Don't have an account? Create one!

Blink 182

AuthorMessage
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
May 19th, 2007 at 10:21am
Bess is Yoda:
Why? o.O Tom sung Down with AvA, which was kinda weird when he slated Blink and called them 'pop shit'.

I believe Mark and Tom said they won't play Blink stuff or something like that when they found out Tom played it.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 19th, 2007 at 01:18pm
teenage wasteland.:
I believe Mark and Tom said they won't play Blink stuff or something like that when they found out Tom played it.

They did, but then they changed their minds because they're proud of their past, their proud of their former band and they decided to sing one of their songs.
Tom called Blink 'punk pop shit' and still decided to sing one of their songs [though he completely changed it] which is immature and uncalled for.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
May 19th, 2007 at 09:02pm
I miss them so much. I almost saw them on their last tour but sadly...did not.

Sometimes I wish they could come back just for one more show. I'd deff go.
X.:IMNOTEMO:.X
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X.:IMNOTEMO:.X
May 20th, 2007 at 03:16am
luv this band
too bad they broke up
Hide and Seek Me.
Bleeding on the Floor
Hide and Seek Me.
May 24th, 2007 at 07:54pm
This band was good.
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
May 25th, 2007 at 06:40am
Bess is Yoda:
They did, but then they changed their minds because they're proud of their past, their proud of their former band and they decided to sing one of their songs.
Tom called Blink 'punk pop shit' and still decided to sing one of their songs [though he completely changed it] which is immature and uncalled for.
Because a bands past is sacred, like marrige, right?
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 25th, 2007 at 06:55am
^ LOL, what? o.O I just said the way it is. You're in this thread because you're a Blink fan, right? I thought Blink fans would care that one of their ex-members rip the shit out of them now, but maybe that's just the old-school hardcore Blink fans like myself who feel that way.

I was all team Tom after Blink broke up because I believed his lies. Then I started to realise he had changed and when Mark and Travis told their side of the story [which I'm guessing you haven't heard], then I saw the truth. Tom never denied anything they said because it was all true. So in time, you'll probably realise the truth about Tom the way I did about a year ago. The demise of AvA has already begun so it won't be long now.
ninja.turtle
Jazz Hands
ninja.turtle
May 25th, 2007 at 07:07am
It greatly upsets me when I think about Tom and what he's done.
I idolised that man once upon a time.

So I choose to ignore it.
In my mind he's still just the immature twat I knew and loved. Neutral
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
May 25th, 2007 at 07:44am
Bess is Yoda:
^ LOL, what? o.O I just said the way it is. You're in this thread because you're a Blink fan, right? I thought Blink fans would care that one of their ex-members rip the shit out of them now, but maybe that's just the old-school hardcore Blink fans like myself who feel that way.

I was all team Tom after Blink broke up because I believed his lies. Then I started to realise he had changed and when Mark and Travis told their side of the story [which I'm guessing you haven't heard], then I saw the truth. Tom never denied anything they said because it was all true. So in time, you'll probably realise the truth about Tom the way I did about a year ago. The demise of AvA has already begun so it won't be long now.
Not pro-Enema Of The State, and I barely listen to anything but the self titled record anymore.

I'm all team Tom because the music he makes is so much better than Mark's.
Mark really needs to get over himself, and so do the "hardcore" fans. You just seem bitter.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 25th, 2007 at 11:18am
Gustavatron.:
Not pro-Enema Of The State, and I barely listen to anything but the self titled record anymore.

I'm all team Tom because the music he makes is so much better than Mark's.
Mark really needs to get over himself, and so do the "hardcore" fans. You just seem bitter.

Okay. I'll catch up with you when Tom's split up AvA as well and see how you feel then =]
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
May 25th, 2007 at 02:02pm
Bess is Yoda:
Okay. I'll catch up with you when Tom's split up AvA as well and see how you feel then =]
Ay, that hurt.

How about this, you catch up with me when Tom actually stops playing music.

Ever heard of a fork stuck in the road?
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 25th, 2007 at 03:49pm
^ I wasn't being mean. It's just AvA are showing signs of breaking up so I just thought I'd say. I wasn't being bitter.
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
May 25th, 2007 at 04:18pm
I know. =] i was just kidding. All bands are going to break up. It's just a matter of time.

If they do because one of them was too individual, or because they hatre each other, or because one died, or because they just got too old doesn't matter. There will always be new bands, and you are not in lack of music to listen to Bess.

I see the disappointment. But they weren't going to live forever.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 25th, 2007 at 04:25pm
^ Oh you're totally right, and I know that. I'm upset Blink broke up, not so much because they broke up, but because HOW they broke up. Mark and Tom were the best of friends and I get upset when I know someone got stabbed in the back. It also hurts to see someone I adored and admired for years turn into a stranger. That was a kick in the teeth, and I was in denial for such a long time. I also hate seeing Mark get shit when he hasn't done anything wrong. I don't mind if people aren't a fan of +44's music, but to criticize Mark when he was the life and soul of Blink and the one who tried to keep them together, that's not on. I just have an obsession for sticking up for the person in the right, that's all.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
May 26th, 2007 at 09:46am
Photo-proofed kisses:
acording to YAHOO!
blink182 is the 9th most often used password..
that's pretty fucking sweet

i know 2 pple at school who have that as their password on something, one being me. (its not INO, or msn or myspace or anything like that though, coz i wouldnt have said it)
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
May 26th, 2007 at 09:48am
im not sure about anyone else, but i feel sad now after reading this thread. . .

my bestie did her music project on them, and i was looking at it and reading it and i got sad all over again.
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
August 4th, 2007 at 12:19am
This is random. But I've been watching Blink 182 vids on Youtube lately, reliving old memories...and I noticed this person's been posting on like all of them saying:

Myspace Group: JOIN TO SAVE BLINK!
groups . m y s p a c e . com / saveblink182

Remember, Blink once said "Stay Together For The Kids" why can't the "Do It For Me Now"
-AVA

And I think it's sort of stupid, making a petition or whatever, to try and get Blink back together. Is there too much bad feeling between them now, to try start over?
followill.
In The Murder Scene
followill.
August 10th, 2007 at 01:46pm
It's the only punkish band I like, I wish they didn't split up...Sad But if they didn't split up Angels and Airwaves wouldn't be around!Smile

Volt-Zorg Boy
August 10th, 2007 at 07:45pm
for them to reunite
three guys with some of the biggest egos would have to swallow thier pride

and tom fucked upway to much to go back
p.s. +44 > angels and airwaves
i have no clue what tom was thinking when he stared
but Mark and Travis kept it together
skystiles.
Banned
skystiles.
August 10th, 2007 at 08:06pm