Don't have an account? Create one!

Vampires Will Never Hurt You

AuthorMessage
EMILYATTACK!
Killjoy
EMILYATTACK!
June 12th, 2009 at 06:19pm
This is about how society sucks, and everyone is changing to fit in but hes saying its okay to be an outkaste or to be different.
Black Dawn
Killjoy
Black Dawn
August 13th, 2009 at 04:59pm
i think that this song is about vampires but the vampires might be a certain group of people or something. That if they get him, he wants to be killed because he doesnt want to go through all. but then is considering it and wonders what would really happen if he turned into a "vampire", but then it does happen he wants to get the venom out as soon as possible, and if "you take this spike" and put it in his heart will it stop everything, stop the poison
Mikey's_Glasses
Banned
Mikey's_Glasses
September 23rd, 2010 at 01:59pm
'we're hanging out with corpses and driving in this hearse' always translated to me as 'we're hanging out with celebrities and driving in this limo'
berrymurphy
Killjoy
berrymurphy
June 17th, 2011 at 09:37am
it's about seedy people in seedy bars trying to fuck you over and turn you into an alcoholic.
My Sweet Revenge14
Killjoy
My Sweet Revenge14
February 25th, 2012 at 02:28am
It's about how society is slowly and painfully is trying to turn us into "one of them" and also that people have to protect themselves from what it is doing to you before it's too late and you completely forget who you are and what you stand for. Very Happy