Don't have an account? Create one!

If you could take one member of mcr to a formal dinner/dance...

AuthorMessage
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
December 8th, 2006 at 07:21am
Mikey. he's just so beautiful...not the best reasoning i realise but he's so sweet and...aww, he's just precious/
EmoPenguin
Killjoy
EmoPenguin
December 8th, 2006 at 10:44am
Mikey. But I'd ask him to leave the contacts at home & wear the glasses (sad I know but what can I say, I like the geek thing).
Vampire-Girl
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Vampire-Girl
December 8th, 2006 at 11:49am
i'd take Bob Or Mikey i dont know why i guess i just have a thing for them ^.^
slytherclaw
Fabulous Killjoy
slytherclaw
December 8th, 2006 at 05:02pm
Frankie is the right height for me to dance with Smile
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
December 8th, 2006 at 10:20pm
human.wreckage:

I've heard that he's 5"4. If thats true then i'd be taller than him coz i'm 5"8. xD
rumored nights.
Salute You in Your Grave
rumored nights.
December 9th, 2006 at 12:29am
Mikey.
Cause I don't 'dance' and he probley doesn't either so we'd probabley eat like fatty's and laugh at the losers that are dancing. And cause he's so pretty and would be a gentlemen.
Or Frank.
We could run around and be retarded and harrass random people.
EyesOfACriminal
Banned
EyesOfACriminal
December 9th, 2006 at 02:00am
Gerard is my hero and owns my soul. I'd take him because he looks awesome in a tux, he'd be a gentleman and he's just my idol. And regarding the whole kareoke thing, Gerard has the most beautiful voice, so I couldn't be embarrassed. Gawsh, I sound like an obsessor, well.... Ok, I am XD
whitney.
Shotgun Sinner
whitney.
December 9th, 2006 at 06:06am
Gerard no doubt about it! It's not just his looks either.
He is nice.
You can have a good conversation with him.
He's extremely talented which means he is smart.
And just...Everything, goddammit! I mean listen to the man sing and watch him smile and read the interviews! He's an amzazing person.
As all of the members are of course =D
whitney.
Shotgun Sinner
whitney.
December 9th, 2006 at 06:08am
to.tears.again:
Mikey.
Cause I don't 'dance' and he probley doesn't either so we'd probabley eat like fatty's and laugh at the losers that are dancing. And cause he's so pretty and would be a gentlemen.
Or Frank.

Sounds fun!
slytherclaw
Fabulous Killjoy
slytherclaw
December 9th, 2006 at 09:07am
C y a n i d e ':
human.wreckage:

I've heard that he's 5"4. If thats true then i'd be taller than him coz i'm 5"8. xD

I'm 5"2 and have been for the past 3 years. I wonder if Frank can dance. I can't Smile
lexie
Bleeding on the Floor
lexie
December 9th, 2006 at 12:28pm
well being that ive seen LOTMS it would have to be Gerard cos he does move well! lol!
Human.wreckage -
I can't
SAME HERE LOL!
rumored nights.
Salute You in Your Grave
rumored nights.
December 9th, 2006 at 12:41pm
Oh I think it would be fun...haha.
Loads of fun.
I was about to say 'sexual fun' but I stopped myself.
Thank god for self control!
Haha.
I feel like a loser now.
ieroXrocks
Killjoy
ieroXrocks
December 9th, 2006 at 02:00pm
i would take whole band, as kind of like a combo move. but it realy depends on the situation.
for example.
frank- for when you hate where your going, and want to scare the shit out of everyone. and possibly have some "dirty hot sex" afterwards. in a van. in the parking lot. "wine coolers jabbing into our riving, naked bodies." "naked bodies?!". then you guys hit up a punk venue.
bob- for when you need someone to take to some lame dinner/dance, but still have someone to spike the punch with. (and may also result in "dirty hot sexy"; hey, i can imagine it!)
gerard- for when you say "fuck the dinner/dance" and instead go straight to the venue.
ray- for when you want to have the most kick-ass time of your life, but the most akward time of your life when you get caught under the table together stealing everyone's handbags, and filling them with veggie dip.
mikey- for when you want to (as cleche as it sounds) hi-jack the PA, but also show up with what seemed like to everyone, the school's biggest reculse/nerd, but also the school's hottest guy.

actually, they all are a possible result in "dirty hot sex" and/or hitting up a punk venue.
rumored nights.
Salute You in Your Grave
rumored nights.
December 9th, 2006 at 03:30pm
ieroXrocks:
i would take whole band, as kind of like a combo move. but it realy depends on the situation.
for example.
frank- for when you hate where your going, and want to scare the shit out of everyone. and possibly have some "dirty hot sex" afterwards. in a van. in the parking lot. "wine coolers jabbing into our riving, naked bodies." "naked bodies?!". then you guys hit up a punk venue.
bob- for when you need someone to take to some lame dinner/dance, but still have someone to spike the punch with. (and may also result in "dirty hot sexy"; hey, i can imagine it!)
gerard- for when you say "fuck the dinner/dance" and instead go straight to the venue.
ray- for when you want to have the most kick-ass time of your life, but the most akward time of your life when you get caught under the table together stealing everyone's handbags, and filling them with veggie dip.
mikey- for when you want to (as cleche as it sounds) hi-jack the PA, but also show up with what seemed like to everyone, the school's biggest reculse/nerd, but also the school's hottest guy.

actually, they all are a possible result in "dirty hot sex" and/or hitting up a punk venue.
Dirty hot sex...^giggles like annoying teenie^
AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
December 9th, 2006 at 05:05pm
It depends on the event. If it's a formal ball, Mikey because I'm pretty sure he'll behave himself. If it's a formal party, Frank or Ray because we can talk shop. If it's a semi formal party, Bob because it'll be more fun to try and introduce him to people. If it's something I really don't want to go to, Gerard because he can distract everyone while I sneak out the back.
XxXImXxXNotXxXOkay_
Killjoy
XxXImXxXNotXxXOkay_
December 9th, 2006 at 05:33pm
Formal dinner/ dance? Frank! BUT before the dinner/ dance formal shit...Get him high on suger, and starbucks coffee, THEN go to something formal...and freak out all the snobby people.....heh..heh...heh...Nice!
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
December 10th, 2006 at 09:19am
EmoPenguin:
Mikey. But I'd ask him to leave the contacts at home & wear the glasses (sad I know but what can I say, I like the geek thing).

Hell yeah to the glasses cause the whole 'oh gee i'm bored i think i'll get laser eye surgery thing' not the best idea, the glasses... Nyam those glasses lol. but it's good he did though cause he's happier and stuff plus on the upside you can see his pretty eyes better...
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
December 10th, 2006 at 12:53pm
Frank
he is amazing
by the way im new
rumored nights.
Salute You in Your Grave
rumored nights.
December 10th, 2006 at 08:01pm
MyChemicalRomance510:
Frank
he is amazing
by the way im new

Hi!!!!

moosesxmoosixmeese:
you can see his pretty eyes better...

Yes. I love him without the glasses better.
krissifer allen
Salute You in Your Grave
krissifer allen
January 9th, 2007 at 05:15am
to.tears.again:
Mikey.
Or Frank.

Yes