Don't have an account? Create one!

The Black Parade!

AuthorMessage
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 25th, 2006 at 05:25pm
Image ^me and my "fuzzy box", as Mikey calls it.

p a n d a_xx
Salute You in Your Grave
p a n d a_xx
October 25th, 2006 at 05:32pm
^ You are sooooo LUCKY!
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
October 25th, 2006 at 06:10pm
I loved the album from the second I listened to it. It's just starting to sink in now, and I love it even more.
In Love with Death
Thinking Happy Thoughts
In Love with Death
October 25th, 2006 at 08:23pm
xtbs7645x:
yea the cds amazing, i had to give it a few listens. I wasn't 100% sure if i liked it at first. anyone noticed in the book it talks about a b-side called "kill all your friends", wonder if it will be released on their next single and haha yea bloods awsome, minus the the first min or so of nothing, they should have just combined it with famous last words, i think im just gunna cut out the first part.

omg yes im as confused as u are. anybody know anything about "kill all your friends"??? im dying here~
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
October 25th, 2006 at 08:25pm
In Love with Death:
xtbs7645x:
yea the cds amazing, i had to give it a few listens. I wasn't 100% sure if i liked it at first. anyone noticed in the book it talks about a b-side called "kill all your friends", wonder if it will be released on their next single and haha yea bloods awsome, minus the the first min or so of nothing, they should have just combined it with famous last words, i think im just gunna cut out the first part.

omg yes im as confused as u are. anybody know anything about "kill all your friends"??? im dying here~

I'm thinking its going to be an extra track on the next single, like heaven help us was. but thats not confirmed
In Love with Death
Thinking Happy Thoughts
In Love with Death
October 25th, 2006 at 08:30pm
shot to remember.:
In Love with Death:
xtbs7645x:

oo thanks!!

lol funny story. WHEN I BOUGHT THE CD. THE GUY AT THE CASHIER WAS THE DRUMMER IN PENCEY PREP!!!!

I'm thinking its going to be an extra track on the next single, like heaven help us was. but thats not confirmed
Light Up; Flurry!
Salute You in Your Grave
Light Up; Flurry!
October 25th, 2006 at 10:34pm

I already posted that in the picture thread...It's my very own pretty little velvet-ish box thing. *hugs it* That's after my sis and I got home late yesterday when we bought it.

I haven't got to take anymore pics of it yet, but I will.

I
Freaking
love
it.
*pets it*
hahaha.
The booklet commentary thing is really funny, especially some of Frank's. ROTFLOL@ what he said about wanting the "tuba" part. Dead is about my favorite on the CD, and that made me giggle.
And what was said about Mikey Way not leting them forget Disenchanted. (THANK YOU MIKEY!!!!!) I luff that too.

I'm just in a freaking flutter over it all.
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
October 25th, 2006 at 11:00pm
I have it <33 It's great, they just keep getting even better<33
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
October 26th, 2006 at 12:24pm
I don't have it yet. But since I'll have to wait so much, I just listen to it everyday on the net. Meh...my favorite songs are:

-This Is How I Disappear
-The Sharpest Lives
-Disenchanted ...both versions...blah
-I Don't Love You
-Sleep

And I may have forgotten some. But those would be my top picks.

Edit: See? I forgot to say The End and Dead!

Killing_Jar
Really Not Okay
Killing_Jar
October 26th, 2006 at 03:51pm
This is me...and my limited edition. I am a douche bag for posing with it...but since it seemed to be the thing...
Jake
Joining The Black Parade
Jake
October 26th, 2006 at 05:34pm
I hate the album.
The last two were way better.
I guess I'll get used to it eventually though.
Marc Webb.
Salute You in Your Grave
Marc Webb.
October 26th, 2006 at 05:43pm
XxThePatientxX:
^no, you're right, don't worry. Smile He said so in the LE booklet thingy.

*phew*
Invincible.
Awake and Unafraid
Invincible.
October 26th, 2006 at 05:50pm
Question: Where can you get the limited edition of TBP other than online. My mom won't order it online :'(
Light Up; Flurry!
Salute You in Your Grave
Light Up; Flurry!
October 26th, 2006 at 11:44pm
Dancing Silhouettes:
Question: Where can you get the limited edition of TBP other than online. My mom won't order it online :'(

I got mine at Best Buy.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 27th, 2006 at 12:08am
My local record shop had them too.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 27th, 2006 at 12:09am
man I can't wait til they get some new BIG posters out so I can redecorate my black parade wall. I LOVED my wall and then we moved....GRRR. lol. [/spam]
Pen Name
Shotgun Sinner
Pen Name
October 27th, 2006 at 08:28am
Heyy i have heard a few songs but i really like Dead! and the end and famous last words....i cant wait for the cd
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 27th, 2006 at 11:24am
^cool! I like those 2 too. I love them all really.

Welcome to INO!! Very Happy
eatmewhileimhot.
Joining The Black Parade
eatmewhileimhot.
October 27th, 2006 at 11:37am
Its impossible for me to choose!But the albums get better and better.I cant wait for the next one...i hope theirs a next one.
Ryshika
Killjoy
Ryshika
October 27th, 2006 at 12:57pm
in my honest opinion..(after just listening to all of the songs on tbp just ONCE)..this album is AMAZING. period! i dont understand why they're being label as an emo band..all of the songs fitted perfectly to the concept of the album. Cancer is a really touching and well-written song..i can really picture the scene from the lyrics..all in all i love this theatrical record