Don't have an account? Create one!

From First to Last

AuthorMessage
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
September 4th, 2008 at 01:59pm
Travis is my hero :] srsly.
The night of jess's concert I had a dream that I was hanging out with him :] and I kept trying to get a picture with him but my camera kept messing up and then I cried cause I couldn't find him again to get another picture. haha.

I bet he'll answer : ]
Just give him a couple days, no telling how much crap he gets everyday.
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
September 4th, 2008 at 03:36pm
SAM OH MY GOD.
OH MY GOD
I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY FOR YOU! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

SKLJFKLASDJFDKLSAJ. Matt is a douche and never replied to the stuff i send him. lmfao
he's like, never on Cheese
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
September 4th, 2008 at 04:33pm
*butts in* matt replied to the message i sent him last november. ^___^ i got so excited i almost puked.

and manning thanked me for telling him happy birthday last year. which he was saying thanks to a lot of people but yeah. just thought i'd share.

*butts out*
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
September 4th, 2008 at 04:57pm
AH NO. DON'T BUT OUT. ME AND SAM ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE TO POST IN HERE REGULARLY.
KDFJDKFJDSKLJ WITH A LITTLE LAUREN SPRINKLED IN HERE AND THERE. Cheese

AH! Really? If you don't mind me asking, what did you say to him in the message? Because I sent him one recently about The Clone Wars, but i don't think he's been online, and a few others...

Awww, that's so sweet! I love manning so much. he's so cool.
when i saw him in the venue walking around i was like, "HI MANNING!" and he was like, "HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"
and when i told him i got them presents he was really funny. lmfao
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
September 5th, 2008 at 09:18pm
Just felt like posting, but it anyone is/was planning on seeing the guys any time after September 11th, they are dropping off the tour. I don't know why, but after that date they're dropping off that tour then heading to the UK. So yeah, just thought I post that. I'm just glad I didn't buy tickets =)
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
September 6th, 2008 at 02:54pm
Ugh, Travis Richter. was supposed to go. Cheese

I actually know why, sort of.
I was talking to Chris and he said they're all fine and everything's okay, they just need to take care of some business.
I think it's personal stuff because I was talking to Manning 9/2, and when I asked about Maylene he got all excited and was like, "I get to see her REALLY soon." So maybe they knew they were dropping off then? I don't know. Plus, Chris's mom had back surgery and she can't drive and Mr. Lent is in Germany.

And Public Pervert, sorry, i don't know your name, but you should def post in here more often. hug
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
September 6th, 2008 at 03:10pm
Its ok, I actually did find out what happen. Its actually very personal on one their parts, that I won't mention, but another part of it has to do with Jon sueing them so they don't really have enough money to go on.

I used to post here a lot, but my internet hates this site so I mainly lurk.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
September 6th, 2008 at 04:21pm
New FFTL tv soon, plz.
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
September 6th, 2008 at 04:54pm
chris fucking lent!:
AH! Really? If you don't mind me asking, what did you say to him in the message? Because I sent him one recently about The Clone Wars, but i don't think he's been online, and a few others...

I just asked Matt about something that I had been worrying about and he reassured me everything was fine and not to worry. ^___^
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
September 6th, 2008 at 07:39pm
They are getting sued!?!

How is chris's mom doing now?

Im so sorry I can't let you talk to you husband anymore Jess, I'm really bummed about not being able to see them again : /
And I keep meaning to tell you I saw Alesandras Twin last weekend, I kept looking at her going wowww she looks familiar, then it hit me.
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
September 6th, 2008 at 10:17pm
I think its so great that they just had to stop two days before my show and a day before they hit Florida. Its not they're fault though. Well I guess one thing is, but like I said, its too personal for them and I rather not say it.

Jon is sueing FFTL for using bass lines or something that he wrote when they were recording Heroine before they kicked him out. Jon is just a dumbass and he's being so emo about it and really needs to just give up and get a fucking job or join another band if he wants money so bad instead of going after them.
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
September 7th, 2008 at 08:52am
They are stopping one day before my show : [

That is so stupid, he needs to get a life. So he sueing them because they still used them on heroine after they kicked him out?
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
September 7th, 2008 at 10:46am
So he says. But its been 3 or 4 years and he seriously needs to give it up. They kicked him out and he got all his panties in a twist. He really needs to suck it up and give up already.
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
September 7th, 2008 at 02:21pm
hypocritical vision:

I just asked Matt about something that I had been worrying about and he reassured me everything was fine and not to worry. ^___^

aww, okay. (: matt is such a sweetie.
i don't know if you guys read the interview, but he was talking to the kinds of shit they reply to on myspace, and he's just so goddamn nice. i like, cried. they are such amazing dudes.

Travis Richter.:

How is chris's mom doing now?

much better. Wow

oh, and i totally love how the thread erupts when i don't have net access. :/ lameeee.

JON IS A DOUCHEEE.
srsly.
Disgust

Public Pervert:
Its not they're fault though. Well I guess one thing is, but like I said, its too personal for them and I rather not say it.

wait, what? i'm so confused. i'm offline for two days, and i'm totally behind Cheese if it's so personal, how do you know what went down? i'm just curious. :/
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
September 7th, 2008 at 02:34pm
chris fucking lent!:
wait, what? i'm so confused. i'm offline for two days, and i'm totally behind Cheese if it's so personal, how do you know what went down? i'm just curious. :/

A friend on Myspace told me after she spoke with Chris Yes
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
September 7th, 2008 at 02:38pm
Public Pervert:

A friend on Myspace told me after she spoke with Chris Yes
I think I know who you're talking about... Is her name Daniel? or Lauren?
'cause I know Daniel, but her friend Lauren, who i've never talked to, was really mean to me in a message once. :/
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
September 7th, 2008 at 02:48pm
chris fucking lent!:
I think I know who you're talking about... Is her name Daniel? or Lauren?
'cause I know Daniel, but her friend Lauren, who i've never talked to, was really mean to me in a message once. :/

I don't know if that was her or not but yeah her name is Lauren.
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
September 7th, 2008 at 06:13pm
Public Pervert:

I don't know if that was her or not but yeah her name is Lauren.

I know who you're talking about.
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
September 7th, 2008 at 06:13pm
whoops double post >.<
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
September 9th, 2008 at 07:46am
haha I know both of them too, they were on the stage at my warped date.

Anyone know what they are gonna do after this next tour, break?