Don't have an account? Create one!

Upcoming MCR TV Appearances

AuthorMessage
nothingidontknow
Killjoy
nothingidontknow
December 30th, 2007 at 09:36am
AmazingCauseItIs10:
if y'all didn't know it or not, my chem was number one on fuse's year end countdown with "famous last words".

YAY! Clap I watched most of it but got booted off before the top six. Grrrr.
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
December 30th, 2007 at 09:50pm
AmazingCauseItIs10:
if y'all didn't know it or not, my chem was number one on fuse's year end countdown with "famous last words".

shweet! i missed it. bummer. i got stuck under a bridge cuz our car broke down so i couldnt get home so i missed it. anyways im ranting......
happy_thoughts2012
Killjoy
happy_thoughts2012
December 31st, 2007 at 02:18pm
xskeletonxcrewx:
AmazingCauseItIs10:

shweet! i missed it. bummer. i got stuck under a bridge cuz our car broke down so i couldnt get home so i missed it. anyways im ranting......
i wish i could have seen it. i'll catch it on re-runs.
peas and eggs
Fabulous Killjoy
peas and eggs
January 1st, 2008 at 01:43pm
AmazingCauseItIs10:
AH shit i missed it... Crying or Very sad
heh, at least i can watch it over and over again on ipod ^_^

oh, and i forgot that its different for some nbc channels in different reigions, so im sorry if i screwed some of you guys up by giving the one that was mine :/
so anything new coming up?
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
January 2nd, 2008 at 11:33pm
the SNL episode was old, gee had blonde hair, i think that there's no new shows becasue of the writer's strike
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
January 3rd, 2008 at 05:51am
x_LeBlackParade_x:
the SNL episode was old, gee had blonde hair, i think that there's no new shows becasue of the writer's strike
I never said it was a new episode, I just said that NBC was running it. They've only done SNL once.
Liar_Scarring
Killjoy
Liar_Scarring
January 4th, 2008 at 02:58pm
Hey, I had a neighbor (who knows I listen to MCR) say that one of the members of My Chemical Romance was in MTV Cribs. I happen to know that the boy is a compulsive liar that hates my guts, also. I really don't know what to believe at the moment, so I was wondering if any of you knew.
Spencer Reid
Always Born a Crime
Spencer Reid
January 4th, 2008 at 04:20pm
^I doubt it....
I don't think they have been home long enought to have recorded an episode, you know?
And, does any of them actually live in houses?
I thought they lived in appartments....Confused
Folding Stars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Folding Stars
January 4th, 2008 at 05:07pm
I heard the beginning of Hang 'Em High as the background music on Cribs once. Twas very exciting.
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
January 5th, 2008 at 05:42am
Laura WTF?!:
^I doubt it....
I don't think they have been home long enought to have recorded an episode, you know?
And, does any of them actually live in houses?
I thought they lived in appartments....Confused

And I thought Gerard was homeless
TheMysteriousThug
Joining The Black Parade
TheMysteriousThug
January 5th, 2008 at 06:33am
Well chances are Lyn-Z might have a place.
revengerocks
Killjoy
revengerocks
January 5th, 2008 at 02:20pm
lynz and gerard have a place. but it too early to have a cribs episode. just saying, and hang em high was in an episode of Viva La Bam. which was cool because Bam is all picky about the music, so yeah. and Helena was in the credits part of the movie house of wax
Liar_Scarring
Killjoy
Liar_Scarring
January 5th, 2008 at 04:51pm
I didn't even think that Gerard had a home. I thought he lived in the tour bus, however stupid that sounds. So, as I thought. He still is a compulsive liar! I shall beat the crap out of him later, as usual. I'm good at that.

And I also heard Hang 'em High in Cribs. Do LynZ and Gerard actually have a home? Where did you figure out? Sorry, don't mean to bombard you with questions, I'm just curious.
Folding Stars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Folding Stars
January 5th, 2008 at 05:53pm
I read in Kerrang! that Gerard and Lyn-Z have an apartment together. But yeah, it's way too early for a cribs episode.

NotATypicalCareBear
Killjoy
NotATypicalCareBear
January 5th, 2008 at 08:11pm
Wow, I accidentally double posted, so if any mod could delete THIS reply that'd be great. My apologies.
NotATypicalCareBear
Killjoy
NotATypicalCareBear
January 5th, 2008 at 08:12pm
Liar_Scarring:
Hey, I had a neighbor (who knows I listen to MCR) say that one of the members of My Chemical Romance was in MTV Cribs. I happen to know that the boy is a compulsive liar that hates my guts, also. I really don't know what to believe at the moment, so I was wondering if any of you knew.

Well, I know that somebody from Fall Out Boy was on Cribs, so he could've just been mistaken.-shrug-
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
January 6th, 2008 at 01:30am
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
x_LeBlackParade_x:
I never said it was a new episode, I just said that NBC was running it. They've only done SNL once.

i know, i didnt mean to say that it wasnt a new episode, i was just saying
haha, im confusing myself..

page claim woooooot
ain-Z
Fabulous Killjoy
ain-Z
January 7th, 2008 at 02:17pm
i no i said that frank was supposed to be on la ink on the 30th but what i didnt no was that they stopped showing it for over christmas but i checked the sky today and his episode is definately on next sunday which is the 13th of jan sorry bout that
revengerocks
Killjoy
revengerocks
January 7th, 2008 at 05:58pm
frank was on LA ink yesterday.
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
January 8th, 2008 at 08:14am
Yep it's definitely on in the UK on Jan 13th and repeated on Jan 17th where the Radio Times states that "Kat is late for an appointment with My Chemical Romance's Frank Lero." Lol, why do people find it so hard to write Iero?