Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us

AuthorMessage
frankiexcorreee
Killjoy
frankiexcorreee
February 13th, 2007 at 03:28am
I agree with "horror show"
drug addiction
and he probably had a girlfriend at the time. but she probably broke his heart by cheeting on him with his brother or friends and now hes so angry at her.
but maybe he started taking drugs and maybe she came back to him saying let me in
or maybe she was doing the drugs the whole time and probably cheeted on him with his friends and his brother (maybe) and then...°takes a deep breath° comes back crying to gerard but he wont take her back
she says oh baby let me inn
Ashley_Fatality
Killjoy
Ashley_Fatality
February 17th, 2007 at 04:42pm
xoXtheseanceXox:
horror show.:
I think its aboout his drug addiction and how his girlfriend is concerned about it. However, shes a complete whore, so he won't do what she says, and keeps on with his addiction.
I agree with this
yep agreed also a very scary/creative video if you havent watched it .......
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 18th, 2007 at 06:44pm
I heard it was about M ikey's gf...but I always had a feeling it was Gerard's gf.
Plasmatic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Plasmatic.
February 19th, 2007 at 04:23am
does anyone remember the interview gerard had in japan or whatever?
or one of those countrys?
but yeah, he mentioned that kat/katmandu/k was asian... or something to that extent?
well in the video of this song the people in it are asian and so is the girl that is like poking needles in that guys chest or torturing him or whatever?
do you think it was ment to be her?
or just a coincedence?
cos this is sorta an angry song and he says its about a big fat whore but i dunno...
IXPROMISE
Jazz Hands
IXPROMISE
February 20th, 2007 at 01:54pm
i think its about a bad break up and a girl wont leave him alone
so she trys to get the ones closest to him
"and you cant have my brother and you wont fuck
my freinds were not working out"
i_cry_inside
Killjoy
i_cry_inside
March 4th, 2007 at 06:44pm
It can be looked at in 2 different ways. Like hester pryne i think Gerard was kinda refering to his side that was addicted to booze and pills and cocaine and shit and saying that he didnt want to screw his bro and friends over again. it can also be about a chick who had a prob with his drug use and she might have been messing with Mikey and the band or Gerard might have thought she was.
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
March 5th, 2007 at 03:56pm
I think it's just a man and a woman saying that their two strong personalities are too much for one another and they can't cope with each others problems the drugs etc
Pop Rocks and Coke!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Pop Rocks and Coke!
March 5th, 2007 at 07:08pm
Ashley_Fatality:
xoXtheseanceXox:
horror show.:
I think its aboout his drug addiction and how his girlfriend is concerned about it. However, shes a complete whore, so he won't do what she says, and keeps on with his addiction.
I agree with this
yep agreed also a very scary/creative video if you havent watched it .......

Yes i agree with all of these and yes it is a really creative/kinda scary music video but thats just me...
mcrkid1224
Killjoy
mcrkid1224
March 7th, 2007 at 04:14pm
If you haven't seen the video, some asian dude just gets poisend by some asian wman who wants to kill him. there ya go.
xbeautifulxdeathx
Fabulous Killjoy
xbeautifulxdeathx
March 11th, 2007 at 02:47pm
can someone explain the vidio to me? i dont get it

its confusing,...i thought that the dude was baD, But then i thgoutht the girl was bad and she was like a 1 night stand, or something idk

ahhh

confuseingnesssssss

okayyyy
=]]
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
March 21st, 2007 at 04:52pm
someone once told me that the scenes in the video are from some Japanese movie.. called the Audition or something like that? i'm not really sure about it..
but yeah. does anyone know what Gerard is saying in the background during the end of the song? the "oh baby let me in" part is clear, but behind that hes saying other stuff, and i just cant tell what it is. me and my friends are performing this song for a concert , and we wanna do those backup vocals. thanks!
Brian Schechter
Banned
Brian Schechter
March 31st, 2007 at 09:47pm
hm. i think that the song is about the girl friend trying to stop gerards addiction, or someone close to gerard's addiction. maybe the mirror isnt about cocaine and its really literally meaning a mirror. like, theres not enough room in this world for the both of us? so he wants her out of the way, away from his friends, just out of the picture. obviously its not just the drug thing that has him pissed off. maybe she was sleeping around and treating him very badly. so maybe thats why in most live performances he says 'honey you aint shit'.
Brian Schechter
Banned
Brian Schechter
March 31st, 2007 at 09:48pm
ImNotOkayx5:
someone once told me that the scenes in the video are from some Japanese movie.. called the Audition or something like that? i'm not really sure about it..
but yeah. does anyone know what Gerard is saying in the background during the end of the song? the "oh baby let me in" part is clear, but behind that hes saying other stuff, and i just cant tell what it is. me and my friends are performing this song for a concert , and we wanna do those backup vocals. thanks!

thats frank in the background.

and omg im wondering the same exact thing!!

lol. anyone wanna help us?
the_murder_scene
Killjoy
the_murder_scene
April 1st, 2007 at 01:49pm
"Eight Bitter Years"
i agree...it could be his coincedence...but then again it could be his girlfriend or a close friend wanting Gerard to stop with the drugs:
"find it hard to stay, with the words you say" this could be Gerard wanting to leave the girl because of what she says to him about his drug taking.
also the line:
"And you can't touch my brother, and you can't keep my friends" this could be how the girl for some reason turned away from Gerard and went to hurt his brother and the rest of the band ('my friends')
the_murder_scene
Killjoy
the_murder_scene
April 1st, 2007 at 01:53pm
rawrr x romance:
ImNotOkayx5:

thats frank in the background.

and omg im wondering the same exact thing!!

lol. anyone wanna help us?

i managed to work out a part that says 'Get out of my fucking life' but thats all...i think its really abusive words to the person/people hes writing about because if you look on the very first album at the part behind where the CD goes "Gerard would like to thank........""im sorry i wrote all this stuff about killing you, i hope the last song makes up for it"
the_murder_scene
Killjoy
the_murder_scene
April 1st, 2007 at 01:56pm
frankiexcorreee:
I agree with "horror show"
drug addiction
and he probably had a girlfriend at the time. but she probably broke his heart by cheeting on him with his brother or friends and now hes so angry at her.
but maybe he started taking drugs and maybe she came back to him saying let me in
or maybe she was doing the drugs the whole time and probably cheeted on him with his friends and his brother (maybe) and then...°takes a deep breath° comes back crying to gerard but he wont take her back
she says oh baby let me inn

she might have TRIED to cheat on Gerards brother or friends but the rest of the band wouldnt have done it because theyre such good friends...i dont think there would be a band if one of the band members cheated on her with Gees girlfriend
The Deranged Child
Fabulous Killjoy
The Deranged Child
April 2nd, 2007 at 12:23pm
I love this song but when i first herd him say and u wont fuck my friends, i laughed my ass off!!!!!! Laughing
Brian Schechter
Banned
Brian Schechter
April 3rd, 2007 at 10:01pm
greatness
Tanllwyth Amaki
Killjoy
Tanllwyth Amaki
April 5th, 2007 at 09:36pm
is there any specific reason why they did an "Audition" video? I think Gerard has a nasty way of breaking up... i mean... writing a whole cd (save one) about killing some girl
Brian Schechter
Banned
Brian Schechter
April 5th, 2007 at 09:49pm
HEY i remember you^^ from the desert song thread.
HELLO.
Welcome to INO.
I think Audition just captures the mood and torture of this song.