Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Fantattoos

AuthorMessage
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
December 15th, 2007 at 03:39am
Fatal Madonna.:
that idea's actually really cool Shannon.
chest pieces on girls [like above your boobs] can look so badass.

my friend Grace [PixieGates] met LynZ and she signed her arm.
she got it tattoo'd during the week Smile

Thanks =]
and yeah, I think that too lol

And thats awesome about meeting LynZ, shes so nice
heartache to sing
Bleeding on the Floor
heartache to sing
December 15th, 2007 at 08:03pm
Thanks fatal madonna and dizzy water. I should have known it was that simple.

Here's mine. I'll just link them cuz the pics are kinda big.

I have Pepe on my back...
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj61/heartache2sing/picsfromcamera206.jpg
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj61/heartache2sing/picsfromcamera211.jpg

and then I have the WWTBP opening notes around my leg.
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj61/heartache2sing/picsfromcamera316.jpg
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj61/heartache2sing/picsfromcamera317.jpg
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj61/heartache2sing/picsfromcamera318.jpg
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj61/heartache2sing/picsfromcamera319.jpg

The pics are blurry and don't nearly do the tattoos justice, they look awesome in real life. I'm so happy with them. Very Happy
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
December 15th, 2007 at 08:20pm
^^ I like both of your tattoos. Especially the ankle one, very cute.

I know I want an MCR tattoo, but I have no clue what. I would get it stretching around my arm though. I would have all their names written in and some of my favorite lyrics. Maybe different colors around or something. I don't know.
Emily Strange
Killjoy
Emily Strange
December 16th, 2007 at 12:38am
cool..
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
December 18th, 2007 at 03:28pm
Tehe Pepe
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
December 18th, 2007 at 04:59pm
i've planned a lostprophets tattoo for my lower back (its not an obvious lostprophets tattoo but i love it =])
and for mcr i really want one but i'm not sure because i don't want:
guns
revenge
blood
blades
vampires etc tattooed on my skin because even though they make mcr who they are.. they don't really relate to me if that makes sense.
I don't want obvious band tattooes either like ones that say 'My chemical romance' or their obvious logos e.g. pepe because i want my tattoo to unique and not obvious that its an mcr one but i'll know its to do with mcr but other people might not if that makes sense.
jadepansy459
Thinking Happy Thoughts
jadepansy459
December 19th, 2007 at 07:23am
^ yeah i agree... there is so much things that relate to me personally.. but its hard findind out which one to choose...
I was thinking about having a lyric on the lower part of my back.... in a really pretty font.. and 2 music notes either side of it... maybe .. 'so long and goodnight'? and i also wanted 'we'll carry on' on my wrist. with stars around it.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
December 19th, 2007 at 10:25pm
Well let me just list all the tattoos i want:

I want The All American Rejects Symbol on my back in Green and black, Barbed wire around my left ankle, and A tiny "MKM" with a crown on my top-right-inside arm. Out of those i REALLY want the last one, if anything.

But if were to get a MCR tattoo, i'd have REVENGE written in thick black letters on my right hipbone.
Or else a Black gun with a 5 in red inside it, in the same place.

Not too good of ideas...Alas this is my wants.
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
December 20th, 2007 at 09:14am
jadepansy459:
^ yeah i agree... there is so much things that relate to me personally.. but its hard findind out which one to choose...
I was thinking about having a lyric on the lower part of my back.... in a really pretty font.. and 2 music notes either side of it... maybe .. 'so long and goodnight'? and i also wanted 'we'll carry on' on my wrist. with stars around it.

thats a cool idea =] im doing a similar thing for my lostprophets tattoo. but as for mcr i havent got a clue O.o they've impacted my life so much that it would be wrong to not get one (theyve changed my life more than lps have so if i get a lps one done then i'd feel bad i havent got a mcr one if that makes sense) but its just hard deciding what to have....
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
December 20th, 2007 at 09:37am
that's the same for me, there's so many things I could use for an MCR tattoo but I can't narrow them down just yet.
I'm still thinking of getting the lyrics around my wrists and then the dates of my shows incorporated into them,...
Goodnight Nurse
Salute You in Your Grave
Goodnight Nurse
December 20th, 2007 at 05:17pm
someone i know got this one:
I reckon it looks amazing!!!!

I really want one now but my parents are COMPLETELY against tattoos... my dad is very oldfashioned
CKLA
Jazz Hands
CKLA
December 24th, 2007 at 12:52pm
MIKEY OWNS YOU:
I really want one now but my parents are COMPLETELY against tattoos... my dad is very oldfashioned

Both my parents are completely against tattoos... to the point that I couldnt even talk about it...
But they knew that I wanted to get inked ever since I was 11 y/o...
So I made them understand that I would do it whether they agreed or not... but it took a looong time...
Now here I am with 3 tattoos and a 4th one on the way! Smile
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
December 24th, 2007 at 04:31pm
MIKEY OWNS YOU:
someone i know got this one:
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z138/ErinChemical/l_18315fa9b6f69a7d5994ab7510ce02cf.jpg
I reckon it looks amazing!!!!

That is so cool!
Captain Eyepatch
Killjoy
Captain Eyepatch
December 25th, 2007 at 05:56pm
I've a couple of ideas what I want done but I won't do it until i'm ABSOLUTELY sure I want them.

I want 'FEAR' on my left wrist and 'REGRET' on my right wrist and 'Dissapointed faces of your peers' under the regret part. I chose the 'dissapointed faces of your peers' because it reminds me of how I've let people down in the past and to make me not make stupid mistakes in the future concerning my friends and family.

I'm not sure what to get under the fear part, i'm somewhat considering 'I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone', although I'm not sure.
zombie jamboree.
Salute You in Your Grave
zombie jamboree.
December 25th, 2007 at 06:19pm
heartache to sing, I really love the second one. It's a really original idea!.

I'd like to design my own tattoo, something that I know relates to MCR but isn't obvious. I'm going to listen to Desert Song and see what I can come up with.

Then I might get the 2 dates 30/3/07 and 15/11/07 done.

Hahaha, I'm 14 so I have plenty of time to think about it...
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
December 26th, 2007 at 05:27pm
I finally got the "awake & unafraid" on my ankle. It's perfect. I've been wanting it for months. That line has meant so much to me since I first heard it. After years of nightmares, night terrors, and feeling somehow responsible for being abused as a child, I heard that song, and that line made me realize that I can't let that rule my life. I need to move on and be "awake & unafraid". Now I have something to remind me of that, every day. I finally have a scar I can be proud of.

I'll take a picture in a few days, when it's healed a little. It's brand new today, so it's still a little sore and red.

For people asking about the pain -- it wasn't that bad. It was the vibrating on my bones that felt odd, and there was only one area that hurt at all, but it was over pretty quickly. The guy who did it was awesome and took plenty of time to make me feel comfortable, even did a dry run with the needle without ink to make sure I was okay before he started. Again, I love it and would trade the few minutes of pain gladly for it.
kulta.
Really Not Okay
kulta.
December 26th, 2007 at 10:09pm
I want to get 301107 somewhere, maybe on my ankle, because that was the date of my first [and only so far] MCR concert.

I'd love to get a bat with Can You Stake My Heart? on my chest.

And then maybe Ghost of You lyrics [Never Coming Home] on my shoulder with my grandfather's name, date of birth and date of death.
Lina Envy
Joining The Black Parade
Lina Envy
December 27th, 2007 at 03:57pm
After much deliberation [and I still have two years to think about it], I have decided on something that, in my opinion, would be a great homage to MCR. For those of you who've seen the Headfirst for Halos single cover [if you haven't, check it out now!], I'm thinking of getting the three figures around my waist in this order: the devil-person [without the mustache, 'cause it just looks weird XD ] holding the apple, then the weird caterpillar thing, then the angel.
And even if two years from now I don't like MCR, I think I would still definately like the tat, since it reminds me not only of Adam and Eve [I'm pagan and I have this weird obsession with Christian and Biblical mythology], but The White Rabbit [Jefferson Airplane] / Go Ask Alice / Alice in Wonderland... I think it's the cover font and the caterpillar thing... XD
And [not MCR related] I'm planning on getting a raven on my lower back. [Like Raven's tattoo... if any of you know exactly what I'm talking about, you get a cookie].
Twiggy Ramirez
Joining The Black Parade
Twiggy Ramirez
December 27th, 2007 at 05:29pm
Heey, do you have a pic of that single cover? I have never seen it and i really want to.. (Obviously Laughing)
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 27th, 2007 at 07:07pm
Oh my Bob!
I'm so psyched atm 'cause my mom just told me I can get an MCR tattoo for my 16th b-day.
I'm friends with a tattooist and she said she's willing to give me one at that age, as long as I don't make it so obvious. Wow

I'M SO EXCITEDDD.
I'm getting "My Chemical Romance" oh my neck in really pretty writing. Really small, too.

Maybe some others when I'm older.