Don't have an account? Create one!

From First to Last

AuthorMessage
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
December 19th, 2008 at 02:20pm
RICKY COMMENTED ME AGAIN, THAT MAKES 2. FUCK YES.
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
December 24th, 2008 at 01:41pm
I miss this thread : ( and you Jess!

brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
January 16th, 2009 at 08:29am
HAHAHA TRAVISSS.

I love him. Tehe
These boys are amazing.
In Love
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
January 18th, 2009 at 09:37pm
Travisssss : D

AHHHHHHHH THEY'RE RECORDING : DDDDD

Oh and fftl makes me lol... bios
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
January 23rd, 2009 at 02:07pm
lmfao reverend lent is the man
James Owen. Sullivan
Banned
James Owen. Sullivan
January 24th, 2009 at 12:32pm
^oh yes.

But this is probably the best photo. ever. of anyone.

brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
January 24th, 2009 at 09:41pm
Ohhhhhh Travis.
I assume he's not a California cow, since he doesn't look too happy.
Like that commercial on tv or whatever ahahaha.

<3
i cried listening to worlds away acoustic today,no lie.
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
January 25th, 2009 at 12:22pm
Deliverance!:
^oh yes.

But this is probably the best photo. ever. of anyone.

OMG. That picture just made my life.

hahahahahahaha oh travis : )
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
January 25th, 2009 at 08:27pm
i love these boys. In Love
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
January 26th, 2009 at 11:42am
i'd love to just live in a house with these guys, seriously.
we'd get along so well. Tehe
yesterday when i was playing the chronicles of narnia: prince caspian for xbox 360, i was screaming at the tv and eventually threw my controller and stopped playing. lmfao
Kaeluh
Killjoy
Kaeluh
February 1st, 2009 at 03:41pm
i used to love them so much.

i like a few of their newer songs with matt, but it just doesnt.. sound like fftl.
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
February 6th, 2009 at 03:59pm
Oh no, are Lauren and Travis broken up? She doesn't have anything about him on her myspace anymore : / Maybe i'm just reading into it to much. I just really hope they arent. They're/were the only couple left.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
February 23rd, 2009 at 02:12am
okay so i saw fftl last night at Soundwave festival and woooooww i had a great experience.

okay so i thought i'd get a good spot so i waited for them from the band before, Emery who were really good, (during this time i met a guy and was talking to him and he went backstage and did something i'll reveal later on)

anyway so they put out a good set, i don't really like the new songs so I couldn't tell you them they played, note to self, mothersound, the latest plague, ride the wings of pestilence and a few off the new record it was damn awesome

okay back to the side story so you know how he went backstage the guy i was talking to?

when from first to last were about to do their last song
they said

"This song is dedicated to hannah and ashley (another girl he talked to a bit and i think one more name)

i fucking died haha! it was ride the wings of pestilence but yeah after it matt came out and i got a picture im still in another state so i cant post but yeah i see them again on thursday so i'll take gig pictures then Smile
James Owen. Sullivan
Banned
James Owen. Sullivan
February 23rd, 2009 at 08:27am
^wow! That sounds like a lot of fun! I hope when you met matt you didn't tell him you don't like any of the songs he's written or sung. :X

I know my fftl "experience" was ages back but imma post it anywayz.

-copied off my blog about it on myspaz-

The festival doors opened at 11:30, and we were in as soon as they opened. We walked around a bit, and then headed over to the stage, so that I could be at the very front for FFTL. Next to the stage there's the entrance to the VIP/bands area, mostly hidden by two large gates with stuff over them, but there was an opening between the two.
When we were still a while from the stage, I happened to be looking there, and saw someone tall, thin, with long ginger hair. Without thinking, I muttered to the others "Uh. I just saw Travis." and walked quickly in the direction of the entrance to backstage.
When I got there, Travis was gone, but my sister and I waited out for about 10-15 minutes and soon enough not Travis but a different redhead walked past. I called out "Derek!" and he came over and my sister and I got pictures with him, and he signed my concert pamphlet (I was getting my poster signed but it was with my mom, who had momentarily disappeared)

After that, and after waiting to see if anyone else passed and failing, I went to the front to wait for the band before them, and then for From First to Last.
The band who played first were pretty good, and they had someone playing the electric violin, which was nothing short of awesome. Near the end of their set, I saw a few familiar faces at the back-side by the stage. I took a few pictures of Matt and Chris. After the first band went off, a few people went on to set up for From First to Last. They were mainly roadies, but Chris was on there with his keyboard, and Travis walked across the stage once or twice. I shouted hello, and he waved. Ricky also walked on, and I also shouted hi, and he also waved, then left the stage.
Moments later, he was walking out of the backstage area and towards the "crowd" (I say "crowd" because there were about 3 dozen people).
My sister and I went up to him, and we talked for a bit, and got our pictures with him. He told us he wanted to film us for FFTLTV, and did, and I made fun of him for losing the decent cameras and filming it with a crappy little digital one, and he told me the whole story of how the one was lost in Amsterdam. I then asked if he could sign my concert poster, and a sign i'd made for a friend. He said yes, and then offered to take it up onto the stage and get everyone to sign the things. it was really sweet of him (and of course I said yes, and thanked him many times).
My sister and i watched on the stage as they signed the poster and sign, and when Ricky came back I thanked him again and gave him a hug.
Now, it was time to watch the show. I was pretty much the only person singing along, and I'm not exaggerating in the least. My sister sang a couple lines, and I saw one or two people by the end singing to a couple songs. But I was going insane, singing every word and honestly not caring that everyone else around me thought that between my singing and the butterfly wings i was wearing, that I was a complete psycho. Matt kept watching me and smiling, and during Deliverance!, at the line "you won't be much different. " he pointed at me. Not much of a compliment, I know, but i'm choosing to take it more as pointing because it said "you" and i was going insane to their songs, etc. xD At one point between two songs, they took a short break while Matt said "Well we've just released a new album, and it's called, well From First to Last, like us. Does anybody have it?" I screamed and jumped. Everyone else was silent. Matt laughed, pointed to me, and said "okay, well you have it." and they played the next song.
Finally they finished, and because I'd asked and been told by Chris on myspace that they were leaving right after they played so they could get to England for download, I didn't go back to the opening to backstage. I watched The Blackout for a while, they were okay. It was like watching five really cool musicians but having to put up with a loud, annoying, attention-seeking blonde 5 year old who thought he was hilarious. Except he wasn't 5.
So after The Blackout, I went with my mom and sister so we could get something to drink, because I was dying. On the way back towards the stage, to see Zebrahead, my sister was excited, saying "I can't believe I've just met TWO famous people! and it's my FIRST SHOW!" (She's twelve.) At that moment, I saw Travis and Ricky talking to some people, so i turned to her and said "Wanna meet one more?" and dragged her over. We got our pictures with Travis, and I told him about five times that the show was amazing, I really loved it, and he thanked me and said that he'd seen me during the show. We were going back towards the stage, so I said goodbye, told Ricky to tell Chris I love him.
I realised that obviously, From First to Last had not yet left, so my sister and I went to the backstage entrance again, to see if we could see Manning, Matt, or Chris. Nobody showed up for a while, except Travis and Ricky, who were going in. We said hi again, and i told them to have fun in England.
I was sure they'd gone for good now, so my sister and I went to watch Zebrahead. A song or two in, I was glancing through the opening into the backstage area, and saw Ricky skateboard past. Soon, Ricky, Manning, and someone else came out, with two skateboards. My sister and I saw them and went over, and they said they were going to go try out the mini skateboarding ramp that was set up. We asked if we could go along and they agreed.
So I got to watch Ricky and the other attempt to skateboard the ramp. And, after my sister and I got our pictures with him, my sister, mom, and I spent the next ten or fifteen talking to Manning about touring, how it's really boring to do nothing for about 23 1/2 hours a day, how they're going to be touring till December and have been touring since new year's, and how he has a toothache, while watching Ricky and the other skateboard.
Then, their manager, whose name escapes me at the moment, came over and shouted "I said you had ten minutes, not forty, come on, let's go!"
So Ricky and Manning left, but not before Ricky realised he didn't have his camera, and they may have lost the last one. *facepalm*
Fortunately, it wasn't lost, and me and my sister are on FFTLTV!
Unfortunately for the poor women working at the festival though, i was at the information booth about 2000000 times throughout the day asking if they had it D=
OH AND I ALSO MET SNOZ FROM THE BLACKOUT THAT DAY
but that's not a fftl thing.

but yeah, your day at soundwave sounds pretty cool Smile
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
February 24th, 2009 at 07:07am

of course I didn't xD I'm not that mean!

your experience sound great, I saw ricky but he was being anti social and travis wasn't there matt said that he'd leave it as 'scared of flying' o.o idk they were still awesome, like I said I'll take pics and shit on thursday my camera was dead at soundwave sadly I took 23 seconds of video and the one pic, gutted I didn't get the dedication on film but its embedded in my mind
James Owen. Sullivan
Banned
James Owen. Sullivan
February 24th, 2009 at 10:46am
O_o i've never heard of ricky being antisocial
xD
i mean he came way out of his way just cause we knew his name, for us! xD!

Did you see Chris/Manning/Derek at all? (just, cause, you hadn't mentioned them)

xD I have a video clip of Chris going psycho, all of Ride the Wings, and a kajillion photos
oh and videos of talkign to manning but i don't give those out Smile

I don't understand though h ow some random got a song dedicated to you? O_o
El Pipita.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
El Pipita.
February 24th, 2009 at 11:04am
Mail Jeevas.:
ricky is never antisocial /:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RICKY? ANTISOCIAL? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
James Owen. Sullivan
Banned
James Owen. Sullivan
February 24th, 2009 at 11:10am
xD
That was the answer I wanted to give but was too polite D=
James Owen. Sullivan
Banned
James Owen. Sullivan
February 24th, 2009 at 11:15am
THERE ARE TWO DOCUMENTED CASES OF RICKY BEING ANTISOCIAL.
That photo where he's getting awy from the mob
and the photo where a girl's kissing his cheek and he looks terrified.

lolol.
Terror-fied.
James Owen. Sullivan
Banned
James Owen. Sullivan
February 24th, 2009 at 11:19am
Seriously dude
I didn't meet Matt in June.
Matt quits WoW.
Friends meet him at two separate dates during english september tour.
I'd bet good money that's not a coincidence