Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Fantattoos

AuthorMessage
dexter morgan.
Banned
dexter morgan.
August 19th, 2007 at 01:12pm
I was thinking about this but where it says MCR make it say Revenge.
And not that other mcr thing down there.
whipstickagostop
Killjoy
whipstickagostop
August 19th, 2007 at 01:51pm
bonus track:
do wrist tat's hurt? O_O

I found my wrist tatt's to hurt less than any of my others. Like piercings, it depends on your pain threshold. As long as you're relaxed and take your mind off what you're doing, then you should be fine.
TequilaRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
TequilaRomance
August 19th, 2007 at 04:30pm

Pic of both tattoos together Very Happy
ThisWarIsOurs
Motor Baby
ThisWarIsOurs
August 19th, 2007 at 04:35pm
^ =O wow
there beautiful!!!
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
August 19th, 2007 at 05:22pm
CandyCoatedKerosene:
"From the lights to the pavement.
From the van to the floor.
From backstage to the doctor.
From the earth to the morgue."

I think when I get my first tattoo [sixteen or seventeen if my dad makes up his mind]
It's going to incorporate those lyrics.
Just because they kind of represent the struggles that life is going to put people through.

edit:
PAGE CLAIM!

That sounds pretty kool Smile Thats definately one of my fav MCR songs

There are sooo many lyrics I would want to get though! Thats one of the biggest reasons I love MCR, because of their lyrics. I think I am going to stick with Famous Last Words though. I know it's way cliche by now seeings about 5 people have said they would get FLW lyrics around their wrist, but those lyrics mean the most to me and your wrist seems like a good place to get words.
So I am 18 now and my friend it talking about getting another tattoo so I might go with her and get one done!! I'm excited...and nervous! but excited!
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
August 19th, 2007 at 09:59pm
TequilaRomance:

that bat is heaps badass.
TequilaRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
TequilaRomance
August 20th, 2007 at 09:58am
Thanks Very Happy

X_Pansy..............go for it! Makes sense to go with a friend if its your first one.
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
August 20th, 2007 at 11:50am
TequilaRomance:

The dagger sounds great........if you get a good tattooist they should be able to blend it into what you already have

true and yeah my tattoist is kick ass Very Happy
Ill go see him I think.

Thanks Very Happy
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
August 20th, 2007 at 01:44pm
TequilaRomance:
Thanks Very Happy

X_Pansy..............go for it! Makes sense to go with a friend if its your first one.

Yea that's what I thought! She already has one so I thought it would be helpful.
The only thing that is holding me back at this point is the whole getting a job thing. Do you guys reckon a tattoo around your wrist could make it harder to get a job? I mean it's not easily covered up unless I wear a long sleeve shirt the rest of my life. I just don't want it to be a problem.
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
August 20th, 2007 at 01:50pm
x_pansy:

Yea that's what I thought! She already has one so I thought it would be helpful.
The only thing that is holding me back at this point is the whole getting a job thing. Do you guys reckon a tattoo around your wrist could make it harder to get a job? I mean it's not easily covered up unless I wear a long sleeve shirt the rest of my life. I just don't want it to be a problem.

I think so long as it inoffensive then it would be ok but maybe it would be better to check first. Very Happy
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
August 21st, 2007 at 05:31pm
^^ well yea it won't be offensive, and it's only words so it won't look trashy or anything. How do you go about checking stuff like that? Would the tattoo studios know anything about that? I guess it all depends on where you work...
TequilaRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
TequilaRomance
August 21st, 2007 at 10:14pm
I work for the UK Civil Service.We have a dress code so I cant wear a lot of the stuff I wear to go out, but they dont mind wild hair colours and tattoos lmfao

Good luck with whatever you decide Very Happy
CandyCoatedKerosene
Killjoy
CandyCoatedKerosene
August 21st, 2007 at 10:21pm
Well, my thing is, is that I'm going to get a tattoo where I want, and if I want a job where I can't have it, it's easy to cover up.

If they don't want to see your wrist tattoo, just wear bracelets at work.
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
August 22nd, 2007 at 01:41pm
x_pansy:
^^ well yea it won't be offensive, and it's only words so it won't look trashy or anything. How do you go about checking stuff like that? Would the tattoo studios know anything about that? I guess it all depends on where you work...

I meant better to check out with the job first!

Exactly a lot of places are more relaxed about it now as so many more people are getting tattoed but if you are unsure then you should wait.
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
August 22nd, 2007 at 10:41pm
tattoo's are like the new black...
Vorsika
Killjoy
Vorsika
August 23rd, 2007 at 04:51am
PiperAdelina
Killjoy
PiperAdelina
August 23rd, 2007 at 05:19am
x_pansy:

Everything I have observed and learned from my education, internships and work experience is that easily viewed tattoos are frowned upon...generally. Of course if you're fortunate enough to score a sweet work environment, it might not be such an issue.

What I mean is that while you know, love, and respect yourself, tattooed or not, not everyone will be so kind. If you have any inkling (no pun intended) that you may one day desire a job that would restrict the appearance of tattoos, it might be prudent to start with less viewable art. As you age in life and (hopefully) become more in control of your work choices, you can expand your body art to more exposed locations.

You have years, decades, maybe even a century to decorate. It won't hurt to take it slow. (And then, there's always stage makeup...)
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
August 23rd, 2007 at 02:27pm
Yea, that's the thing, I have no idea what kind of jobs restrict that. I mean it won't be huge and it will be around my wrist so I could hide it under a watch or braclets or something. But I guess some places just judge you straight away for just having a tattoo! I mean, I don't think I will ever have an office job or anything like that, but who knows where I will end up!

I would have started off with something more hidden but like I said, I want lyrics and I dunno, maybe its just me, but I think they would look the best around your wrist or something.

Oh well, I think I will give it some time anyway. See where I end up working next year and everything. I'm definately not going to rush into anything.

Edit: You guys have been a great help, so thank you Smile
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
August 23rd, 2007 at 10:08pm
PiperAdelina:
x_pansy:

Everything I have observed and learned from my education, internships and work experience is that easily viewed tattoos are frowned upon...generally. Of course if you're fortunate enough to score a sweet work environment, it might not be such an issue.

What I mean is that while you know, love, and respect yourself, tattooed or not, not everyone will be so kind. If you have any inkling (no pun intended) that you may one day desire a job that would restrict the appearance of tattoos, it might be prudent to start with less viewable art. As you age in life and (hopefully) become more in control of your work choices, you can expand your body art to more exposed locations.

You have years, decades, maybe even a century to decorate. It won't hurt to take it slow. (And then, there's always stage makeup...)

completely concur with that.
it can depend on what area of work you're in too sometimes...
My_bRutALroMaNcE.
Killjoy
My_bRutALroMaNcE.
September 1st, 2007 at 06:54pm
I got this one just under a month ago.
Merci Pour Le Venin.
Thank You For The Venom is my fav MCR song and means a lot. am just gonna start designing a new MCR tat and want REVENGE or FIRE AT WILL on it somewhere