Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Fantattoos

AuthorMessage
TRAGICaffair xx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
TRAGICaffair xx
November 6th, 2007 at 12:01am
i really want " come one come all to this tragic affair " on my wrist in cursive writing, because thats my favorite lyrics and because of mcr i got into music

or maybe like 03.01 on my wrist because thats my first concert, and it meant alot to me. but im not sure, any thoughts?
MCRxDemon
Fabulous Killjoy
MCRxDemon
November 6th, 2007 at 01:14am
Most Exciting Thread So Far.

Got Up To 16.
awake and unafraid.
Really Not Okay
awake and unafraid.
November 6th, 2007 at 02:52am
I'm thinking about getting a pair of angel wings on my upper back/lower neck with My Chemical Romance written underneath in cursive for my eighteenth birthday.
Very Happy
C!n-D
Thinking Happy Thoughts
C!n-D
November 7th, 2007 at 03:48pm
yesterday it was my first mcrshow ever! and so yeah i' m also gonna let that date tattooing on me Very Happy
btw, i started this thread Wink cuz i was badly searching for this one cuz i wanna let it tattoo on me
[img] C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Mijn documenten\Mijn afbeeldingen\Afbeelding\My Chemical Romance\Clips\DVDCapsbycrazyluv4mcr_389 [/img]
C!n-D
Thinking Happy Thoughts
C!n-D
November 7th, 2007 at 03:50pm
sorry i suck at bbcodes XD
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
November 7th, 2007 at 09:39pm
you need to upload the picture onto an image sharing website like PB or TinyPic. =]
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
November 9th, 2007 at 06:12pm
heartache to sing:
I have two MCR tattoos, I would show you guys but I don't know how to post pics of them on here...help?

And BTW, you all have some pretty sweet tattoos. Wink

right put your pics on photobucket and then copy the [img] code. and then paste it into the comment and submit =]
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
November 15th, 2007 at 02:46pm

I was just wondering if anyone knows if its painful to get a tattoo on your lower back?
I'm getting 'Seize The Day' but I'm just curious about the pain lol.

Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
November 15th, 2007 at 09:30pm
Oi.:
Those rock. If I ever meet them, I'm gonna do the same.
Thats seriously rock. Did Frank(or gerard) know that you were gonna tattoo it?
Frank looks like he really put an effort in his sig!
Its awesome!

Yeah,
when I met Frank I was like "Frank, can you pretty please sign my wrist, because I'm going to get it tattooed on..." and he got this concerned look on is face and he was like "you sure you really want to do that?" and I was like "yes, definitly" and he smiled real big and was like "alright then" and signed it ^_^

As for Gerard... when I met him I showed him the Frank tattoo and he like grabbed my wrist and was like examining it and he was like "Thats so fucking cool!" haha and I snuck backstage when I met him, so I wasnt going to ask him for his sig because I didnt want to make it seem like I wasnt supposed to be back there (if that makes any sense)... so I just kinda hinted to him and I was like "Well... I really want yours tattooed on my other wrist..." and he was like "really?! Do you have a marker? Cuz I'll do it right now if you want..." and yeah, I had a marker ^_^

Honestly, I look down at the tattoos all the time and its still like 'holy shit I met them' haha
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
November 15th, 2007 at 09:44pm
I'd like to get 'April 26,2007' tattooed somewhere on me.
That was the date of my first MCR show.

And if I ever meet any of the guys,I'll have them sign somewhere on me and then get it tattooed.

And maybe some lyrics somewhere.
Nothing to extravagant.

Yes
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
November 16th, 2007 at 03:53am
TRAGICaffair xx:
i really want " come one come all to this tragic affair " on my wrist in cursive writing, because thats my favorite lyrics and because of mcr i got into music

or maybe like 03.01 on my wrist because thats my first concert, and it meant alot to me. but im not sure, any thoughts?

Holy shit. Shocked March 1st 2007? That was my first MCR concert too!!! I want Never Coming Home on my wrist in capital "army" letters. GOY is my favorite song.
xoxo...GossipGirl
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xoxo...GossipGirl
November 16th, 2007 at 02:29pm
I want 'Think Happy Thoughts' somewhere. But i doubt i ever will cause i have a phobia of needles =/ havent even got my ears pierced!! So yeah. God, i WISH i was brave enough.
Twiggy Ramirez
Joining The Black Parade
Twiggy Ramirez
November 16th, 2007 at 03:36pm
I want a tattoo!! Too bad i´m only 14!!
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
November 16th, 2007 at 03:39pm
I wanted a tattoo, I was about to do it, but then I realized than I'm just 14 and I will regret it later. I just want to do something crazy (I have 3 piercings). So I will just wait till 18 and then if I want some tattoo then I'm gonna get one.
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
November 16th, 2007 at 09:04pm
the best piece of advice I ever got was from a guy that I know with a tattoo, he said to have an idea in mind or drawn out and have it stuck somewhere in your room or house that you'll see it everyday and then after a while if you still like it then you should get it.

that was rather wise of him and he did it with his.
then he got told by my other friend that Bon Jovi had the same tattoo and then he was a bit annoyed haha
CKLA
Jazz Hands
CKLA
December 11th, 2007 at 01:50am
I escaped azkaban.:

I was just wondering if anyone knows if its painful to get a tattoo on your lower back?
I'm getting 'Seize The Day' but I'm just curious about the pain lol.

I can tell you that when the artist is gonna be tattooing the part of the design that is closer to your butt (for lack of a better word) you will feel it more than the rest... and its also gonna hurt more...
But like every tattoo, you get used to it after a couple of minutes and its actually more annoying than anything really.
Personally, I find that the filling hurts a bit more than the outline... but maybe thats just me...
Love what youre getting tattooed by the way!
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
December 11th, 2007 at 02:48am
i really want to get one on my anckel that says mcr. or under my lip that says my chemical romance , or some quote.
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
December 11th, 2007 at 03:12am
After I turn 17 (in April) I've been talking to my mom about letting me get a few more tattoos...
I'm actually planning on getting 'MCR' tattooed behind my ear =]
But the one I'm really thinking about getting is those birds Frank has tattooed on his lower stomach, but instead of having them there, getting them on my chest... or somewhere else =]
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
December 13th, 2007 at 03:21pm
that idea's actually really cool Shannon.
chest pieces on girls [like above your boobs] can look so badass.

my friend Grace [PixieGates] met LynZ and she signed her arm.
she got it tattoo'd during the week Smile
the narrator.
Salute You in Your Grave
the narrator.
December 14th, 2007 at 06:24pm
Ive been thinking of tattoos I really want. My dream-will-prolly-never-some-true mcr tattoo set would be Gerard and Frank's signatures on my wrists, Bob and Ray's on my ankes, and Mikey's on the small of my back. Then each signature would have a japanese symbol above it for what they have taught or done for me.

Gerard = Savior
Frank = Inspiration
Mikey = Laughter
Ray = Diligence
Bob = Strength

Then I would get the circular red gun logo logo the back of my neck/below my neck.