Don't have an account? Create one!

Vampires Will Never Hurt You

AuthorMessage
MCR_megafan
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_megafan
February 21st, 2007 at 12:19pm
Catastrophic Revenge:
i couldnt tell who was who except for mikey gerard and matt, ray and frank were hard to pick out...oh well

Ray had short hair and Frank had dreads
houseXofXwolvesX
Killjoy
houseXofXwolvesX
March 7th, 2007 at 06:54pm
i think that the whole first record reminds me of the book "twighlight " by stephenie meyer especially vampires will never hurt you.
CoryisnotokIpromise
Killjoy
CoryisnotokIpromise
March 16th, 2007 at 11:16pm
this is one of those really deep songs that I guess can be interpreted in many different ways. I will never fully understand it, I think thats part of why its so beautiful!
Catastrophic Dreams
Jazz Hands
Catastrophic Dreams
May 13th, 2007 at 02:19pm
CoryisnotokIpromise:
this is one of those really deep songs that I guess can be interpreted in many different ways. I will never fully understand it, I think thats part of why its so beautiful!
it's a very meaningful song
XVampireX
Joining The Black Parade
XVampireX
May 13th, 2007 at 06:02pm
i think its about suicide.
"will you stake me"
just told in the form of vampires.
he, whoever "he" is, just wants to die.
xxxdarkangelxxx
Fabulous Killjoy
xxxdarkangelxxx
May 16th, 2007 at 09:02am
nah, it's true...vampires will never hurt you...they just bite your neck then you become one of them...does that hurt? well, the biting's a little painful, but what more pain could it give?!!!
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
May 16th, 2007 at 02:39pm
Well I figured the title was part of the promise, "I'll never let them hurt you," toward the end of the song.
Catastrophic Dreams
Jazz Hands
Catastrophic Dreams
May 16th, 2007 at 03:58pm
Solitary Style.:
Well I figured the title was part of the promise, "I'll never let them hurt you," toward the end of the song.
yeah that kind of makes sense
Your.Guardian.Angel.
Jazz Hands
Your.Guardian.Angel.
May 16th, 2007 at 04:03pm
I'll have to agree with that...Over all though the song's meaning is simply that even if Gerard becomes something that he despises (the bad kind of people in society) he'll never let his lover become that way...Sweet, no?
Catastrophic Dreams
Jazz Hands
Catastrophic Dreams
May 16th, 2007 at 04:04pm
CollisionOfYourKiss:
I'll have to agree with that...Over all though the song's meaning is simply that even if Gerard becomes something that he despises (the bad kind of people in society) he'll never let his lover become that way...Sweet, no?
yeah that is sweet
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
May 17th, 2007 at 01:18am
Yeah, that's a good way of summing it up, I think.
Benniks
Jazz Hands
Benniks
May 18th, 2007 at 12:32pm
feel the romance:
does anyone know what Gerard whispers at the end of the song.. all i can make out are "ghosts" "snow" and some other stuff...

Me too...

Anyone??
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
May 18th, 2007 at 05:40pm
Standupfuckingtall.:
And as always, innocent like roller coasters. Fatality is like ghosts in snow and you have no idea what you're up against, because I've seen what they look like. Becoming perfect as if they were sterling silver chainsaws going cascading...

Thats what he whispers
Godzilla
Banned
Godzilla
May 18th, 2007 at 09:04pm
i always thought it was a song about mortaltiy
MCR FREAK
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR FREAK
May 20th, 2007 at 12:28pm
Vampires...lol thats what i think anyway
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
May 23rd, 2007 at 01:49am

Well in a weird way I think this song is very romantic!
The line "We'll shoot back holy water like cheap whiskey they're always there" Is them couple trying to fight off all the vampires, trying to save themselves.
"Someone get me to the doctor, and someone call the nurse" Is like when the man gets bitten or hurt by a vampire and he just wants to be with the women and he wants to be human.
"And you must keep your soul like a secret in your throat" Refers to him giving his final words of advice to the women, his love.
"And if they get me take this spike to my heart/Can you stake my heart?" As if to say I am willing to kill myself as the ultimate sacrifice just to keep you safe.
"And someone save my soul tonight, please save my soul" Is him asking for forgivness for leaving her.
"I'll never let them, I'll never let them
I'll never let them hurt you not tonight
I'll never let them, I can't forget them
I'll never let them hurt you, I promise"
That just really speaks for itself!
The title is kinda like a promise to the girl "I will never let them hurt you/Vampires will never hurt you"

Thats just my perosnal opinion! Razz

Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
May 26th, 2007 at 04:36pm

When does that whispering start? Like cause when Gerard stops singing and all instruments stop it sounds quite short!
poison X_X pills
Killjoy
poison X_X pills
May 27th, 2007 at 02:33pm
Suicidal Reject.:

When does that whispering start? Like cause when Gerard stops singing and all instruments stop it sounds quite short!
the whispering starts at the very end, its 5minuets and 15seconds into the song
poison X_X pills
Killjoy
poison X_X pills
May 27th, 2007 at 02:33pm
i think the song is about how you learn to deal with your inner demonds and how hard it is to fight them off weather its drinking, smoking, or anything really, and its about everyone always wants a part of your soul and you must never give it away.
Sgt.Younker MCRmy
Killjoy
Sgt.Younker MCRmy
May 31st, 2007 at 09:06pm
This song is about modern society and the greedy people,and who use others for their own gain,