Don't have an account? Create one!

Tour Q&A.

AuthorMessage
xCemetaryxDrivex
Killjoy
xCemetaryxDrivex
November 29th, 2007 at 06:45pm
Oh right, that sucks... they do deserve a break thought, and I'm not in Scotland.. Razz
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
November 29th, 2007 at 09:29pm
yeah but its most likey that they would go to scotland and england to play if they were in the uk Smile
me and my stomach
Thinking Happy Thoughts
me and my stomach
December 6th, 2007 at 09:01pm
is bob back?
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
December 6th, 2007 at 09:08pm
No, he's not. His injuries are pretty bad, he might be off for a while.
x_gwayxcore_x
Fabulous Killjoy
x_gwayxcore_x
December 11th, 2007 at 07:05pm
is the honolulu date the last date before they take a break?
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
December 11th, 2007 at 07:07pm
^ Probably not, they might be doing some sort of Asian tour.
Goodnight Nurse
Salute You in Your Grave
Goodnight Nurse
December 12th, 2007 at 08:22pm
^ well they just did Malaysia and Singapore
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
December 12th, 2007 at 08:33pm
I know, they're looking to return for a small tour though, rather than just a couple of shows.
Goodnight Nurse
Salute You in Your Grave
Goodnight Nurse
December 12th, 2007 at 09:16pm
REST MCR REST!!!!
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
December 12th, 2007 at 09:30pm
^ Haha, Gerard sited March as an estimation of when they might stop but don't take it as fact yet.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
December 12th, 2007 at 09:47pm
They never went to South America -.-"
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
December 12th, 2007 at 10:09pm
They might still do that, Gerard mentioned that as well.
Three months is a long time.
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
December 12th, 2007 at 11:09pm
At the Singapore show, Gerard said, "Singapore, we'll be coming back next year."
D: Aren't they supposed to be on break after March? Apparently they're planning to do a few more shows before that in Asia and South America right? I doubt they'd come back anytime soon (although I can stop crying now if it's true). Besides, wouldn't their next album tour be around 2009? Oh, I'm so confused. XD Think he said that for fun? Because if he did, man, talk about getting our hopes up lol.
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
December 16th, 2007 at 03:49pm
^ my friend said they'll be playing for a music festival in singapore next year but i dont know if thats true or not. if its true, what festival is it gonna be? SingFest or something?

edit: lol. i think this is supposed to be in singapore thread. sorry, my bad. Embarassed
x_gwayxcore_x
Fabulous Killjoy
x_gwayxcore_x
December 16th, 2007 at 05:10pm
So mcr isnt coming back to the US anytime soon?
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
December 16th, 2007 at 10:07pm
What happeed in Hawaii?All Frank-iero.net will say is that it was 'less than glorious'. Anyone know the deal?
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
December 16th, 2007 at 10:19pm
I read on LJ that the crowd in Hawaii was horribly rough. Some 15 year old kid tore his leg open, and loads of them got pulled out to go to the ER. It sounded brutal. =\

Oh, and x_gwayxcore_x, Gerard did say they were considering doing a few shows in US before their break, but then again, their plans change up a lot. (:
danifr
Joining The Black Parade
danifr
December 16th, 2007 at 10:29pm
melodramatic fool:
What happeed in Hawaii?All Frank-iero.net will say is that it was 'less than glorious'. Anyone know the deal?

I was there, and since it was my first MCR concert I thought it was amazing. However, I didn't go in the mosh pit because I was by myself and I heard it was pretty rough in there. The concert was actually kinda short, they played most songs from Black Parade, only about 4 from Revenge and none from Bullets. I agree with Frank-iero.net because I've seen vids from past MCR concerts and those were much better than Hawaii. Ray- stood in 1 place the entire time, Frank- threw water bottles at people and spit, Mikey- headbanged from side to side, Gerard- danced around and sang. We all miss Bob! He wasn't there at the concert, instead it was Tucker Rule. I think the guys were jetlagged or something because it kinda felt like they weren't really into the concert. Sad They did play "Desert Song", though.
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
December 16th, 2007 at 10:33pm
Awh man seriously?

I'm sure it was just jet lag and stuff...poor dudes...they soooo need to take a break. Hopefully they can keep going through the rest of the concersts scheduled...

Does anyone have a source?
danifr
Joining The Black Parade
danifr
December 16th, 2007 at 10:35pm
Gellert Grindelwald.:
I read on LJ that the crowd in Hawaii was horribly rough. Some 15 year old kid tore his leg open, and loads of them got pulled out to go to the ER. It sounded brutal. =\

Oh, and x_gwayxcore_x, Gerard did say they were considering doing a few shows in US before their break, but then again, their plans change up a lot. (:

Yeah, when I came out of the concert there were 2 ambulances and a couple of police cars. Its just that Hawaii doesn't get to have huge bands play there often, so everybody gets crazy when a really big band comes. Oh yes, and while at the concert I saw someone trying to crowd-surf: she ended up falling on her head with her feet in the air.
Gerard said that they would be touring in Asia after a short break. I think what he said was "We'll be taking a break, and then we'll do Vietnam. Korea, and..." (something else, I could'nt really hear) There are a few videos of the concert on youtube, just type in My Chemical romance hawaii and something will pop up. I recommend the ones by degrassiloverx.
sorry for the double post!