AuthorMessage
Synyster
Salute You in Your Grave
Synyster
November 3rd, 2006 at 04:50pm
This record pwns. PWNS I SAY! ...

The End. Is amazing...no doubt
Dead! is awesome...though its a lot like cheap trick >.<
This Is How I Dissapear is great, its so pissed off and bitter but it has an amazing feel to it.
The Sharpest Lives...wow. I was blown away.
Welcome to the Black Parade is meh. I've heard it to much. It seems like it just keeps going on and on, and some of it doesn't really seem needed. But I LOVE the Bohemian Rhapsody feel of it.
I Don't Love You is awesome. Its like this eighties ballad, that maybe the Smiths or the Cure would do.
House of Wolves is fucking ridiculous(in a good way), It has amazing rhythms, and an Aerosmith-esque feel twords the end.
Cancer is beautiful, and sad really. I can't hear it without getting choked up.
Mama......DAMN! Its crazy and dramatic and amazing.
Sleep. At first I didn't really like that song, just because it kept repeating itself at the beginning. I never really listened to it the whole way through untill the other day, when I had the full story. Its amazing.
Teenagers! MY FAVORITE! The chorus is really catchy and it has some really weird anti...message to it. Fucking awesome.
Disenchanted is my second favorite. It's got this awesome feel to it. The guitar parts are really simple(except for the solo), and its still great because the song is really...well...it seems to be the most naked MCR has ever been.
Famous Last Words is really poetic. It's pretty insparational, to me, and to the guys as well. When you get the background of this song it means alot more to you.
Blood. Blood is killer. It's HI-LAR-I-OUS and has this cooky cabaret feel to it. Don't forgot that strange voice that Jaime (the piano player) does.

This record is really amazing.
applerubber
Really Not Okay
applerubber
November 4th, 2006 at 01:48am
I heard there's a B-side to it. At least ray and frank gave this commentary about it in the special edish. It's called kill all your friends or something like that. How dya get the b side? I tried play the cd the other way round but it doesn't work. HOW?
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
November 4th, 2006 at 03:13am
applerubber:
I heard there's a B-side to it. At least ray and frank gave this commentary about it in the special edish. It's called kill all your friends or something like that. How dya get the b side? I tried play the cd the other way round but it doesn't work. HOW?
I would really like to know, too. >.>
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
November 4th, 2006 at 01:24pm
applerubber:

LMAO do you mean you flipped the CD over and tried to play it? I've done that and...it...doesn't work. HAHA
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
November 4th, 2006 at 01:42pm
Melodramatic.:
shot to remember.:

thats like highschool musical being #1 for the top 40 albums in rolling stone.
I would cry. Literally? Maybe.

yea, a few months ago :/
but they're out of the countdown now
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
November 4th, 2006 at 01:53pm
^And praise God for that!
Insanity Prawn Boy
Fabulous Killjoy
Insanity Prawn Boy
November 5th, 2006 at 03:56am
I had a big long think last night coz I couldn't sleep.

And I figured you can link all 3 albums together as one big story/concept-thingy. kinda.

In Bullets, the town is overrun by vampires and the female lover dies. Helena is her funeral, the first song on Revenge. Then Iuno how to explain the story behond Revenge, but towards the end, the male lover dies. - "And we're all dead now" which takes you to the start of The Black Parade, what with the beeping of the hospital machine and whatnot. The Black Parade is him reflecting on his life.

Or something, I'm noot good at explaining O_o
applerubber
Really Not Okay
applerubber
November 5th, 2006 at 08:39am
Awful Just To See.:
applerubber:

LMAO do you mean you flipped the CD over and tried to play it? I've done that and...it...doesn't work. HAHA

Haha, YEAH I even did that! Boo. BUt on wikipedia it says so... =(( I feel cheated. I MUST FIND A WAY!!! (Way? o.O)
mcrxgwxrocks
Killjoy
mcrxgwxrocks
November 5th, 2006 at 10:44am
omg yh the black parade !!!!!! my fav song is blood at the end well its not actuly called blood nd dead! nd cancer ...............................the whole album is kl i love it
mcrxgwxrocks
Killjoy
mcrxgwxrocks
November 5th, 2006 at 10:47am
o yh teenergers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thts soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kl nd house of wolves
Bacon Egg and AMY!!
Killjoy
Bacon Egg and AMY!!
November 5th, 2006 at 01:00pm
I'm not sure if anyone here listens to the Cherry Poppin' Daddies (most famous for the song Zoot Suit Riot), but when I first listened to House of Wolves, I was reminded of that style a lot. Uhm, CPD are sort of rock-ified swing, and especially the drums at the beginning of House of Wolves and many Cherry Poppin' Daddies songs are similar.
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
November 5th, 2006 at 03:24pm
Disenchanted makes me almost cry
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
November 5th, 2006 at 08:52pm
Man I am just so proud of these guys. I want to go buy 10+ more copies of the CD just to support them. I don't think my mom would approve though. lol. I could probably only talk her into buying one more. Maybe.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
November 6th, 2006 at 12:26pm
Viva La ROOT BEER!:
I'm not sure if anyone here listens to the Cherry Poppin' Daddies (most famous for the song Zoot Suit Riot), but when I first listened to House of Wolves, I was reminded of that style a lot. Uhm, CPD are sort of rock-ified swing, and especially the drums at the beginning of House of Wolves and many Cherry Poppin' Daddies songs are similar.

I listen to them and you're right.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
November 6th, 2006 at 12:27pm
Awful Just To See.:
Man I am just so proud of these guys. I want to go buy 10+ more copies of the CD just to support them. I don't think my mom would approve though. lol. I could probably only talk her into buying one more. Maybe.

I have 3 copies =]
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
November 6th, 2006 at 02:16pm
^awesome. Very Happy

I think I'll go get some more next time I go shopping.
mcrxgwxrocks
Killjoy
mcrxgwxrocks
November 6th, 2006 at 02:26pm
Awful Just To See.:
yh in buyin my friend one 4 her b day nd all my friends r borrowin mine .............go buy ur own nd support MCR lol Embarassed
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 6th, 2006 at 04:37pm
applerubber:

It's most likely coming out on the next single, because most B-sides come out with the single.
applerubber
Really Not Okay
applerubber
November 6th, 2006 at 09:06pm
head1stforhalos:
applerubber:

It's most likely coming out on the next single, because most B-sides come out with the single.

Okay! Thanks. DAMN. My country doesn't buy singles. Tell me how fuckin sarky is that??
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
November 6th, 2006 at 09:17pm
Insanity Prawn Boy:
I had a big long think last night coz I couldn't sleep.

And I figured you can link all 3 albums together as one big story/concept-thingy. kinda.

In Bullets, the town is overrun by vampires and the female lover dies. Helena is her funeral, the first song on Revenge. Then Iuno how to explain the story behond Revenge, but towards the end, the male lover dies. - "And we're all dead now" which takes you to the start of The Black Parade, what with the beeping of the hospital machine and whatnot. The Black Parade is him reflecting on his life.

Or something, I'm noot good at explaining O_o

wow, when you actaully put that all together.. i see what you mean. it all makes sense.. do you think the guys made it that way, or is it just the made up theory us fans made..