reckless?abandon-21
February 12th, 2006 at 11:21am
fine then just a suggestion. . .
A S H L E E
Jazz Hands
A S H L E E
February 13th, 2006 at 01:47pm
Harle[Quinn]:
Well let's see. We had to do a report on a famous person. I chose Gerard.

I named all of my stuffed animals Frank, Bob, Ray, Gerard, or Mikey.

I have lost the ability to draw anything but Gerard and skeletons.

My IM screen name is lock3load.

I have one thousand, two hundred forty-five pictures of My Chem saved on my computer.

I say Oh my Gerard and What the Frank.

What about you?

lol now u ahve got me into sayin what the frank, but what really is addictive is says aww chicken wen some one is upset! that really gets anoyin or turkey turkey turkey!
A S H L E E
Jazz Hands
A S H L E E
February 13th, 2006 at 01:57pm
We have had an extension recently done on our house n we were going to have it done by something n son company, but then I threw a paddy when my mum said she wasn’t going to use MCR EXTENIONS AND CONSERVATORY Plc then she change it, just because I wanted to have the MCR post outside my house… im kind of creepy but its still out there but I have scribbled out the extensions and conservatories to RULE!!! n then a lil smiley face! lol
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 13th, 2006 at 03:04pm
i love MCR so much, my dad says its not healthy and he calls them (mostly frankie) freaks wich makes me cry alot Crying or Very sad im obsessed!! they have the greatest music! they made me think im not alone in my vampire world! theirsongs rock
FUCKhollywood
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FUCKhollywood
February 13th, 2006 at 09:24pm
The only thing that would make me "obsessed" is that I say Mikey Way instead of Milky Way.

Other than that, I'm obsessed over any band really. Yeah, mcr is my fave band, but I don't obsess over them.....I can't even spell obsess. Can I?? ........yes I can, nevermind.
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
February 14th, 2006 at 02:17am
at school when people look at my MCR messenger bag. Then at my MCR picture covered binder. Then at my MCR shirt. Then my MCR belt buckle, they usually say something like "Obsessed much?" or "If this isn't obsession I don't know what is.."
Yeah.
Answer the question?
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 14th, 2006 at 04:03pm
an obsessionist!!!! woooooooooooooo
A S H L E E
Jazz Hands
A S H L E E
February 15th, 2006 at 01:03pm
if you ever get called obsessed just say NO! its not obsession its love now fuk off back to noseing at someone elses stuff! bitch!
dead dog
Fabulous Killjoy
dead dog
February 15th, 2006 at 01:08pm
it's love. i swear if i met them they would all fall instantly in love with me- like i did to them. <3 <3 <3 <3<3<3<3 <3 <3 <3 sorry going on a bit now........ ill be quiet. <3 =)
FUCKhollywood
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FUCKhollywood
February 20th, 2006 at 02:03am
FUCKhollywood:

Other than that, I'm obsessed over any band really. Yeah, mcr is my fave band, but I don't obsess over them.....I can't even spell obsess. Can I?? ........yes I can, nevermind.

I meant not obessed over any band really. im stupid. and i just quoted my own message.
smooth, lex. real smooth.
Astro Zombie Manda.
Always Born a Crime
Astro Zombie Manda.
March 5th, 2006 at 07:40pm
If they are on a cover of a magazine, i'll buy it, whether it's a teenie magazine or not.

i have over 500 pictures of them saved on my computer

i say oh my frank

i've heard every song they have made

i know all they're ages

i can't draw anything but gerard or helena anymore

and my screen name is xmrsxieroxwayx
Riddle of Revenge
Salute You in Your Grave
Riddle of Revenge
March 5th, 2006 at 08:18pm
I'm not really going to go into much detail.

I also buy teenie magazines, only if there is a MCR poster in there and MCR pictures.

My ipods filled of MCR pictures

And MCR quotes, the commandments, etc.

I've heard every one of their songs and have all of them (That are possible to have, though live)

I have lots of MCR Merchandise ordered from their online store...and more coming in the mail.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 9th, 2006 at 06:09pm
^lucky you have an ipod like that. . .mines the mini and it sucks, i can only fit like 30 more songs on the fucking thing!

oo shit i am spamming again, okay. i am gonna just like get off the computer judging that ive been on for about 3 and a half hours. i kno- i have no life.
LouderNow
Really Not Okay
LouderNow
March 9th, 2006 at 07:23pm
I lube(love) them.
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
March 9th, 2006 at 07:42pm
You LUBE THEM?
XStArLeSsEyEsX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XStArLeSsEyEsX
March 9th, 2006 at 09:04pm
ok.
i have exactly 2,072 pix of mcr [or just individual members]on my computer. i know every song, beginning to end. i listen to them every day. i have a countdown on my desktop for when life on the murder scene comes out. i'm currently working on a story about them(i'm embarressed to post it here) Embarassed i'm one of those people who says what the frank and oh my gerard. i've been told repeatedly that i talk about them too much. if i seee them on a magazine, i immediatly buy it(teenie or not). i kno all of their basic information.
yeah.
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
March 9th, 2006 at 10:30pm
I think I might know too much infomation about them.
Like, rediculous things.
Like Gerard and Frank's dogs names.
And random stuff.
Cross Sorrows
Salute You in Your Grave
Cross Sorrows
March 10th, 2006 at 06:06am
Oooh, let's see........

When I got my Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge t-shirt off my sister, I screamed and then hugged the shirt for ten minutes before realising I should put it on. Then I hugged myself while I was wearing it... I just kept saying "Oh my god" over and over.

When I found out MCR was going to be on Rage, I screamed, and then giggled non stop from the time I found out about it until it actually started and then I stopped breathing every time they came on the screen to say something.

I'd say I'm obsessed. I'd say it frightens my friends and family. But they love me for my weirdness! I've gotten my two best friends hooked on them too. They're not as obsessed as me though. They don't get it...
Leonardo DiCaprio
Crash Queen
Leonardo DiCaprio
March 10th, 2006 at 02:31pm
i`m obsessed but not that obsessed.
SandraVerdugo
Fabulous Killjoy
SandraVerdugo
March 10th, 2006 at 06:17pm
im totally obsessed anything i see mcr i buy but hey i buy too many green day stuff too i think that its a tie... maybe i think in both of them i have spend over $500 bucks not counting all other stuff... but no im not that obsessed i guess?or im i??... who knows..