Don't have an account? Create one!

02/28/2007 - Detroit, MI - Joe Louis Arena

AuthorMessage
Quiet.Song.13
Fabulous Killjoy
Quiet.Song.13
February 25th, 2007 at 10:47am
God I know, the wait is horribly long. Wednesday seems so far away... *reaches for the 28th, but can't grasp it* Gaahhhhh!!!

I entered that little MCR myspace thingie for backstage passes... teehee. I wonder who'll win...?
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
February 25th, 2007 at 12:04pm
I`m too scared to enter it O_O. If you meet them then go on the floor and yell "SAM I`M MEETING MCR" and be prepared to be stalked by me. haha. 3 days. THREE FREAKIN DAYS!!!
ab aeterno.
Lost My Fear of Falling
ab aeterno.
February 25th, 2007 at 02:30pm
Haha I entered the Myspace thingy too.
Doubt I'll win but whatever...

And guess what 3 days till the concert and um fucking sick.
Hopefully I get better, but I'll go anyways. XD Get a killer headache
While I'm rocking out ...lmfao
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
February 25th, 2007 at 03:23pm
Yeah, I entered the MySpace thing too.....when do we find out who won? The stress is killing me!!
Anyway....3 DAYS!!!!!!!!
ab aeterno.
Lost My Fear of Falling
ab aeterno.
February 26th, 2007 at 12:40pm
Shifty 2 Days...
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
February 26th, 2007 at 12:51pm
Hell yeah! I don't think I'm gonna be able to eat the next 2 days! I'm gonna lose my mind! I'm sooooo excited/nervous!
Quiet.Song.13
Fabulous Killjoy
Quiet.Song.13
February 26th, 2007 at 01:28pm
I know, I woke up and my first thought was "TWO DAYS." and then I was like holy shiittt!!! XD

Ahhhhh, I CAN'T STAND IT!!!
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
February 26th, 2007 at 01:32pm
I`M LOSING MY MIND!

=]

gah gah gah
when are you guys leaving?
I have to go pick up 3 of my friends.
So were probably get there at like 1:30-2:00.
I want to leave earlier but my dad won`t because he doesn`t want to stand in the cold. err. I WANT A GOOD SPOT! Everytime I`m in a moshpit I always end up toward the left in the very front row. >=[. I WANT TO BE CLOSE DAMMIT!
Quiet.Song.13
Fabulous Killjoy
Quiet.Song.13
February 26th, 2007 at 01:33pm
Well, we don't have floor tickets, so we're leaving at about 12 or 1 and that'll get us there at 3 or something... I wanted to leave at 10, but my mom doesn't want to stand around in downtown Detroit... I don't blame her.
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
February 26th, 2007 at 01:56pm
Lol I live like 10 mintues away from Detroit. I acctualy like it. But last time I went there I was with my dad and He stopped at a store and I stayed in the car and these dudes that were like 30 came out and started asking me for my number and shit O_O My dad came out and started screaming and they ran away. I laughed my ass off =]. *end of spam*
I`m on the floor and two of my friends that are going saw MCR december 14th with Taking back Sunday. It was their first my chem show and they didn`t get their till like an hour before it started and they were in the very front. So I don`t know what time to leave. It`s supposed to be 37 and sunny but It`s stilll gonna be cold and I have a feeling by the time I get their there is already going to be a really long line. >=[.
smith
Shotgun Sinner
smith
February 26th, 2007 at 04:02pm
wait, who here has floor tickets?
and cameras aren't allowed in the Joe Louis right?

TWO DAYS WOO!
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
February 26th, 2007 at 05:12pm
I have floor tickets!
I dunno about the camera thing....my dad called Joe Louis and asked about cameras and the woman said they don't usually allow cameras, but to call back the day before the show (tomorrow!) for more info. So yeah, I'm thinking no, but I'm gonna call back anyway to make sure. Wink
Is anyone gonna try and sneak a camera in? I really want pics, but my camera is too big to hide, lol.
smith
Shotgun Sinner
smith
February 26th, 2007 at 05:18pm
/\ lol so is mine..but there's always picture cell phones right
Quiet.Song.13
Fabulous Killjoy
Quiet.Song.13
February 26th, 2007 at 05:38pm
I'm gonna try and sneak cameras in... wahaha. =D
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
February 26th, 2007 at 05:47pm
^Ooooh good! You'll definetely have to post your pics here. Right? right? lol.
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
February 26th, 2007 at 06:06pm
It doesn`t matter what Venue that you go too, of course they say you cant take cameras but everyone does it anyways. But I guess MCR is the ones not allowing them =/. I`m trying to sneak mine in anyways. I`m scared as fuck about being on the floor though. I just want a good spot. I`ll probbaly end up getting their around 1:30 -2:00 and there is probably going to be a reallly really long line by then. RAWR I`m scared =[. If you see a girl in a black parade shirt with brown hair by another girl with really really curly hair and a short girl then please don`t punch us in the face and I will love you forever and a day =D
Quiet.Song.13
Fabulous Killjoy
Quiet.Song.13
February 26th, 2007 at 06:29pm
Of course I'll post some pics!!! <3

XD We should all look for each other, and scream 'INO!!!' at the top of our lungs. It might be as impossible as fuck to find each other, but it would be funny if we did.

WEEEE. I'm seriously going crazy. But I feel really bad 'cuz me and by 2 best friends are going, but I have 3 best friends... =[ We couldn't get another ticket for her... </3
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
February 26th, 2007 at 07:14pm
^That's too bad about your friend. Is she/he a huge fan of the band, too?

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find each other....maybe I'll just turn to everyone I see and ask: "INO?" lol. Or maybe I'll carry a sign while I'm in line, like "INO? Over here!" or something....Wink
Quiet.Song.13
Fabulous Killjoy
Quiet.Song.13
February 26th, 2007 at 07:20pm
My friend... yes, very big. MCR saved her life, really. And... I feel like a super bad friend, even though I know it's not my fault and I can't do anything about it. I'm writing her a note about it right now... *sigh*

Yes, we should make INO signs. Wahaha!
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
February 27th, 2007 at 12:56am
In line scream INO and then if I hear you I will yell PUMPKIN PIE =Dand do the same if your on the floor =D

tonight my friend and I made a shirt that we plan to throw onstage if we can get close enough. It will probably end up being thrown around in the pit though. hah
heres a picture of it.