Don't have an account? Create one!

Tokio Hotel

AuthorMessage
Pogorausch
Killjoy
Pogorausch
July 29th, 2007 at 06:45pm
If you would live in Germany, you would hate them.

All 'real' Panic, MCR; Billy Talent whateverfans hate Tokio hotel fans.

you just don't know how the little girls are screaming your ears away (lol).
that's so annoying.

the hype is too big.

the 'real' fans German don't want to handle with TH fans.. don't wanna talk with them.. we're just hating TH-fans

if you're not from Germany.. you can't really understand that...

(just btw. that 90% of the TH fans in Germany are wannabee-H&M-emos)
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
July 29th, 2007 at 08:08pm
Apparently, German MCR fans are dumb.

Please stop clogging up this thread with your damn prejudice towards other people, and your dislike for the band it was made for.

Really, STFU.
Charlie Chaplin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlie Chaplin
July 29th, 2007 at 09:04pm
they somehow beat 30 seconds to mars in the jabra music band band in the world contest.
wtf.
first place?
Pogorausch
Killjoy
Pogorausch
July 29th, 2007 at 09:27pm
Gustavatron.:

Please stop clogging up this thread with your damn prejudice towards other people, and your dislike for the band it was made for.

Really, STFU.

it's just my opinion.
it's a discussion board

it's like I said.. you don't understand this...
(it's a few years ago... you just know them just for a few month & so you can't understand that) if you would live here, you would have the same opinion...

but try to explain me... how could you write signs with "i wanna have babies from yoU" or "BILL FUCK WITH ME" or anything else...
at a concert, the first 3 rows gets swooning, when they're coming on stage
(a security told me) thats not normal...
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
July 30th, 2007 at 12:04am
I don't give a damn about your opinion on the band, but please, cut down on the prejudice.

I wouldn't, because I don't care. We have kids in Sweden that do with MCR what "German teenies" do with Tokio Hotel. I just don't give a crap.

You can't decide what's normal. And groupies have existed forever.
followill.
In The Murder Scene
followill.
July 30th, 2007 at 02:21pm
Never heard of them sorry

R U N F O R L I F E
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
July 31st, 2007 at 12:18am
i have to let this out
the lead singer irratates me so much with his look
he looks like a damn girl!!
I hate that about him it creeps me out so much
he poses like a girl
if you google his pictures you can see him doing model like poses
and in there interviews he gives off poses too!

Cassy Chaos
Salute You in Your Grave
Cassy Chaos
August 5th, 2007 at 11:42pm
i love this band...
its funny how feminine the twins look... such female bone struchers

I've fallen in love with spring nicht...

the music is so much better in German
David Cook.
Motor Baby
David Cook.
August 5th, 2007 at 11:48pm
I just got into them....and they are my new favorite band! They're amazing, and Bill is a cutie. Tom is too. =]

My favorite song is "Don't Jump"
Fennax3
Joining The Black Parade
Fennax3
August 11th, 2007 at 02:59pm
O gosh XD
I am/was a fan since 2005
there really changed Disgust
I'm sure that bill use more make-up than I do
and they have some fans I don't know or you can even call them fans 'cause that girls are awfull >.< standing naked by a concert

I've saw them 3 times live

And my head is probable on the new live DVD xD

I can play Spring nicht on piano =') that's funny
Fennax3
Joining The Black Parade
Fennax3
August 11th, 2007 at 03:04pm
drop dead; gorgeous.:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j141/x-Sachiko-x/Tokio%20Hotel/208542df.jpg[
Gustav lost his shirt I guess.

I was there ^_^
Der letzte tag!!!
Fabulous Killjoy
Der letzte tag!!!
September 1st, 2007 at 01:34pm
happy bithday to bill and tom!!!
I do like the songs better in German.
1- Bill's voice sounds much better
Der letzte tag!!!
Fabulous Killjoy
Der letzte tag!!!
September 1st, 2007 at 01:34pm
Kaytie Sedated.:
I just got into them....and they are my new favorite band! They're amazing, and Bill is a cutie. Tom is too. =]

My favorite song is "Don't Jump"

same !!! Dance Clap
oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
September 1st, 2007 at 06:01pm
Pogorausch:
Gustavatron.:

Really, STFU.

it's just my opinion.
it's a discussion board

(it's a few years ago... you just know them just for a few month & so you can't understand that) if you would live here, you would have the same opinion...

but try to explain me... how could you write signs with "i wanna have babies from yoU" or "BILL FUCK WITH ME" or anything else...

i'm from the netherlands, and it's really bad here as well.
it's just that they start out with tokio hotel, okay fine, whatever. not my music, but i respect their taste in music.
but the bad thing is, they start getting into the bands that i love, but in a horrible teenie way.
i'm sure that not every th fan is like that.
but i am on a dutch messageboard as well, and the whole board is being taken over with tokio hotel threads, and all they have to say about them is...ZoMg! like bill is sooooo sexy, omg i wanna fuck him, lyk he's totally mii favorite!
these girls are just fucking crazy.
seems like the whole thing is about 99% about the looks and maybe 1% about the music.
so now it comes to the point that i have a pretty intense hate towards tokio hotel.
all these former preppy bitches now listen to them, dress like total wannabe emo's en think that they are actually associated with us (us as in, my friends and I, not that we are some retarted clique, but we do take our favourite bands seriously, but because of them the start seeing us as teenies as well, which is retarted). it get's really frustrating.

but yeah, if you're into it for the right reasons, go ahead! i wouldn't bash you in any kind of way, because i hate it when people do that to 'my' bands.
and for the others.
if you cut down on the screaming, horny 13 year old that you are. i'd might take you seriously.

okay..done ranting
thank you.
Halfway To Hell
Really Not Okay
Halfway To Hell
September 10th, 2007 at 05:49pm
TwoStarredLoveAffair:
Pogorausch:
Gustavatron.:

Really, STFU.

it's just my opinion.
it's a discussion board

i'm from the netherlands, and it's really bad here as well.
it's just that they start out with tokio hotel, okay fine, whatever. not my music, but i respect their taste in music.
but the bad thing is, they start getting into the bands that i love, but in a horrible teenie way.
i'm sure that not every th fan is like that.
but i am on a dutch messageboard as well, and the whole board is being taken over with tokio hotel threads, and all they have to say about them is...ZoMg! like bill is sooooo sexy, omg i wanna fuck him, lyk he's totally mii favorite!
these girls are just fucking crazy.
seems like the whole thing is about 99% about the looks and maybe 1% about the music.
so now it comes to the point that i have a pretty intense hate towards tokio hotel.
all these former preppy bitches now listen to them, dress like total wannabe emo's en think that they are actually associated with us (us as in, my friends and I, not that we are some retarted clique, but we do take our favourite bands seriously, but because of them the start seeing us as teenies as well, which is retarted). it get's really frustrating.

but yeah, if you're into it for the right reasons, go ahead! i wouldn't bash you in any kind of way, because i hate it when people do that to 'my' bands.
and for the others.
if you cut down on the screaming, horny 13 year old that you are. i'd might take you seriously.

okay..done ranting
thank you.

It sucks when people always just talk about how "sexy" the people in the band are and things like that, and don't even seem to have any interest in the actually music...I mean halo, it's a band, your suppose to like the music, not just the people playing it, cause in that case, they can't say they like the band!
Halfway To Hell
Really Not Okay
Halfway To Hell
September 10th, 2007 at 05:54pm
The songs are so much cooler in german, since I love to listen to foreign languages, cause it's so funnyVery Happy Not english though cause I understand it so well (but that doesn't mean that I don't like english/amercan songs, cause I do, the most of what I listen to is in english/american)
SFXtra
Motor Baby
SFXtra
September 10th, 2007 at 06:37pm
hm Monsoon got stuck in my head for a while. their music is okay, but what the hell is up with their singer? I srsly thought he was a girl.
Halfway To Hell
Really Not Okay
Halfway To Hell
September 10th, 2007 at 08:21pm
Monsoon is much betteron german (Durch den monsun), but their both goodVery Happy
Lenny
Killjoy
Lenny
September 11th, 2007 at 08:25pm
First of all, don't wanna be rude or anything, but maybe you should change the description. TH is not a rock band, it's an emo band.

If you ask me, their music isn't good. But I understand some people may also like things like TH so I won't exactly tell you what I personally think about them.

Oh and BTW: I'm sorry if TH fans are going to be angry, but Bill looks ugly. So sorry, but I have no idea what's pretty about a guy that doesn't look like a guy. That isn't even a real man. Razz
SpreadLegsNotLies
Bleeding on the Floor
SpreadLegsNotLies
September 13th, 2007 at 03:42pm
Pogorausch:
If you would live in Germany, you would hate them.
All 'real' Panic, MCR; Billy Talent whateverfans hate Tokio hotel fans.
you just don't know how the little girls are screaming your ears away (lol).
that's so annoying.

the hype is too big.

the 'real' fans German don't want to handle with TH fans.. don't wanna talk with them.. we're just hating TH-fans

if you're not from Germany.. you can't really understand that...

(just btw. that 90% of the TH fans in Germany are wannabee-H&M-emos)

But... as much as I dislike TH (donĀ“t jump on me... )... but the whole "real fan" thing is getting on my nerves... this whole elitism is fu*** bullshit... What makes YOU a real fan??? Buying tons of merch? Having all cds and dvds? Knowing every line of a song??? Sorry... thats just ridiculous... And I know a few people who love MyChem and TH in the same way... jeeze... let them live...