Don't have an account? Create one!

Vampires Will Never Hurt You

AuthorMessage
mr.ross
Jazz Hands
mr.ross
November 12th, 2007 at 01:01am
I know this is off topic, but, has anyone figured out what the whispering says?
Venom_Blast
Killjoy
Venom_Blast
March 3rd, 2008 at 04:12pm
Lovesick Melody.:

Fatality is like ghosts in snow and you have no idea what you're up against
because I've seen what they look like.
Becoming perfect as if they were sterling silver chainsaws going cascading...)

I think thats it...

right, no offence to anyone or anything, but i am hearingNOTHING about chainsaws, silver or the cascading of said. why is everyone convinced that is what it says? i've listened to the ending bout a hundred times and i still cant figure out what it says, except for te last bit- "like ghosts in the snow." i'm also hearing what i think is and it's always into something". HELP!!!!

like i said, no offense intended.
Teach Me To Drown
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Teach Me To Drown
April 30th, 2008 at 05:20pm
i think it is about how when they were younger they were basically the outcasts and everyone tried to get them to do things they didnt want to do.......like vampires, they coax you to come close enough and then they bite you.......that is just my opinion
MCRtist
Killjoy
MCRtist
April 30th, 2008 at 06:27pm
i think vampires might be anyone who might judge, or influence us...
hopeLESShair
Killjoy
hopeLESShair
May 2nd, 2008 at 04:41am
This song got me ADDICTED!
Bl00d
Killjoy
Bl00d
May 17th, 2008 at 11:00am
Honestly, I too thought that this was about vampires too...I guess I took it too literally?
WEALLGOTOHELL-Ox
Killjoy
WEALLGOTOHELL-Ox
May 22nd, 2008 at 08:51am
i think this song is mainly about people who are so LIFELLESS that they c m dead and about not becoming 1 of them but its covered up by the story of 2 child hood lovers who re meet and then the girl gets bitten
Spiderlover
Killjoy
Spiderlover
May 22nd, 2008 at 12:34pm
yep... its the society trying to make us become one of them........
roosje212
Killjoy
roosje212
July 7th, 2008 at 03:07pm
(srry fr my english)does anyone knows what gerard is whispering between the first chorus and second verse and in the end?? something like "it's always innocent like rollercoasters like ghosts in the snow" or something..
i tried to figure out everything he says, but i just can't fid it out...
so does someone know the whole lyrics of the whispering or where i can find them??
oh and i think it's not really about the society but something else... or it is just a bad dream or story about vampires or vampirehunters, and one of them is bitten and he hates himself because he is the thing where he always fought against... does anyone know the movie von helsing( i don't know that's the right name) about a werewolf hunter who is bitten and hates himself. something like that....but than with vampires... like the idea of fall out boys video of sixteen candles.
xxWolvenPrincessxx
Joining The Black Parade
xxWolvenPrincessxx
July 28th, 2008 at 11:13am
This song means that if you have the person you love then NOTHING can ever hurt you.
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
August 9th, 2008 at 11:57am
Ray Toro:
I know this is off topic, but, has anyone figured out what the whispering says?

I can comfirm for sure that it says;

"And as always, innocent like roller coasters,
Fatality is like ghosts in snow."

If you listen carefully you can hear those words especially the "Fatality is like ghosts" at the end but as the whispering is layered over the top of itself so it's hard to make out the rest.
i_support_frank
Killjoy
i_support_frank
August 10th, 2008 at 03:09am
the 'vampires' in this osng can also be interpreted as things in your life you dont like; eg;people and the sucking blood part is if they hurt you
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
August 11th, 2008 at 06:11am
i think it's a mockery, I think it's connected with the begining of Early Sunsets in some wierd way (it makes sense to me) but the title is "Vampires will never hurt you" and yet in the chorus it keeps saying, "if they get me" so obviously they would be dangerous. I think it might be like having a false sense of security in something, and even though you know in the back of your head its dangerous/wrong/etc. and you trust it in some weird way because its so cjarming. and then I think towards the end of the song they realize the danger.

Personally I love it cause it makes me think of some like crappy oldies horror film that wasn't scary, but just like how at part its random and the tempo changes it reminds me of that
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
August 15th, 2008 at 06:53pm
i think it was about strangers ready to nab you and use u for things u dont want to do
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
September 19th, 2008 at 03:02pm
It's pretty obvious if gerard said what it's about. It's about all the assholes in society who think they have the right idea and are unique and macho even though they really try to be like everyone else (and are), and they push hwat their views of "normal" are. they critisize you if you aren't the same way with certain things (and if you don't care and you tell them, they don't shut up and don't seem to understand that you don't care about the garbage they care about)
stone12322
Killjoy
stone12322
November 2nd, 2008 at 03:35pm
I don't get why everyone is saying that Vampires Will Never Hurt You is a metaphor for the society not being able to change people into the society because it's not. Vampires Will Never Hurt You is actually a metaphor for all the put downs you get in your life shouldn't make you feel bad and make you commit suicide. The song it's self is a metaphor for having someone kill you before you commit suicide.
Marilyn Monroe
Awake and Unafraid
Marilyn Monroe
November 4th, 2008 at 04:12am

^^^ how are rollercoasters Innocent... I'm not good at metaphors... can someone please explain it.
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
November 18th, 2008 at 12:23pm
Young Hannibal:

^^^ how are rollercoasters Innocent... I'm not good at metaphors... can someone please explain it.

It's from a poem or something (:

"And as always, innocent like roller coasters.
Fatality is like ghosts in snow and you have no idea what you're up against
because I've seen what they look like.
Becoming perfect as if they were sterling silver chainsaws going cascading..
"
Vlud
Fabulous Killjoy
Vlud
November 18th, 2008 at 04:13pm
I swear, this so goes with Edward and Bella, really.
MiDesfileNegro
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MiDesfileNegro
December 16th, 2008 at 12:50pm
"And now the nightclub
Set the stage for this
They come in pairs, she said
We'll shoot back holy water like cheap whiskey
They're always there
Someone get me to the doctor
And someone call the nurse
And someone buy me roses
And someone burned the church
We're hanging out with corpses
And driving this hearse
And someone save my soul tonight
Please save my soul..."

Going back to the actual story, I think in this part, the vampires have got him. It's nighttime, and a pair of vampires have got him. 'we'll shoot back holy water like cheap whiskey' seems to me like him saying religion can't help him? Or that religion doesn't affect vampires like people think it does? I think his death has been staged - 'someone buy me roses' and 'driving in this hearse' being the funeral. And he doesn't want to be a vampire, so he wants the woman he's with to stake him and save his soul.

Smile