WTF!!

AuthorMessage
coffeejunkielikeWHOA
Really Not Okay
coffeejunkielikeWHOA
August 27th, 2006 at 07:07pm
WTF! Evil or Very Mad Ranting Cussing
i'm super pissed of right now!
people need to grow the fuck up and stop beeing so damn rude all the time!. like fuck if you don't like them then get the fuck out of the crowed and let the people who actually like mcr have a memorable show of everyone having fun and not of one of there favorite bands getting watter bottels chucked at them and beeing booed.
If i was there there would have been some mager ass kicking going on in the crowed 2 Guns Bangin .
*imagines*
all the mcr fan and all the mcr haters chargeing toword eachother like at the end of IMO video. Laughing
Starved To Death
Jazz Hands
Starved To Death
August 27th, 2006 at 07:25pm
Astro_Zombie91:
WTF! Evil or Very Mad Ranting Cussing
i'm super pissed of right now!
people need to grow the fuck up and stop beeing so damn rude all the time!. like fuck if you don't like them then get the fuck out of the crowed and let the people who actually like mcr have a memorable show of everyone having fun and not of one of there favorite bands getting watter bottels chucked at them and beeing booed.

Seriously! How immature can you get? If you don't like a band then leave. Simple as that.
Yaoi Owns You
Jazz Hands
Yaoi Owns You
August 27th, 2006 at 08:18pm
zoe;; love.:
Just watched them on the Reading highlights though. They were amazing as always.
They played Dead! & House Of Wolves as the new songs.
They may have played more new songs, but BBC didn't show.

could you send me a link to whatever you watched? I tried going on bbc and it didn't give me anything.

how could they do that to them. it makes me want to cry. i'm so upset. No
SuperBecky2410
Salute You in Your Grave
SuperBecky2410
August 27th, 2006 at 08:38pm
the same thing happend to P!ATD yesterday.
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
August 27th, 2006 at 09:28pm
that is fucking messed up.
if you don't like a band, then you don't have to stay for the show.
personally, if i was gerard or mikey or ray or bob or frank, i would jump into the crowd and hit people with a microphone or something.
but they are smarter than that, i am not.
thats just wrong. even I wouldn't do that if i didn't like a band and im pretty outspoken ...
but, and maybe i wasnt paying enough attention, but in that vid. thing, at the beginning peope were booing i think, but at the end, i heard cheering.
GAH. im so cunfused
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
August 27th, 2006 at 10:17pm
~Ribena_Queen~:
Could someone possibly rename this, i just made a dup cos i didnt see it was already here? Really dont mean to sound a pain or anything?

You do not sound like a pain. I second this.

I heard about the P! thing too. It sucks that people have to be so damn inconsiderate and rude and ruin the concert for the fans.
na.
Shotgun Sinner
na.
August 28th, 2006 at 04:04am

Guys, it honestly wasn't that bad. I just found this link on Live Journal & a fan who saw them at Reading saw the bottling happened at the beginning of the show, but by the end they'd either won over all the anti-MCR kids or they'd chosen to piss off.
Anyway, here's the link:
http://community.livejournal.com/chemicalromance/1744755.html
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
August 28th, 2006 at 04:50am
Well thank GOD it wasn't as bad as it sounded.
I think what I saw on TV must've been the latter half of their set, which would make sense because I didn't see too many bottles at all.
I'm proud of them though. Some bands have been known to leave the stage and not come back after something like that, but they stuck it out like the pros they are.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
August 28th, 2006 at 05:09am
Oh thanks so much for the link!

I thought it was pretty serious but that blog cleared it up a lot
angel
Killjoy
angel
August 28th, 2006 at 05:18am
i was at reading yesterday and slayer fans ruined it for mcr, well before mcr where on the got booed every time there name was mentioned,when the trouble started there where a lot of slayer fans at the front,but some mcr fans got there own back by pushing those people how through sticks, bottles at mcr in to the mosh pit. let just say they got what they deserved. It was a great show
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
August 28th, 2006 at 05:19am
Yeah, I watched it again before [I recorded their set], and its horrible before they start playing but then by the time they played Helena, everyone was clapping & stuuf.
*happyface*
Filth In The Beauty
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Filth In The Beauty
August 28th, 2006 at 05:26am
God...its very upsetting why the fuck did those dicks buy the
tickets to see them anyway if they did'nt like MCR??...I dont get it
If you dont like a band...you could care less about going to one of there
shows...but if its jackasses like those people that have NO LIVES AT ALL...
that buy the tickets just to say boo...and throw shit...thats sorry....those people
need to get lives like NOW.

Even if it was'nt that BAD...it still was'nt cool they did'nt deserve that shit.

No band does.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
August 28th, 2006 at 05:32am
Zombie Massacrezzz:
that buy the tickets just to say boo...and throw shit...thats sorry....those people

Even if it was'nt that BAD...it still was'nt cool they did'nt deserve that shit.

No band does.

It was the Reading festival, it wasn't just a MCR show. Slayer were there, Pearl Jam headlined as well as Placebo, Taking Back Sunday, Killswich Engage etc. and that's just on the mainstage. So a lot of the people there weren't just there to see My Chem.
But I agree it's really sad. If you don't like a band, don't watch them.
Filth In The Beauty
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Filth In The Beauty
August 28th, 2006 at 05:33am
Bess:
Zombie Massacrezzz:

No band does.

It was the Reading festival, it wasn't just a MCR show. Slayer were there, Pearl Jam headlined as well as Placebo, Taking Back Sunday, Killswich Engage etc. and that's just on the mainstage. So a lot of the people there weren't just there to see My Chem.
But I agree it's really sad. If you don't like a band, don't watch them.

Thanx for reminding me sweet pea I forgot to put the other bands Embarassed haha
Charlotte Paranoia!
Joining The Black Parade
Charlotte Paranoia!
August 28th, 2006 at 06:57am
WTFFFFFFFFFFFF??????????? I fucking hate that!!!! Why the hell cant people respect other peoples taste in music????? Gah. If I was at that festival, I would have gotten into fights with the bottles throwers. I watched the highlights on BBC3 and I saw some bottles, but I thought it was like water bottles (like at normal mcr gigs), and then I read it and I was like. T_T this means fucking war. Black Parade vrs Everyone Else. I'm glad they stuck up for themselves, they're survivors, and i'm very happy with what Gee said about outsiders. It made me feel happy (yah, i know im wierd) And to be honest, I think mcr were the best live, anyway. Molko from placebos always very monotone live, and i didnt like any of the other bands anyway.Apart from Aiden. They got bottled. Maybe I just have shit taste in music, but im not changing due to some disrespectful idiots.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
August 28th, 2006 at 07:19am
It's things like this which give English people a bad name and give a good nation a terrible image.
A few drunken or close-minded louts ruin everything for the majority of people. *sigh* I guess Britain will never change...
Pity about that really, especially considering how MCR count Britain as a second home.
But I suppose there's not a lot we can do about it really. As long as the band are fine, then it's okay, coz there will always be people who hate them and that's just the way it's got to be. *shrugs*
Beautifully Chaotic
Jazz Hands
Beautifully Chaotic
August 28th, 2006 at 09:40am
Yeahh, I heard they got bottled at the beginning of the set especially. I couldn't get tickets for that day ( =[[ ) but my friend and I went outside to listen to mcr (they sounded awesome). There's a show on TV that has highlights of the festival, and at the end of Helena (the last song) Frank smashed his guitar up a bit which I didnt think he normally did ...? I dunno but maybe he was fed up w/ the bottling.. i would be Disgust
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
August 28th, 2006 at 09:54am
I was there!!

the band before mcr was slayer and people didn't want mcr to come on so they were shouting for slayer to come back which didn't happen...so when mcr came on finally the slayer fans started chucking bottles and shit at them and Gerard sort of encourged(sp) them at one point but it slowly died down.

it was an awesome set!!

does anyone know anything about the article in the Daily Mail....all I know from what Gerard said in the performance yesterday was that they printed an article saying that there music is a cult and encourages(sp) self harm and suicide which is a load of shit. Gerard repeatedly told us to shout 'Fuck the Daily Mail' and said 'We are not a cult we are an army...and theres nothing worth hurting yourself over or taking your life over something...'

thats all I remember
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
August 28th, 2006 at 09:57am
I have that article cut out and stuck in a scrap book XD It was pretty funny, if rather dumbass in places.
I may type it up later, if y'all'd like =]
abbyMURDERTRAMP
Jazz Hands
abbyMURDERTRAMP
August 28th, 2006 at 10:21am
I read that article
I laughed so hard
The emo song by the americn band Adam nd Aandrew, has cult status on the internet apperaing on many personal websites. Its called dear diary and is both witty and alarming.
they based the whole article on that song ffs!
So yea.
I personaly think the artical is shit.