Don't have an account? Create one!

N00BS - Questions & Answers

AuthorMessage
eli
Killjoy
eli
May 23rd, 2009 at 09:51am
human malfunction:
Yes I believe so, yes. As long as you correctly type it and those who are native German speakers understand you well enough, I don't see anything preventing you from posting there.

yay! Very Happy thanks
UglyAsSin
Jazz Hands
UglyAsSin
May 25th, 2009 at 02:16am
I havnt been on in a while and i have completely forgotting how to do something. If i have a post for example in the poetry forum, how do i edit the description of the topic? im really sorry but i cant remember. Any help would be much appreciated.
la cerise
Bulletproof Heart
la cerise
May 25th, 2009 at 10:35am
UglyAsSin:
I havnt been on in a while and i have completely forgotting how to do something. If i have a post for example in the poetry forum, how do i edit the description of the topic? im really sorry but i cant remember. Any help would be much appreciated.
Normally, you'd just go over to the upper right part of the post and click the "edit" button, but if you haven't been on in a while then that option might not be available to you (something about us not being able to edit old posts or something.)

If that's so, I hear that Dujo is working on fixing that problem - because many users in the poetry section have the same problem as you, what with the new-ish rules to the poetry section - so you could either wait until that is fixed or ask a moderator for help in editing your post.

I hope that was what you were asking...? Smile
UglyAsSin
Jazz Hands
UglyAsSin
May 25th, 2009 at 01:06pm
Thank you very much human malfunction. You answered my question wonderfully. I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
Pig
Salute You in Your Grave
Pig
May 25th, 2009 at 01:09pm
Nevermind.
la cerise
Bulletproof Heart
la cerise
May 25th, 2009 at 01:13pm
eli:
yay! Very Happy thanks
UglyAsSin:
Thank you very much human malfunction. You answered my question wonderfully. I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
You're welcome. Smile
xXxwackjobxXx
Killjoy
xXxwackjobxXx
May 27th, 2009 at 12:41pm
Ok, I need to know how to activate a wallpaper. If anyone could help me wit dat, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Reverie.
Killjoy
Reverie.
May 30th, 2009 at 11:54am
Uh...alright. I'm just totally lost with this whole site. How do you know when you have new profile comments?
stxrlesseyes
Always Born a Crime
stxrlesseyes
May 30th, 2009 at 04:56pm
i'm not so much a n00b, i've just been away from this site for almost a year D:

i forgot, where do you see like, the list of all the rankings? for how many posts you have?
Alexface.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alexface.
May 30th, 2009 at 05:33pm
stxrlesseyes:
i'm not so much a n00b, i've just been away from this site for almost a year D:

i forgot, where do you see like, the list of all the rankings? for how many posts you have?
It's right at the bottom near the list of Moderators etc. But here, I made it easier for you. =D
Xx_UNDEFINEDsorrow_x
Killjoy
Xx_UNDEFINEDsorrow_x
May 31st, 2009 at 07:16pm
Yeah I was wondering - I use the BBcode for color and the color shows whenever I preview it, but then when I submit my message, it's in all white. Is there anything I'm doing wrong???
killjoy.sorrows
Killjoy
killjoy.sorrows
June 4th, 2009 at 12:26pm
gnihsams snikpmup.:
^^ or it's just at the top of the page. it says: "profile" by your username, my INO, and stuff.

LetterSeven:
Nobodys seeing my posts, help!
Shannon-x:
Uhm... This may be pointless but I'll try it..

At what point will my posts be viewable to other members?
just so you (and every other new person who happen to read this) knows: accounts have to be approved by our site admin. When he approves these accounts is in his free time. He's a very busy man.

Oh, thank you! I wonder, can you see this post? I left this site for over a month. Very Happy
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
June 4th, 2009 at 02:56pm
^^ Yep we can see your posts now Smiley
weirdo102
Fabulous Killjoy
weirdo102
June 18th, 2009 at 12:09pm
[don't know if this was asked but]

what's the status thing like
Joining the Black Parade.
Bleeding On The Floor
Among The Living
Savior of the Broken
Think Happy Thoughts.

Is there a thread explaining that or is it just get enough posts and then shazam your up a level? I don't know. I was curious on how many posts you had to get to the next thing.
white_lies_red_truth
Fabulous Killjoy
white_lies_red_truth
June 25th, 2009 at 12:55am
can i delete a post... i accidentally posted the same thing 4 times. i got a database error a couple a times so i hit submit twice. i later came back and tried again, it worked only i now have it posted multiple times. i edited in my apologies but i still reached an all time low... accidental spammer
emolove4everurs
Joining The Black Parade
emolove4everurs
June 26th, 2009 at 04:14pm
Question. I got this like a year ago and I haven't been on much, so I never learned to make the color of the font in the signature fade. Can anyone tell me how to do that?
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
June 26th, 2009 at 05:17pm
emolove4everurs:
Question. I got this like a year ago and I haven't been on much, so I never learned to make the color of the font in the signature fade. Can anyone tell me how to do that?
Here ya go....
JustNotEnough
Killjoy
JustNotEnough
July 28th, 2009 at 06:29am
My post on the messageboard doesn't show, not even sure that this is gonna show. I post something,and I can se it, but other than that it's invisible. Is there some settings i must fix or something? Cause this is really bugging me...
cosmic killer.
Killjoy
cosmic killer.
August 2nd, 2009 at 07:41am
Why can't we have complete profiles like on Mibba?
callan ashtyn
Killjoy
callan ashtyn
August 2nd, 2009 at 05:26pm
I have a mibba. How do I get the little mibba link thingy under my avatar & stuff?