Don't have an account? Create one!

Upcoming MCR TV Appearances

AuthorMessage
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
January 26th, 2008 at 06:35am
The category was in fact "MY Chemical Romance." The others were "The White Stripes," "Pink," "Fergie," "The Killers" and "Pop Music." The questions in there WERE all about chemicals (and it was the first one cleared out by the way LOL)

In the "Pop Music" category, the following question appeared: "Which event is the song 'Skylines and Turnstiles' by My Chemical Romance written about?" And the guy knew the answer!!! (Must find and marry that guy LOL)

I got to watch the show because here on Long Island, they run it twice, once at 6:00 and once at 7:00. My dad had already run to the phone to alert me that this had occurred and that I could catch it in a few moments. He was as excited as I was! He read me the question and said "Alright you'd BETTER know this." and I went "Duh" and he said "Mom knew it too!" and I went "Yay, I've educated her well!

So yeah, here in America, that's a pretty huge deal, Jeopardy. I'm sure the boys' families were calling each other up too. Jeopardy is like, THE brainiac game show here. Alex Trebek, the host, is a MENSA member with an extremely high i.q.. It's pretty rad that he knows who we are. I guess we HAVE arrived!
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
January 26th, 2008 at 12:58pm
^ Is there an place I can watch that in the UK?
Just A Freak Like Me
Killjoy
Just A Freak Like Me
January 27th, 2008 at 12:30pm
Aww Darnnuhh!! I hate watching jepordy but I would have just watched it for that lol!!
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
January 27th, 2008 at 01:55pm
i missed it =/
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
January 27th, 2008 at 03:53pm
awhhh man, that sounds so cool Smile
StarGirl.
Jazz Hands
StarGirl.
January 28th, 2008 at 10:56am
theres half an hour of total My Chemical Romance on Kerrang! this evening from 5pm!! Probs gunna show all their videos XD!
wraiths in JERSEYx
Killjoy
wraiths in JERSEYx
January 29th, 2008 at 12:59am
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
The category was in fact "MY Chemical Romance." The others were "The White Stripes," "Pink," "Fergie," "The Killers" and "Pop Music." The questions in there WERE all about chemicals (and it was the first one cleared out by the way LOL)

In the "Pop Music" category, the following question appeared: "Which event is the song 'Skylines and Turnstiles' by My Chemical Romance written about?" And the guy knew the answer!!! (Must find and marry that guy LOL)

I got to watch the show because here on Long Island, they run it twice, once at 6:00 and once at 7:00. My dad had already run to the phone to alert me that this had occurred and that I could catch it in a few moments. He was as excited as I was! He read me the question and said "Alright you'd BETTER know this." and I went "Duh" and he said "Mom knew it too!" and I went "Yay, I've educated her well!

So yeah, here in America, that's a pretty huge deal, Jeopardy. I'm sure the boys' families were calling each other up too. Jeopardy is like, THE brainiac game show here. Alex Trebek, the host, is a MENSA member with an extremely high i.q.. It's pretty rad that he knows who we are. I guess we HAVE arrived!

Sweet. Thanks for putting all the right details. x]
I was a bit fuzzy.

Haha, yeah my mom was all you better know these.
And then she was in the other room when it got to their question. So she was yelling DID YOU KNOW IT? And me and my dad we're yelling back SHE KNEW IT. Lol, it was good fun.
I hope the guys did get to see it. :]]
Citizen Erased.
Salute You in Your Grave
Citizen Erased.
February 11th, 2008 at 08:48am
Gerard and Bert will be on Steven's Untitled Rock Show on Fuse Tuesday. Sad I won't get to see it, cause I'll be at the dentist...
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
February 11th, 2008 at 09:33am
Whoa -- Gerard and Bert on SURS? Really?
Citizen Erased.
Salute You in Your Grave
Citizen Erased.
February 11th, 2008 at 09:40am
Yeah, I checked like, 10 times....I wanna see it so bad!!! I wonder if they made up? Or if they'll fight? Very Happy
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
February 11th, 2008 at 10:20am
The SURS website doesn't list any sort of appearance like that, but my cable company's guide does. I will be at FUSE today; I'll ask.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
February 11th, 2008 at 10:23am
Thanks Deb,

you rock!
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
February 11th, 2008 at 03:33pm
it could be a repeat y'know
IDKAYBICTD
Killjoy
IDKAYBICTD
February 11th, 2008 at 06:47pm
I was thinking it would be a repeat too but the TV guide says that it is a brand new one that will be aired on 2 -12 - 08 . . .

Sadly I'm at my cousins house today and I wont be here tomorrow and I don't have Fuse ='( So if there is any way that could someone record it that would be amazing, but I'm sure it will be on youtube soon anyways.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 11th, 2008 at 06:49pm
IDKAYBICTD:
I was thinking it would be a repeat too but the TV guide says that it is a brand new one that will be aired on 2 -12 - 08 . . .

Sadly I'm at my cousins house today and I wont be here tomorrow and I don't have Fuse ='( So if there is any way that could someone record it that would be amazing, but I'm sure it will be on youtube soon anyways.
Guides do that sometimes.

FYI, it says it on mine too. I'm guessing repeat.
Purple.is.my.Nurple
Jazz Hands
Purple.is.my.Nurple
February 11th, 2008 at 07:02pm
dammit. i cant see it cuz i have school. tis sux...
Citizen Erased.
Salute You in Your Grave
Citizen Erased.
February 12th, 2008 at 08:55am
I can't see it cause I'll be at the dentist. Can someone watch and tell me what happens? Oh, and my TV guide also says its new... Very Happy
revengerocks
Killjoy
revengerocks
February 12th, 2008 at 04:27pm
woah. i was watching SURS.. and he was like "gerard way" then i come on here. Wierd!
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
February 13th, 2008 at 03:36pm
sorry if someone said already, but on SURS it was just him talking about the Taste of Chaos tour coming up and he was talking about like The Used and My Chemical Romance. and then they had an old thing were Bert and Gerard were answering questions from fans. Thats pretty much it besides them playing a couple of their videos.
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
February 15th, 2008 at 07:39am
so it was the old one then?