Don't have an account? Create one!

Tokio Hotel

AuthorMessage
Pumpkin Princess
Salute You in Your Grave
Pumpkin Princess
February 3rd, 2007 at 07:49pm
I don't want to offend anyone but I really hate that band and I think the majority in germany has the same opinion (except girls aged 10-15?)
I'm really embarrased to be german right now.
They are a bunch of teenies around 16-18 with no future...and I hoped that nobody out of germany would ever discover them....they suck
and yes when i saw them on tv for the first time I didn't know if bill was a guy or a girl...poor him.
they try to be oh so cool. drinking alcohol and all that stuff and getting in trouble for it. and the little teenies love it....wow that's what i call rolemodels Rolling Eyes
Pumpkin Princess
Salute You in Your Grave
Pumpkin Princess
February 3rd, 2007 at 07:51pm
I don't want to offend anyone but I really hate that band and I think the majority in germany has the same opinion (except girls aged 10-15?)
I'm really embarrased to be german right now.
They are a bunch of teenies around 16-18 with no future...and I hoped that nobody out of germany would ever discover them....they suck
and yes when i saw them on tv for the first time I didn't know if bill was a guy or a girl...poor him.
they try to be oh so cool. drinking alcohol and all that stuff and getting in trouble for it. and the little teenies love it....wow that's what i call rolemodels Rolling Eyes

edit: sry for the double post.. my internet is a little fucked up right now
SpreadLegsNotLies
Bleeding on the Floor
SpreadLegsNotLies
February 3rd, 2007 at 07:58pm
^^ babes... I couldn´t agree more... the worst thing in the last week was... seeing this girlythingboy on an Aidenboard *eek*... I almost had a heartattack!!!!
drop dead; gorgeous.
Really Not Okay
drop dead; gorgeous.
February 5th, 2007 at 05:21pm

People have their own opinion on what music they like,
and I like to listen to Tokio Hotel.
I don't think their age or what they do has anything to do with it.
& just because Bill wears make-up doesn't mean he's a horrible singer. He's probably got a better voice than most of you.
Pumpkin Princess
Salute You in Your Grave
Pumpkin Princess
February 5th, 2007 at 07:10pm
nobody ever said he is a terrible singer coz he wears make up...i mean obviously all of us are listening to bands who wear make up. so that has really nothing to do with me not liking this band. well their age just has something to do with their lyrics coz they don't have a lot of "life-experience" or whatever....and you don't need trying to defend the band by offending other people. I honestly don't care if you listen to them. I just posted my opinion.
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
February 6th, 2007 at 01:36am
Forget Teenagers, Tokio Hotel scares the living shit outta me. The lead singer is so perfect and pretty its freaky.

How they have become a current obsession for like......half the world. Is beyond me. Theyve taken over another message board im on.

Theyre music is pretty good though. I dont like it heaps but its rad.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
February 6th, 2007 at 03:44am
Of course make up has nothing to do with it at all. XD Silly, I mean, we're on a MCR board.

Don't understand German, so I can't pick on the lyrics. Music-wise, not bad, although I wished I never saw what they looked like. Lead is pretty, from what I've seen, but have failed to really excite anything in me.

Tokio Hotel was a miss for me. But, he is insanely feminine and pretty.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
February 6th, 2007 at 10:50am
not a fan of them.
i love german, and germany, and german music, but i'm more of a Die Aerzte, Cashless, Beatsteaks fan.
really the only redeeming thing for me about Tokio Hotel is that they're german.
because i dont think their music is that good.
plus bill looks like a girl.
drop dead; gorgeous.
Really Not Okay
drop dead; gorgeous.
February 7th, 2007 at 02:49pm

I think everyone agrees that Bill is a pretty girl.
Laughing
SpreadLegsNotLies
Bleeding on the Floor
SpreadLegsNotLies
February 9th, 2007 at 10:57am
rette mich;:

& just because Bill wears make-up doesn't mean he's a horrible singer. He's probably got a better voice than most of you.

^^ this made me laugh so hard... sorry dear... but you´re so sweet... I want to give you a collar and a leash... I´m always in need of a new pet *pats-head*
smelly
Jazz Hands
smelly
February 25th, 2007 at 12:16am
i LOVE tokio hotel even i don't know what the hell they are saying in some of their songs. and well you guys need to get a life instead of making fun of young guys who at least get up and try to make something out of their talent instead of talking about people which whome they don't like that have the talent they DON"T have. so instead of being like you i end up going to school and getting good grades so i can use my talent and probally start another band for you to talk about and i will have to deal with some of the SHIT people like you guys make them/us put up with! now i am really pissed so i will go get started on figureing out how i am going to put up with Jerks like you guys and then i will go from there.
<3
smelly
Jazz Hands
smelly
February 25th, 2007 at 12:17am
and yes BILL is a VERY pretty girl/guy and well i LOVE him and his brother TOM!
chemicalcookie__x
Killjoy
chemicalcookie__x
February 27th, 2007 at 03:05pm
Bill - 17
Tom - 17
Georg - 19
Gustav - 18
SpreadLegsNotLies
Bleeding on the Floor
SpreadLegsNotLies
February 27th, 2007 at 05:12pm
Poison_Girl666:
i LOVE tokio hotel even i don't know what the hell they are saying in some of their songs. and well you guys need to get a life instead of making fun of young guys who at least get up and try to make something out of their talent instead of talking about people which whome they don't like that have the talent they DON"T have. so instead of being like you i end up going to school and getting good grades so i can use my talent and probally start another band for you to talk about and i will have to deal with some of the SHIT people like you guys make them/us put up with! now i am really pissed so i will go get started on figureing out how i am going to put up with Jerks like you guys and then i will go from there.
<3

^^ dear... on one side I'm way to old to argue with a girl at your age (damn... I could be your mom)... but... you were talking about talent... yeah... you need a lot of talent to sing songs that others wrote... and yes... talent to dress up like a girl... and the others in the band.. I bet it´s the "Milli Vanilli-effect" (if you don´t know what I'm talking about... google is your friend) and now I'm done cause the whole thing here is kinda strange...
smelly
Jazz Hands
smelly
March 11th, 2007 at 03:37am
sorry for being a little harsh that day its just my "better" half got the best of me. well the thing is, is that well. i like Tokio Hotel and own some CDs of theirs (i had someone mail them to me because you can't get them in Colorado) and i really really like them.

and "Lexy" you are not old enough to be my mom, ya see i have a sister that's your age and a brother that's like 30 sooooo...

and well i respect your other choices in bands Panic! is one of my faves.

oh, i act older than i REALLY am, actually my sister says i act her age (Kinda).

sooooooooooo....thats all i have to say

P.S. what happened to the other tokio hotel topic thing?
SpreadLegsNotLies
Bleeding on the Floor
SpreadLegsNotLies
March 11th, 2007 at 04:15am
Oh my... math genius, hm? When I'm 28, and you're 14... technically I COULD be your mom *rolleyes*
Cherri
Bleeding on the Floor
Cherri
March 11th, 2007 at 05:00am
SFXtra:
I don't like them...
ThinkxHappyxThoughts
Joining The Black Parade
ThinkxHappyxThoughts
March 15th, 2007 at 09:51pm
I cannot get enough of Ich Bin Nicht Ich. (sp?)

Or Schrei.

Or Dun Den Monsun (sp?)

Or Bill...Smile
x.blood.red.x
Bleeding on the Floor
x.blood.red.x
March 15th, 2007 at 10:26pm
Ich Leibe Tokio Hotel! Durch Den Monsun!
SpreadLegsNotLies
Bleeding on the Floor
SpreadLegsNotLies
March 16th, 2007 at 08:43am
Riiq:
SFXtra:
I don't like them...

^^ *claps*