Don't have an account? Create one!

My Chemical Romance Haunted By Ghost's In Studio

AuthorMessage
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
January 10th, 2007 at 07:27am
I don't disbelieve it, but that's only because I back up any ghost story I come across. I don't think the guys would make up this, I mean, they're not immature. They could have just been paranoid. Come on, if you were stuck in a dark haunted house, you'd start to see things you wouldn't normally see, right? It was a heavy time for them. Maybe Gerard got... 'spooked'. And maybe he didn't.
Mush
Bleeding on the Floor
Mush
January 10th, 2007 at 09:38am
Okay .. ?
konton.
Always Born a Crime
konton.
January 11th, 2007 at 06:11am
I find it hard to believe...ghosts aren't really that hostile. They just float around most of the time.
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
January 15th, 2007 at 12:07am
omg
http://ghoststudy.com/para/links.htm
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
January 15th, 2007 at 12:12am
sparrowxstarfall:
okay here's the deal okay?

the song sleep was based on this incident.

if you listen closely you'll hear gee saying something terribly similar to this: "i feel a pressure on my throat, kind of like a scraping, i think about terrors"

you hav 2 listen closely.

that is true
i heard that
at the begining
mbgfr_278
Fabulous Killjoy
mbgfr_278
January 15th, 2007 at 04:57am
i no this lol .. i think they went to this house i forget y and they said it was haunted and they were going crazy in that house. And they made house of wolves in there .

sometimes i hear foosteps in my house and creaking doors i freak out in my bed DAMN YOU EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
January 15th, 2007 at 08:48am
Kitty639423450:
sparrowxstarfall:

if you listen closely you'll hear gee saying something terribly similar to this: "i feel a pressure on my throat, kind of like a scraping, i think about terrors"

that is true
i heard that
at the begining

holy shit!!!! i hear it too. i think its like a peace song for the ghost. i dont know.
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
January 15th, 2007 at 08:50am
mbgfr_278:
i no this lol .. i think they went to this house i forget y and they said it was haunted and they were going crazy in that house. And they made house of wolves in there .

sometimes i hear foosteps in my house and creaking doors i freak out in my bed DAMN YOU EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE

me 2. sometimes i wake up a night and i hear chairs in the kitchen moving back and forth. when i get up and try and see them it just stops. im not scared though. personally if i saw the ghosts, i would try and talk to them.
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
January 15th, 2007 at 12:43pm
my house is not haunted so im happy
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
January 15th, 2007 at 12:58pm
my house was when i was like 6 it was early in the morning i can still remember it so well i was asleep then i woke up with something near me and i looked up thinking it was my dad and i just saw a scrawny little pirate near me but it was a ghost and then there was like a crew of them then a few weeks later like at 8pm i was in my parents room and i saw them in the hallway and i can see them and my mom and aunt can sense them but i cant really see them anymore i can just sense them, its just kinda something that runs in my mom side of the family for the girls if you dont believe me then oh well its true and thats all that matters
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
January 15th, 2007 at 02:56pm
i believe you
Juju132
Killjoy
Juju132
January 15th, 2007 at 05:15pm
im not sure that true. i think its just some crazy tabloid.

~ ~
I Am The Walrus
Jazz Hands
I Am The Walrus
January 15th, 2007 at 07:56pm
sparrowxstarfall:

oh God damn it that's exactly what i was gonna say -_- ho hum! anybryar i think ghosts are real that's one of the many reasons why i hate hospitals cause it feels like there's ghosts there **shudders**
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
January 15th, 2007 at 08:26pm
how would the newpapers even fnd out? True or not its intresting
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
January 15th, 2007 at 08:28pm
Jigoku no Hi:
I find it hard to believe...ghosts aren't really that hostile. They just float around most of the time.

Sometimes they are it depends on the type of ghost. i'll post a link with info when i find the site.
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
January 15th, 2007 at 08:40pm
idk but it is interesting
Danger.Zone--
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Danger.Zone--
February 4th, 2007 at 10:53pm
i dont get it
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
February 4th, 2007 at 11:30pm
Ghosts were in the house, yes. Im way sure of that. but also I think Entities were there as well. As in evil spirits. I think those got to Gerard and Mikey.

We know Mikey was going through a LOT before and during when they made TBP. We know he was mixing pills and drinking which caused him to be depressed. And also entities are drawn to weak people. Im not saying this to be mean at all. Mikey doesn’t have a strong soul though. Not like Gerard. As im sure many of you can see he’s not bouncing back as fast as the others. He got a full blast of it all. And was hit harder than anyone. Also I know well that theres things that he hasn’t revealed on what happened at the house. Don’t blame the guy either. Theres some things people would rather keep to themselves. It’s a very scary thought but ive been wondering if what happened to him is eating him up inside. I honestly hope not but ever since the house he’s had a hardness about him and its not going away. Gerard at first had a hardness about him too but its fading away pretty fast.

Ive been pondering a theory for a while. There was a study about how people sometimes can create their owns entity's because they have a lot of guilt in themselves or hurt, want of revenge, sorrow ect.

So I was thinking maybe thats what happened in Gerard's case. Yet, im not to sure about him yet at the same time. But I know he still has a lot of pain because his grandma died. He might have that pain because he wasn’t with her when she passed and he most likely hasnt gotten the chance to mourn properly. So basically all this built up. Im wondering also if thats what was caused his dreams of his family members dying. Also though the pressure of writing a new album. Bound to build up inside as well. Evil spirits definitely got to him too. Remember he said he felt something choking him? If the creating your own entities thing is true, im pretty sure one wouldn’t create something that would kill you. Even if you did it subconsciously.

Ray, Bob and Frank didn’t go through as much. I think the ghosts just messed with them once and a while. They look like theyre doing pretty well. I have a feeling though Ray was battling something for a while.

All in all though. The place is evil. End of story. Fine, ok I has a few harmless ghosts but there’s other things in there.

That’s my 2 cents on that. Im not saying that’s what REALLY happened. Just my thought and me simply guessing. For all I know, I could be completely wrong.
SCREAMO!
Salute You in Your Grave
SCREAMO!
February 5th, 2007 at 06:20pm
x-Silent_Scream-x:

weird i remember in the beginning of a song it talks bout that i think it was sleep or sumthin right?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 5th, 2007 at 06:21pm
froggykona:
x-Silent_Scream-x:

weird i remember in the beginning of a song it talks bout that i think it was sleep or sumthin right?

Yes.