January 3rd, 2006 at 11:35pm
Yeah.

I want all 5.

Im keeping them in cases also.
raedyn_l
Killjoy
raedyn_l
January 3rd, 2006 at 11:51pm
Em, I'm not that obsessed. I'm coming clean, I'm NOT that obsessed with Chemical Romance and I'm PROUD of it. It took me two years to develop the typical signs of obsession with my other band (yes, I call it mine now).

...But there is this one thing.

I'm always looking for pictures of Gerard in drag! I'm looking for one right now! Is that so much to ask? ONE picture of Gerard in a nice dress?!
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
January 4th, 2006 at 01:56am
I wouldn't exactly call me obsessed. Hell compared to some of the posts I read in here it's like I don't even listen to them or know who the hell they are at all. Not that being obsessed with them is a bad thing. Well this is coming out all wrong. Sorry! Be obsessed, be proud to be obsessed if that's what you want to do!

I was obsessed with a band at one time...a lovely band called silverchair. But we're not going to get into that now are we?! Whistle
antennas to heaven.
Banned
antennas to heaven.
January 4th, 2006 at 01:52pm
Im Not really Obsessed.
But i suppose i Can be At Times Confused
But I Have their Cd's, And posters. I ALways say oh my Gerard.
And my Friends Think im Seriously Freaky.
If their on telly I have To watch them No matter what it clashes With
But im like that with Most of my Fave bands Smile
the w0nder0us know it all
Joining The Black Parade
the w0nder0us know it all
January 4th, 2006 at 01:53pm
Enough. Wow
~Laceration~Gravity~
Killjoy
~Laceration~Gravity~
January 4th, 2006 at 03:56pm
I say Oh My Gerard or Oh My Gee

I'm writing a vampire story in which the main character is named Gerard and looks like him too

I'm doing a fanfic/comic about the band

I NEED a Gerard action figure NOW!!! Shocked

When I'm bored I find pics of the band and put funny text on them. There's one supposed to be in my signature but it won't show up...

I feel bad because I have the almost exact same screen name as the person who made this thread. And I thought I was possibly picking some lyrics no one else had.

My friends are constantly saying I'm obsessed with the band

My mom says to stop clogging up her computer with pictures of Gerard

I'm always comparing my brother to Ray Toro since they both have monstrously fluffy hair, big lips, and play guitar.

I spent four hours sewing myself a home-made MCR wristband

I am wearing black jeans, a red shirt, and a black leather tie right now

I've written "AND WE'RE ALL DEAD NOW" in sharpie, going up my left arm

I laughed like a joyous child when I bought Bullets and got to watch the music videos on it

And I really don't want to post more. Crying or Very sad
Feel What You Feel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Feel What You Feel.
January 4th, 2006 at 04:26pm
Well, lately I've been more obsessed because it was winter vacation and all so I could stay home and listen to them....I know most of their songs by heart...which seriously annoys my friends. I watch the interviews a lot because I think they're funny and stupid. I have a t-shirt. Oh! And I also annoy people about watching the interviews....Talk to my friend who doesn't listen to MCR.......She gets very annoyed. Very Happy But I don't care if I am obsessed because I like them and their music so....Anyways I'm already obsessed enough with computers! AND MY LAPTOP IS DEAD!!! Sorry, random outbursts happen frequently...for me....
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 4th, 2006 at 07:03pm
3 Shirts
2 Posters
1 Pair of lyric-covered jeans
Many many pictures of The band on my computer
I have the same shoes as Gerard. I bought them cause i saw him wearing them.
I bought a jean jacket to wear over sweatshirts cause Gerard does.
I do my make up like Gee
I own a MCR belt buckle.
I have the Bob action figure and will buy all the rest when i find them even if it means i have to borrow money and be broke.
As you may have seen in the 'Girl Vandalizes Room Over MCR' post i have 'MCR' cut into my arm.
The guy im asking to winter formal has old gerard length (helena video) black hair. and i want him to wear Black pants a black shirt and a red tie. And i want to straighren his hair
My friend who goes to another school texted me today saying she met a guy at her school who looks exactally like Gerard. So im ditching school within a week to go to her lunch with her to meet him.. (he doesnt know.. )
Theres a boy at my school who looks like Frank and i call him Frank.
I could keep going...
Skully
Salute You in Your Grave
Skully
January 4th, 2006 at 07:11pm
XGerardXLoverX:
3 Shirts
2 Posters
I do my make up like Gee
I own a MCR belt buckle.
I have the Bob action figure and will buy all the rest when i find them even if it means i have to borrow money and be broke.
As you may have seen in the 'Girl Vandalizes Room Over MCR' post i have 'MCR' cut into my arm.
The guy im asking to winter formal has old gerard length (helena video) black hair. and i want him to wear Black pants a black shirt and a red tie. And i want to straighren his hair
My friend who goes to another school texted me today saying she met a guy at her school who looks exactally like Gerard. So im ditching school within a week to go to her lunch with her to meet him.. (he doesnt know.. )
I could keep going...

nice im wearing my mcr lyric jeans now a mcr shirt and my mcr sweatshirt and hat.
teehee...
Ohh i have a red tie but when i wear it to school i get made fun of... thats not why i stoped wearing it. My gerard face makeup and black hairspray got on it on halloween.. *tear* my dad is getting it washed
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 4th, 2006 at 07:23pm
ill_advised:
XGerardXLoverX:
3 Shirts
2 Posters
I do my make up like Gee
I own a MCR belt buckle.
I could keep going...

nice im wearing my mcr lyric jeans now a mcr shirt and my mcr sweatshirt and hat.
teehee...
Ohh i have a red tie but when i wear it to school i get made fun of... thats not why i stoped wearing it. My gerard face makeup and black hairspray got on it on halloween.. *tear* my dad is getting it washed
WHAT HAPPENED ON HALLOWEEN?.. *caps
XxBlackRosexX
Salute You in Your Grave
XxBlackRosexX
January 5th, 2006 at 04:52am
XGerardXLoverX:
3 Shirts
2 Posters
I do my make up like Gee
I own a MCR belt buckle.
I could keep going...

and i thought one of my friends was obsessed. lol good work though. i can only say a few posters, cds and a shirt. and i sing the songs all the time, which really annoys the friends i have who don't like mcr.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 5th, 2006 at 11:24am
n/o but y would u cut?it's dumb get a tattoo dont cut
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 5th, 2006 at 12:51pm
I've eplained this before.
I cut because it makes me happy.
And that way MCR is with me all the time.
And im not allowed to get a tattoo. I am only 14
Saint_Emilina
Jazz Hands
Saint_Emilina
January 6th, 2006 at 10:14am
*FeelingYoungAndReckless*:
i have too many MCR pixs witch makes my computer slow. i always think about them. i have to see GOY video atleast once a day ( more if possible) to feel like my day is complete. i watched mtv2 all day tuesday when they unleashed GOY. i've watched the making of GOY and INO( it comes on again tonight at 9:00) and hard rock live everytime it came on tv. i have pictures of them on my wall. its not alot of pictures because im still working on my fear of pictures

You're almost like me except that I recorded the making of GOY, Diary, Helena mv (i didn't get to record I'm Not Okay mv, cos they sort of censored it (the part when somone zipped down their pants cos Malaysia is very sensitive to things like that) and I watch them everyday..... In Love I never get bored of it (my parents are, though).

And I cried Crying or Very sad when I didn't get to record their VMA performance! I was so bored wtih all this hip hop performance that I changed the channel and when I changed back, MCR was performing halfway!!!

I don't hav many posters of them cos all the bookstores don't hav cool magazines. They only hav teen magazines like Bop, Tiger Beat and crap like that... Fuck Off . I sometimes buy them when they hav posters of MCR & then take them out and threw the mags away.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 6th, 2006 at 11:03am
lol ive done that before bought mags took the posters out and threw the mags away right after
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
January 8th, 2006 at 01:10pm
[la]cer[a]tion[gra]vi[ty]:

I say Oh my Gerard and What the Frank.

What about you?

OMG Oh my Gerard...What the Frank. I will say that forever and ever.
I admit, I don't have any crazy obsession stories, but I love them...!
xemo_chickyx
Killjoy
xemo_chickyx
January 8th, 2006 at 02:01pm
[la]cer[a]tion[gra]vi[ty]:
Well let's see. We had to do a report on a famous person. I chose Gerard.

I named all of my stuffed animals Frank, Bob, Ray, Gerard, or Mikey.

I have lost the ability to draw anything but Gerard and skeletons.

My IM screen name is lock3load.

I have one thousand, two hundred forty-five pictures of My Chem saved on my computer.

I say Oh my Gerard and What the Frank.

What about you?

hey i say that too. lol.

when i was in love with gerard i would print out pictures of him everyday. i stoped though cuz its pointless. i have a photo gallery with 378 pics in it. im keeping it for memorys XD
AsTrO_zOmBiE
Killjoy
AsTrO_zOmBiE
January 8th, 2006 at 09:16pm
i have:
4 mcr posters, 3 stickers on my wall,i maade a collage of MCR pics, i have a picture of Gerard in my wallet lol,i have both cds, the book from which they got their name, a calender, 2 buttons on my coat, the arm band on the same coat, a pic that my friends drew of Gerard,the same glasses as Mikey, i do my make up like Frank, the Three Cheers couple as my pc display,150 pics, patch, i wake up to Three Cheers in the morning, i cired wen they lost at the VMA's, i screamed the first time i saw all of their videos (crided wen Mikey got shot in GOY,poor baby!),hell my whole room is red white and black lol, their the first thing on my iPod, and in total ive waited 21hours outsie in the cold waiting for the concerts to start, seen them three times, alomst passed out wen i saw them by their bus at Warped hee hee
thats all i can remember.....im not OBSESSED just dedicated and i collect lolooohh i forgot, i never let their cds go to the bottom of my pile their always on top, i have over 30 magazines that feature something MCR related and hell im listening to them now lol and i have liek 10+ tshirts and the frank gloves Very Happy
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 8th, 2006 at 09:43pm
Yeah im listening tot hem now
I got anotehr poster today
So now i have 3
And i got 2 more magazines with MCR articles inside
And i got the Frank action figure today.