very Happy
Tezzy_pants
Jazz Hands
Tezzy_pants
August 11th, 2006 at 01:23pm
my myspace is www.myspace.com/loverofalex
go take lookRazz
~Ribena_Queen~
Bleeding on the Floor
~Ribena_Queen~
August 11th, 2006 at 04:51pm
Thanks for the add Bess!! And Punk_Bling_Girl_85 hope you dont mind that i added you Razz

Omg im soooo excited about this, I think its mainly going to kick in on Saturday morning when i leave to begin my journey haha, Wow nearly a whole week away. Its gonna be awesome!!!!
Tezzy_pants
Jazz Hands
Tezzy_pants
August 11th, 2006 at 05:33pm
haha i know, i so wont be able to sleep next week - will be excited!
~Ribena_Queen~
Bleeding on the Floor
~Ribena_Queen~
August 11th, 2006 at 05:58pm
Haha, i would count hours but i cba haha, Hmmm now i wanna know how many hours

*goes to calculator*

260 hours

WOW.

Not long atall
Tezzy_pants
Jazz Hands
Tezzy_pants
August 11th, 2006 at 06:04pm
haha, its a good job we're going to a party night before ^ lady, coz im sure we would be climbing the walls with excitment if we had thee chance
~Ribena_Queen~
Bleeding on the Floor
~Ribena_Queen~
August 11th, 2006 at 07:23pm
hahaha yea BUT we still wont beable to sleep haha, we'll be like this time tomoro ahah, and then we'll be waiting allllll day till we have to get the train haha
~Ribena_Queen~
Bleeding on the Floor
~Ribena_Queen~
August 11th, 2006 at 08:21pm
Punk_Bling_Girl_85:

So very excited though! what times everyone planning on getting there? I normally get to a gig about 1 1/2- 2 hours before so i can get at the front, but I reckon with the die hard mcr fans, some will be there a lot earlier than that!

Yea i agree, them crazy fans are gonna be there sooooo early Very Happy