Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard & Bob hurt while making new video.

AuthorMessage
beautiful nightmare.
Joining The Black Parade
beautiful nightmare.
August 7th, 2006 at 02:42pm
Oh my fucking Gee!!! I hope that they are ok!! It probably killed them not to perform they love performing they love seeing there fans!!!When i found out thanks to xxBlackXXMariaxx i cried!!! Gerard is like the only reason i am alive!! without him i wouldnt be here!! I worship the man!!! Even more tradgic the accident happened on my birthday!(august3rd)!! Wow i hope both of them are ok !! Bob is the best drummer in the world!!! And Gerard to me has the most beautiful voice in the galaxy!! i hope there ok if there are any updates on this please leave me a private message or something!! Sad Sad
through the mire
Salute You in Your Grave
through the mire
August 7th, 2006 at 03:09pm
but wait....getting hurt in the vid? wtf?!!?!?!
Taylor Lautner
Always Born a Crime
Taylor Lautner
August 7th, 2006 at 03:38pm
aww, i hope they feel better!
U_stole_my_popsicle!
Fabulous Killjoy
U_stole_my_popsicle!
August 7th, 2006 at 03:38pm
omg i hope they are ok. this sounds really bad for bob. Im sure that Gee will get better fast but this whole thing sucks. how is everyone else ok? does anyone really know the whole storie?
through the mire
Salute You in Your Grave
through the mire
August 7th, 2006 at 04:05pm
obnoxious obsesser:
omg i hope they are ok. this sounds really bad for bob. Im sure that Gee will get better fast but this whole thing sucks. how is everyone else ok? does anyone really know the whole storie?

there are two stories so far:
1 -- they were injured making their new video. gerard broke his ankle doing stunts and and bob got hit by faulty pyrotechnics

2 -- they were hurt in a car crash (don't know any more info about this one, sry)
Fluffy Bunny of Doom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Fluffy Bunny of Doom
August 7th, 2006 at 05:22pm
well now would be the perfect time to sing I'm not Ok

i realy do hope they get better soon thats all i can think about i worry way too much
james dean.
Awake and Unafraid
james dean.
August 7th, 2006 at 06:23pm
Jesus Christ, is this for real?

Haha, oh man, I'm really curious to see the video now. I'm sure it'll be awesome if it involves fire and something to break Gerard's ankle.

I hope the guys will be alright and all better soon though.
Echoes of Lost Hope
Salute You in Your Grave
Echoes of Lost Hope
August 7th, 2006 at 07:53pm
hope they get better. I wanna see a picture of Gerard's ankle.... because I'm sick like that.

Can't wait for the making the video, I wonder if they're going to have it in there.

:taps chin and thinks:
operator sex.
Fabulous Killjoy
operator sex.
August 7th, 2006 at 09:16pm
awwe! that really sucks tight ass.
it all makes sence seeing as they canceled street scene due to unforeseen circumstances.
poor guys
get better!! Confused
justin pierre.
Awake and Unafraid
justin pierre.
August 7th, 2006 at 09:30pm
Poor Gee and Bobness!*tear*

I almost said teat not tear O.o
justin pierre.
Awake and Unafraid
justin pierre.
August 7th, 2006 at 09:32pm
xXxBlackMariahxXx:
what i had heard on google alerts was that they got hurt in a car crash and bob was suffering from 3 degree burns... but i believe that it was in the making of the vid... and since bob is ok now it couldnt of been that bad.. but anyway it happened is horrible! i started crying when i found this out... poor gee! why is ankle? and bob! ohhh bob Sad ... this depresses me.. i really hope they get better like... SOON! *sends love out to MCR*

Ditto but instead of love its heart shaped skittles Very Happy
Edit: Page Pwn!!
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
August 7th, 2006 at 10:51pm
I've had 2nd degree burns before. Never 3rd...so I know a bit of the pain Bob is in. I was lucky, I didn't scar much at all, I was quite young (it was from coffee tho)...

I hope they're well soon or at least not in pain for ages.
I can't say that I'm super excited to see the making of the video tho just b/c they got hurt during it... It'll be a long lasting reminder of a time of great physical and emotional pain in their lives...
How certain are we that it was durin the making of anyways??? (I don't have the time to go thro all the pages right now sadly).

There were some concert goers that got hurt too on the show they were supposed to play or something like that. 15 of them...car crash near a stage or something like that
Carmen Is A Parasite
Salute You in Your Grave
Carmen Is A Parasite
August 7th, 2006 at 10:59pm
Aww poor bob Sad i had those beforebut on my elbow so i know his pain yuck...as for gerard that sucks too, all that for a video? it better be a good damn vidoe if they got hurt during it! but im sorry that that happened and i hope they get all healed soon. I send virtual kisses to their booboos and send em my love and best wishes...
shelby;disenchanted
Bleeding on the Floor
shelby;disenchanted
August 7th, 2006 at 11:00pm
xxxEchoes_of_Lost_Hopexxx:
hope they get better. I wanna see a picture of Gerard's ankle.... because I'm sick like that.

Can't wait for the making the video, I wonder if they're going to have it in there.

:taps chin and thinks:

Well, your not the only one thats sick like that. Embarassed

On another forum they said that Gerard had a heart problem and was getting it treated. I REALLY dont belive that one... AT ALL.
Crying Blue Eyes
Killjoy
Crying Blue Eyes
August 7th, 2006 at 11:52pm
I'd laught if these injuries are what Bob and Gerard get in the Video. Then everything else is just a "telephone" (remember that game when you were youngins?). But if they really are hurt then they know we are thinking about them!
shelby;disenchanted
Bleeding on the Floor
shelby;disenchanted
August 7th, 2006 at 11:54pm
Crying Blue Eyes:
I'd laught if these injuries are what Bob and Gerard get in the Video. Then everything else is just a "telephone" (remember that game when you were youngins?). But if they really are hurt then they know we are thinking about them!

Yeah I would laugh if they got ''injured'' in the video. Wouldnt we all feel stupid? Haha, I know I would.
Sterate_
Really Not Okay
Sterate_
August 8th, 2006 at 01:08am
OMFG!!! I hope they get better. Best wishes for them.
Resignation
Bleeding on the Floor
Resignation
August 8th, 2006 at 02:07pm
stormy:
I've had 2nd degree burns before. Never 3rd...so I know a bit of the pain Bob is in. I was lucky, I didn't scar much at all, I was quite young (it was from coffee tho)...

I hope they're well soon or at least not in pain for ages.
I can't say that I'm super excited to see the making of the video tho just b/c they got hurt during it... It'll be a long lasting reminder of a time of great physical and emotional pain in their lives...
How certain are we that it was durin the making of anyways??? (I don't have the time to go thro all the pages right now sadly).

There were some concert goers that got hurt too on the show they were supposed to play or something like that. 15 of them...car crash near a stage or something like that

Bob's probably not in a whole lot of pain. =/ Third degree burns burn down to the nerves, so you can't feel 'em.

I think, anyway...
Go. Go. Go.
Salute You in Your Grave
Go. Go. Go.
August 8th, 2006 at 02:21pm
Thats only when it first happens, the recovery is extremly painful, I think.
moved to new accnt.
Jazz Hands
moved to new accnt.
August 8th, 2006 at 04:26pm

I was wondering what happened.
Everyone was talking about it.
Now I finally found out.
I'm so sorry to hear that. :[
I really hope they recover soon.