Don't have an account? Create one!

2007 My Chem Aussie tour.

AuthorMessage
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
November 22nd, 2006 at 01:35am
WILL SOMEONE GIVE ME A REASONABLE ANSWER AS TO WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT ADELAIDE?!
WE ARE NOT THAT LOSER-ISH (seeing as awesome people like me are living here, hehe). SO RATHER THAN ANNOUNCE TWO MORE SIDESHOWS FOR CITIES ALREADY HAVING THEM, WE'LL JUST FORGET ALL ABOUT GOOD OL' ADELAIDE.
I AM SICK TO DEATH OF BANDS NOT COMING HERE.
EVEN PERTH IS GETTING MORE BANDS THAN US!
WHY TRAVEL FURTHER, AND NOT GO TO ADELAIDE, WHICH - MIGHT I ADD - IS ON THE FUCKING WAY?!

[/rant and caps abuse]
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 22nd, 2006 at 01:57am
Adelaide can't be that bad, I mean you guys have stolen 2 of my friends XD
PERCY
Motor Baby
PERCY
November 22nd, 2006 at 02:04am
Coff:

Wow. I seriously wouldn't do that. for one, you don't want to be camping out in that area, trust me. I've done it for Nine Inch Nails, and I don't want to go into details, but I was scared shitless the entire night because of weird people.

And also, if you sleep out, then you'll be so stiff and sore and tired that the concert wouldn't be all that enjoyable, again, experience with Nine Inch Nails, I seriously, not kidding, almost fell asleep in the front row.

Yeah, i thought about having to be with creepy people and that after an incident on a train a while ago...lol...
And i suggested that we just stay at somewhere the night before and just get there really early.
Yes...then my friend insisted...
So i don't know.
If i (my parents) have money then...

Probably not the whole night...my friend also had the idea of hanging aroud at the Big Top and then after that concert we could go to the Hordern or wherever we're staying.

Which is...even more screwed...seeing as aren;t they really far away from each other and they wouldn't let you in i don't think...

And i know what you mean about weird people...
Pansy.
Always Born a Crime
Pansy.
November 22nd, 2006 at 03:21am
Our Avenged Jules:
WE ARE NOT THAT LOSER-ISH (seeing as awesome people like me are living here, hehe). SO RATHER THAN ANNOUNCE TWO MORE SIDESHOWS FOR CITIES ALREADY HAVING THEM, WE'LL JUST FORGET ALL ABOUT GOOD OL' ADELAIDE.
WHY TRAVEL FURTHER, AND NOT GO TO ADELAIDE, WHICH - MIGHT I ADD - IS ON THE FUCKING WAY?!

[/rant and caps abuse]

I'm form Adelaide too and I couldn't of said that better myself.
Amen sister.
Coff
Fabulous Killjoy
Coff
November 22nd, 2006 at 04:35am
Our Avenged Jules:

[/rant and caps abuse]

Maybe you're forgetting that there are a lot of bands on the BDO tour, and perhaps MCR couldn't organise a gig in Adelaide. Maybe there wasn't a venue suitable for them, like, maybe other bands are playing there already.

Maybe they are under a strict schedual and cant possible do a show then.

Besides, it's not MCR's fault there is no show in Adelaide, considering they are not the ones that are organising the shows.

It's nothing personal about Adelaide o.O
Coff
Fabulous Killjoy
Coff
November 22nd, 2006 at 04:38am
Hey Nay.:

Yeah, i thought about having to be with creepy people and that after an incident on a train a while ago...lol...
And i suggested that we just stay at somewhere the night before and just get there really early.
Yes...then my friend insisted...
So i don't know.
If i (my parents) have money then...

Probably not the whole night...my friend also had the idea of hanging aroud at the Big Top and then after that concert we could go to the Hordern or wherever we're staying.

Which is...even more screwed...seeing as aren;t they really far away from each other and they wouldn't let you in i don't think...

And i know what you mean about weird people...

Yeah.. I'd stay somewhere the night before. Go to www.wotif.com and you can book for really cheap places a month before.

Plus, The Killers are playing on the 26th, so you wouldn't be able to sleep out, cause security come and shoo people away, they make sure you go home. Well, like, they shoo you away, and they go around the whole area making sure no one is there for wuite a while afterwards. So yeah ._.
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
November 22nd, 2006 at 05:05am
i wouldnt camp out...its scary. and yer..the security guards are gonna make sure no one's at the venue at those weirdo times.
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
November 22nd, 2006 at 06:07am
I feel so bad for Jules and Ella and everyone else from adelaide who don't get the chance to see MCR.

But I am so goddamn thankful they have announced a second show in Sydney.
They mean so much to me and, just thinking about getting to see them is making me tear up.

I'm so goddamn happy right now.

Nothing could spoil this moment.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
November 22nd, 2006 at 03:48pm
Bulletproof Cupid;:
I feel so bad for Jules and Ella and everyone else from adelaide who don't get the chance to see MCR.

They mean so much to me and, just thinking about getting to see them is making me tear up.

yeh im kinda happy too.
but if they knew theyre that big over here, they should have atleast announced one show in adelaide.
its slack to adelaide now. *tear* we'll get heaps of fotos for your adelaide-ians.
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
November 22nd, 2006 at 11:45pm
it is unfair that only brisbane sydney and melbourne get concerts.
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
November 23rd, 2006 at 12:05am
Bulletproof Cupid;:

I'm so tempted to buy tickets for Luna Park as well, I think we'll just have to see what happens when I get paid Wink
I don't think it could get much better than seeing them three days in a row!
PERCY
Motor Baby
PERCY
November 23rd, 2006 at 12:08am
Dammit i wish i could get tickets for Luna Park.
I don't have money anymore =[
I'm only going to the Hordern.

But at least....
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 23rd, 2006 at 12:15am
I would go to the Big Top, but it's the same night as The Killers at the Hordern
PERCY
Motor Baby
PERCY
November 23rd, 2006 at 03:18am
This year better be good. Last year the band seemed boring as in...they never did anything fun or out of the ordinary.

Roundhouse anyone?
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
November 23rd, 2006 at 03:33am
Hey Nay.:
This year better be good. Last year the band seemed boring as in...they never did anything fun or out of the ordinary.

Roundhouse anyone?
I actually liked their show last year. I snuck into the 18+ show just to see them and mind you, hardships along the way.

...This was in Melbourne, y'all.
PERCY
Motor Baby
PERCY
November 23rd, 2006 at 03:43am
Haha^ Awesome.
How'd you do that?
Well, i was at the crampy little UNSW Roundhouse in Sydney.

Funny though; i almost suffocated trying to get a shirt rather than in the mosh. Razz
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
November 23rd, 2006 at 04:19am
^^ hahhaah. i didnt go to the roundhouse. one it freakin sold out on me. two it was the day afta greenday and i had no money left afta that...

at least i saw them at greenday....except that was real crap. they were on for like 20 minutes and gerard looked like he was gonna die in his black attire in the blistering sun.
PERCY
Motor Baby
PERCY
November 23rd, 2006 at 04:42am
I thought they didn't do festivals.
And now whaddaya know. Big Day Out.

Gerard needs some sun anywho.
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
November 23rd, 2006 at 09:46pm
hahaha. im not goin to BDO anymores..shame i know...but i've still got big top, hordern and festival hall. so wateva.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 23rd, 2006 at 09:49pm
BDO will be better though.
By heaps.

I mean Tool are there.