Don't have an account? Create one!

Rise Against

AuthorMessage
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
December 16th, 2006 at 03:15pm
They're doing a UK tour! Playing Norwich!!

Ordered my ticket yesterday.
Oh yeah Cool

Fuckin' stoked.
x-Murdered Love-x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
x-Murdered Love-x
December 17th, 2006 at 11:36am
I saw them last night! They were awesome! But people kept on pushing my sister and I down!
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
January 27th, 2007 at 02:34am
SO I just saw them with Billy Talent and Anti-Flag last night, and I just had to share this most amazing thing.

.. so theres a radio station here that does these things they call Sonic Sessions, where they bring in a band, and they play acoustic for 30 people, it's ridiculously exclusive you have to win your way in, but my friend got the tickets (I almost pissed my pants when she told me... literally) But oh god they were amazing, and we talked to them after and professed our undying love for them haha, I couldnt believe it.

Their concert was my fourth time seeing them live, and as usual it rocked my socks, however I was lacking floor tickets, but as soon as they started playing State Of The Union, I said fuck it, threw my sweater and my beer at my friend grabbed the guy in front of me (who'd been wanting to jump anyways) and we just charged down the stairs and took a flying leap over the double barricades... it was so worth it, even though I'm pretty sure I screwed my ankle up nicely landing the jump... I didnt totally clear the second barricade haha.
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
January 27th, 2007 at 12:24pm
Ahaha that's amazing. ^

I'm seeing them in Six days with Anti-Flag, Moneen & Billy Talent. And I as well, have seats. I doubt I'll go to such extreams though. xD
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
January 27th, 2007 at 01:24pm
oh just you wait, I didn't think I would do something like that either, but after you watch Anti-Flag from your seats and you watch the pit and see them all having fun and you wish it was you, and then you hear a song like State Of The Union... it brings the animal out I swear.

I wasn't even myself haha. Oh and while we were at the Session with them, they said they're going to come back on a headlining tour this summer. Which will be ridiculously fun.
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
January 27th, 2007 at 02:16pm
I see your point lol. I know, it's all of my favourite bands playing. It's going to be really hard to be standing still. >.>
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
January 28th, 2007 at 10:03pm
yah, billy Talent didn't even matter, If Rise Against had finished it, it still would have been one of my favourite concerts ever, Billy Talent was just like the icing on the cake haha.

Moneen did make some horrible noises though.. I wasn't very pleased.
Hybrid Child
Awake and Unafraid
Hybrid Child
January 29th, 2007 at 10:31am
I have listen their songs a few days and i'm a little interested! I have to find their cd somewhere ^^
Sounds good.
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
January 29th, 2007 at 11:29am
This Time Imperfect:
yah, billy Talent didn't even matter, If Rise Against had finished it, it still would have been one of my favourite concerts ever, Billy Talent was just like the icing on the cake haha.

Moneen did make some horrible noises though.. I wasn't very pleased.

Eeek. I love Moneen. They're amazing and hilarious In Love

...FOUR DAYS.

...Does anyone know Rise Againsts' set list?
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
January 30th, 2007 at 12:43pm
umm, a lot of it was an andrenaline blur for me, but I recall Ready To Fall, Prayer Of the Refugee, State of the Union, Paper Wings, Life Less Frightening.... that's all thats coming to mind right now, they didn't play for very long, I thought they might have played longer since I was under the impression it was a Billy Talent Tour, but Rise Against were sort of co-headlining, but they were pretty much just opening.

I dont mind Moneen either, but they were just like these earsplitting sounds that went on and on while they were talking between songs and such and I was liek Dear god stop.
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
February 1st, 2007 at 01:12pm
Seeing them tomorow! -dies-
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
February 3rd, 2007 at 01:22am
Oi! Rise Against owned! They had great energy... and Tim was bouncing around the stage like no tomorrow.

Unfortunatly.. they didn't play state of the union. I'm still pissed. XD
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
February 3rd, 2007 at 02:38pm
I can't wait to see them headline this summer, I'm sure you can hear State Of The Union then haha.

it's probably a good thing they didn't play it... it made me crazy.
PenceyPia
Bleeding on the Floor
PenceyPia
February 3rd, 2007 at 04:58pm
oh Rise Against = cool! ^^ ^^
Effected-Chris!
Killjoy
Effected-Chris!
February 3rd, 2007 at 06:21pm
Great band. The best right next to My Chem!
Emily Haines.
Salute You in Your Grave
Emily Haines.
February 3rd, 2007 at 08:15pm
I saw them in concert with My Chem and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. It was pretty much amazing.
They sound so much better live.
Totally worth having beer spilt all over my friends and I.
Tara Scene
Motor Baby
Tara Scene
February 3rd, 2007 at 10:10pm
They're pretty fucking awesome!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Mr. Green
I get to see tehm in March. I cany Wait
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
February 4th, 2007 at 01:06am
From what I have heard of them, they sound good. I like what I hear. I want to learn a bit about them, because I am gonna see them on March first with MCR. . . Smile
LifeOnStandby
Motor Baby
LifeOnStandby
February 4th, 2007 at 01:06am
They ust came here to NC a week or two ago. Wasn't lucky enough to go, but my friend told me about it, sounded pretty kickass. Love their sound.
ab aeterno.
Lost My Fear of Falling
ab aeterno.
February 18th, 2007 at 04:10am
11 DAYZ.
And I get to see them.

They are wickedddz..