Don't have an account? Create one!

My Chemical Romance Haunted By Ghost's In Studio

AuthorMessage
SCREAMO!
Salute You in Your Grave
SCREAMO!
February 5th, 2007 at 06:22pm
Beauty As Revenge:
Ghosts were in the house, yes. Im way sure of that. but also I think Entities were there as well. As in evil spirits. I think those got to Gerard and Mikey.

We know Mikey was going through a LOT before and during when they made TBP. We know he was mixing pills and drinking which caused him to be depressed. And also entities are drawn to weak people. Im not saying this to be mean at all. Mikey doesn’t have a strong soul though. Not like Gerard. As im sure many of you can see he’s not bouncing back as fast as the others. He got a full blast of it all. And was hit harder than anyone. Also I know well that theres things that he hasn’t revealed on what happened at the house. Don’t blame the guy either. Theres some things people would rather keep to themselves. It’s a very scary thought but ive been wondering if what happened to him is eating him up inside. I honestly hope not but ever since the house he’s had a hardness about him and its not going away. Gerard at first had a hardness about him too but its fading away pretty fast.

Ive been pondering a theory for a while. There was a study about how people sometimes can create their owns entity's because they have a lot of guilt in themselves or hurt, want of revenge, sorrow ect.

So I was thinking maybe thats what happened in Gerard's case. Yet, im not to sure about him yet at the same time. But I know he still has a lot of pain because his grandma died. He might have that pain because he wasn’t with her when she passed and he most likely hasnt gotten the chance to mourn properly. So basically all this built up. Im wondering also if thats what was caused his dreams of his family members dying. Also though the pressure of writing a new album. Bound to build up inside as well. Evil spirits definitely got to him too. Remember he said he felt something choking him? If the creating your own entities thing is true, im pretty sure one wouldn’t create something that would kill you. Even if you did it subconsciously.

Ray, Bob and Frank didn’t go through as much. I think the ghosts just messed with them once and a while. They look like theyre doing pretty well. I have a feeling though Ray was battling something for a while.

All in all though. The place is evil. End of story. Fine, ok I has a few harmless ghosts but there’s other things in there.

That’s my 2 cents on that. Im not saying that’s what REALLY happened. Just my thought and me simply guessing. For all I know, I could be completely wrong.

how do u no tat????
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
February 5th, 2007 at 06:25pm
Am I the only one who found the whole ghost thing kinda humoring?
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
February 5th, 2007 at 08:35pm
how do u no tat????

Which part? lol
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
February 5th, 2007 at 09:27pm
Wow.
Shocked
Electric Warrior
Jazz Hands
Electric Warrior
February 7th, 2007 at 09:57am
OH-kay...that's wierd and...wierd. I don't really belive in ghosts, but you kow maybe the enegry of the dead ones bodies remains the same..or some wierd shit like that .____O Wierd.
Solong young striped socks
Bleeding Stares
Really Not Okay
Bleeding Stares
February 7th, 2007 at 09:00pm
"He felt this pressure on his neck"

I wonder if that's where the opening to 'Sleep' came from...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 7th, 2007 at 09:01pm
Truce Legend:
"He felt this pressure on his neck"

I wonder if that's where the opening to 'Sleep' came from...

It was. The opening of 'Sleep' was taken from a tape on a tape recorder Gerard used during their stay at the Paramore. Smile
XxXmcrsavedmylifexXx
Killjoy
XxXmcrsavedmylifexXx
February 8th, 2007 at 08:29am
I read about that in a magazine... I cried so bad. It also talked about ray having "premonitions" before they got on a plane.. and frank grabbing gerard's throat for no reason... and the first part of sleep i cant listen to it because its just... sad...
Peaceypoo.
Salute You in Your Grave
Peaceypoo.
February 10th, 2007 at 11:34am
Uhmmm... Okay... uhm... This is kindda creepy to me cos I've always belived in ghosts even when I told myself they didn't exist... I want them to exist now... It's REALLY creepy though...
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
February 14th, 2007 at 10:17pm
Chemical_Peace:
Uhmmm... Okay... uhm... This is kindda creepy to me cos I've always belived in ghosts even when I told myself they didn't exist... I want them to exist now... It's REALLY creepy though...
sparrowxstarfall
Fabulous Killjoy
sparrowxstarfall
February 15th, 2007 at 02:11am
I Am The Walrus:
sparrowxstarfall:
okay here's the deal okay?

the song sleep was based on this incident.

if you listen closely you'll hear gee saying something terribly similar to this: "i feel a pressure on my throat, kind of like a scraping, i think about terrors"

you hav 2 listen closely.

oh God damn it that's exactly what i was gonna say -_- ho hum! anybryar i think ghosts are real that's one of the many reasons why i hate hospitals cause it feels like there's ghosts there **shudders**

there are. how many people die in hospitals?
there are even haunted hospital rooms.
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
February 15th, 2007 at 07:18am
i don't believe it either.
the creepy sounds Frank heard and the doors opening may just be a coincidence.
and Gerard...
...he smokes, right...?
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
February 15th, 2007 at 08:39am
I read an article like that in my friend's teenie magazine so I didn't believe it. I still don't really believe it...
ThisWarIsOurs
Motor Baby
ThisWarIsOurs
February 15th, 2007 at 08:58am
i no how they feel i get it all the time

poor guys Sad
Damned-After-All
Joining The Black Parade
Damned-After-All
February 15th, 2007 at 02:48pm
Crazy
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 15th, 2007 at 02:52pm
I don't know whether i believe in ghosts, i think they are part of your imagination. For example, if someone tells you a place is haunted, you may imagine something there that isnt! It would be cool if they were real, but i just don't feel there is enough proof to say "Yes, there are ghosts"
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
February 15th, 2007 at 03:25pm
i actually believe in that stuff .
they actually were hauanted by ghosts at the Paramore house . they talk about it in the book that came with the limited edition version of The Black Parade
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 15th, 2007 at 03:49pm
i would love to believe in that stuff, i just dont think there is enough proof!
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
February 15th, 2007 at 03:58pm
^^the stuff that Gerard said in the book . there is enough proof to me . the speaking parts in ''sleep'' are true , because Gerard said that he was sometimes afraid to go to sleep because it felt as if someone or something was gripping his throat until , he felt like his heart had stopped . THAT'S SCARY Shocked
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
February 15th, 2007 at 04:00pm
my grandma believes that my great grandma is in her house at times , but in a good way